It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA protest Soros over not getting PAID

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I am glad they are protesting against their employer for screwing them over. This is the first legitimate protest I have seen them do.

Yeah, but the sad part is that this will never be reported by the (sic) news.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Because it's satire.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: M5xaz

Of course, this won't come as a shock to those with more than two brain cells,

Considering you apparently think that video shows something it doesn't (those chanting are behind the filmer not in front) I am surprised you even have the competence to operate a PC.

PC stands for personal computer BTW.

I'll let you look up the word "competence".

And BTW - Roosevelt never said what your tagline says. (BTW stands for By The Way)

www.snopes.com...

Just trying to help navigate the real world a little.
Snopes is a known site pushing the liberal agenda.

Questioning the reliability of Snopes in a thread where the OP's source is Twitter. Now THAT is funny.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
People who are proud of what they're saying, don't cover they're faces when they say it.

Ever wonder why these "grass roots" protests just seemingly show up out of nowhere, completely organized, with freshly printed signs and flags and a dress code?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Guys. Seriously. Read.

This is hoax bin material, and it's the #2 thread on this site right now. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

But...

Wouldn't a fake fake be realsies??

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Considering you apparently think that video shows something it doesn't (those chanting are behind the filmer not in front) I am surprised you even have the competence to operate a PC.

And BTW - Roosevelt never said what your tagline says. (BTW stands for By The Way)

www.snopes.com...

Questioning the reliability of Snopes in a thread where the OP's source is Twitter. Now THAT is funny.
No more funny than a guy or gal using Snopes to prove any point.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Chance321

Because it's satire.

You overestimate many people's ability to think critically.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: M5xaz

It's an organization to help paint the "left" in a negative light. Why do you think these people wear masks to cover their faces? Because they don't want their image associated with the acts and supposed beliefs of the organization. They don't actually believe in what they're paid to do/say, they're nothing more than a political agitation group to paint certain people in a negative light, namely the ambiguous "left".

Soros doesn't pick sides, he plays them against each other. This should be clear proof if that.

But there isn't. We have proof he supports dems and Hillary, but can you provide proof that he also bankrolls Trump and the MAGA agenda?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Fake news. You people fall for anything

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: 14377

Oh, so the left isn't evil in the opinion of the right? Yeah right, you can tell yourself that but the language used on these boards pretty much proves the right believed the left is evil. You're lying to yourself if you don't think so.

No many are coming across quite moronic. The right's response to the left is not hate, it is frustration. Ex: your idiot brother stubbornly insists he knows how to shoot a gun. Refuses to listen to your safety warnings. Fires the trigger a couple of times and only half understands you telling him it is jammed. You ask him to give the gun back to you...but he doesn't want to. Instead he decides to look down the barrel and pull the trigger for a third time!

Simple anecdotal observation...and it is sad, very sad.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: MteWamp

But...

Wouldn't a fake fake be realsies??

At this point, that's anyone's guess.

I tend to think of the word "realsies" as an "intellectual crutch", so in that sense, (and that sense, alone), it all comes down to the exact definition of "fake".

You know, like the commonly used, but generally misunderstood word "is".

In the end, the only viable solution is to simply think it through.

Trust your gut bruh.

It's not as if sh*t actually floats, now is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

To some on the right, the left is, indeed, evil. To some. To some on the left, the right is, indeed, evil. Todays Senate confirmation hearings should be proof of that. But only to some.

The vast majority? On both sides? We disagree about some issues, and agree on others. We see it all the time, even here on ATS which is, supposedly, right leaning/left leaning, depending upon the season. People come together in agreement.

I've seen evil, looked it right in the eye--and I've never been so scared in all my life since... Thankfully, he's on death row now. Washington state wants to hang him. This...this is evil. Political disagreements? Not so much.

Strangely enough, his daughter is even scarier than he is. Not ashamed to say, I cross the street to the other side when I see her coming...
edit on 9/4/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Ah, but who's paying them to protest Soros not paying them?

$64,000 question.

Protest-ception!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

www.snopes.com...

Agreed they are both technically leftist echo chambers. Yet you will lean on the one that fits your current narrative. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's an organization to help paint the "left" in a negative light. Why do you think these people wear masks to cover their faces? Because they don't want their image associated with the acts and supposed beliefs of the organization. They don't actually believe in what they're paid to do/say, they're nothing more than a political agitation group to paint certain people in a negative light, namely the ambiguous "left".

Soros doesn't pick sides, he plays them against each other. This should be clear proof if that.

But there isn't. We have proof he supports dems and Hillary, but can you provide proof that he also bankrolls Trump and the MAGA agenda?

Rubbish you have taken the bait hook line and sinker....

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It would be really nice to know where a bunch anti capitalists get there gear an logos, let alone barely even communicate with each other all over the states, and even Canada an the U.K for a little while.

Didnt the Soros rumours start because of the Hilary emails? I want even aware he existed till they started.

I cant really make sense of the whole scene either, then, what's goes up will come down.

Slaughter and culling of the Lambs?
edit on 6-9-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why do some still think this is the right left game? Back when I found ATS it wasn't like this. All ya'll do is take sides. OBAMA!!! TRUMP!!! Same team my fellow humans. NOTHING has changed, business as usual. THINK!!! where have the realists gone? Down with he FED

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join