It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And This Is How I will Die

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is probably how I will go out. Funniest thing I've seen all week! Grammar Nazis: You will LOVE this!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Good video

But I don't know if mocking a Ouija board is a good idea ?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 14377

Good video

If it could prove beyond doubt that the paranormal is real I might would try it, but these days people would just say it was "special effects" or "CGI" so I don't think I'll risk getting tossed around by any illiterate spooks any time soon!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Some people are really scared of them. I've used them a few times and all I felt was creepy . But from my limited experience there might be something there .

Have you ever tried it ?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes! Now if only they had included the too/to business. I hate that one! And loose/lose; those two aren't even pronounced the same! Ugh I had better stop thinking about it or I'll get TOO annoyed.

Fun video, thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Good video

I'd beat it with a voodoo doll if I could..

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm going to die naked and carrying a chain saw down main street.

The same way I came into this world.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Some people are really scared of them. I've used them a few times and all I felt was creepy . But from my limited experience there might be something there .

Have you ever tried it ?

I have many, many times it the past. Some times were pretty scary! Once the planchette came up off the board with everyone's fingers still on top, leading us around the room! Another time it kept trying to get me to say some weird, Aztec looking name- which I refused to do! Another time it insisted that everyone else leave because it wanted to speak to me alone- no dice! . Haven't touched a Ouija Board in around 20 years now and have no desire to!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As it should be!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Beautiful redhead, strong thighs, asphyxiation........ I can dream of the perfect death right?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I will probably die from being suicided, after I expose Phage as being a …………………omg he's here and he's got a gun.....just kidding I would never expose you Phage if you read this. It was a joke. I swear Phage, only a joke. I will not tell anyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Or find a exorcist that specializes in board games .

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Art Bell and George Noory seemed to think them something not to mess with, and difficult to get rid of unscathed

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Made my morning, thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Have you ever tried it ?

I have used one many times years ago, and I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. I really believe you are opening yourself to trouble by using one. There are a lot less harmful ways to entertain ones self.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Haha, loved that.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hopefully winning the Darwin Award.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I found this last night. It pretty much explains the basis for some people's fear of Ouija boards . I didn't find it as a surprise it was based on religious grounds .

Evil demons I tell you evil demons!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ouija boards are mass produced in a factory. Repeat that sentence to yourself, then ask if that Ouija board is a connect to the nether world. No, it's a piece of cardboard made in a factory and sold to folks who want to open a portal to where ever the hell it is they want to go. I repeat.....it's cardboard, made and printed in a factory. If it's got a spirit inside it.....the toy company must have it on retainer. By the way, my college educated wife want allow one in the house. She say's "It's bad juu juu" Unquote.
edit on 4-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Ouija boards are mass produced in a factory. Repeat that sentence to yourself, then ask if that Ouija board is a connect to the nether world. No, it's a piece of cardboard made in a factory and sold to folks who want to open a portal to where ever the hell it is they want to go. I repeat.....it's cardboard, made and printed in a factory. If it's got a spirit inside it.....the toy company must have it on retainer. By the way, my college educated wife want allow one in the house. She say's "It's bad juu juu" Unquote.

You are correct! Ouija boards are just a simple piece of cardboard covered with letters and numbers with a lightweight device that easily slides across said piece of cardboard. It does nothing on its own. The danger comes when using the simple device as a means to communicate with unseen and unknown entities and not taking spiritual precautions when doing so. Even more dangerous is when one or more of the participants in said "communication" are natural mediums- sometimes unbeknownst even to themselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join