It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA protest Soros over not getting PAID

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some of you should pick up a dictionary and look up the the word sarcasm.
For # sakes.
These guys are making fun of you and you took the bait.
Just shows how naive American right is.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, I am glad they are protesting against their employer for screwing them over. This is the first legitimate protest I have seen them do.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Ah, but who's paying them to protest Soros not paying them?

$64,000 question.

Either way it exposes the original conspiracy, so the subsequent employer is free and clear.

edit on 3-9-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What's that old saying..

If you pay peanuts, you get millennials

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
How is this still going on, this is a known fake originated from a known fake account...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

what fake account? do you mean the twitter account? because the account was opened in 2009 and has more than 85K tweets

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
ATS should really change their slogan to "Confirm Bias." We've now had multiple users explaining that this is fake. But don't let that get in the way of the circlejerk.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
ATS should really change their slogan to "Confirm Bias." We've now had multiple users explaining that this is fake. But don't let that get in the way of the circlejerk.

Every second thread here is a circle jerk, its likely at this point most right wingers are actually paid to be here and if they are not well perhaps they should be ,because to do this for free is in the realms if the lobotomized.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Forget about the Twitter acc, anyone can share a video.

Do you mean the protest is fake too?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

"...the left-wing billionaire George Soros has ties to Antifa through a group called the Alliance for Global Justice (AfGJ). Soros’s philanthropy, known at the time as the Open Society Institute, gave $100,000 to AfGJ ($50,000 in 2004 and $50,000 in 2006). Acting as a fiscal sponsor, AfGJ gave $50,000 to Refuse Fascism, an unincorporated Antifa group. Fiscal sponsors are recognized tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofits that take in donations on behalf of unincorporated or small groups so that donors can deduct the donations from their taxes, charging the group receiving the donation a processing fee. Refuse Fascism was created in the weeks after Donald Trump’s unexpected victory over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. The group’s goal was summed up in a slogan on its website: “It’s Fascism: Drive Out the Trump/Pence Regime!” Refuse Fascism participated in rioting on Feb. 1, 2017, at the University of California, Berkeley, with the goal of preventing conservative controversialist Milo Yiannopoulos from giving a speech. The rioting caused more than $500,000 in damage."

capitalresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Lay down with snakes and you get bitten

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We think the left is stupid, misguided, immature, not-rational, gullible and easily manipulated.

The left thinks we are Nazi, xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, LGBTQ hating, capitalistic evil people who are trying to destroy the earth through global warming with CO2 emmissions.

For the most part .

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This thread deserves to be on r/whooosh.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

On top of that, there are posters making FUN of the people pointing out it is fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You think they're not joking around and that they're seriously protesting Soros to pay them while also protesting conservative speaker, Milo, from back in April on the Berkley campus?

You aren't that gullible are you?

And btw, seriously, where does one go to get paid by Soros for their political activism because I would gladly collect an ez pz pay check to be an online anti Trump protester. I'm doing it for free now, may as well get paid, amitrite?!!!

So if any of you conservatives have a website or a number I could call that would be greatly appreciated!
edit on 4-9-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Of course, this won't come as a shock to those with more than two brain cells,

Considering you apparently think that video shows something it doesn't (those chanting are behind the filmer not in front) I am surprised you even have the competence to operate a PC.

PC stands for personal computer BTW.

I'll let you look up the word "competence".

And BTW - Roosevelt never said what your tagline says. (BTW stands for By The Way)

www.snopes.com...

Just trying to help you navigate the real world a little.

edit on 4-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

You know this originated from a known fake account...
Oh really? Where's your source?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Considering you apparently think that video shows something it doesn't (those chanting are behind the filmer not in front) I am surprised you even have the competence to operate a PC.

And BTW - Roosevelt never said what your tagline says. (BTW stands for By The Way)

www.snopes.com...

Just trying to help navigate the real world a little.
Snopes is a known site pushing the liberal agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 14377
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We think the left is stupid, misguided, immature, not-rational, gullible and easily manipulated.

The left thinks we are Nazi, xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, LGBTQ hating, capitalistic evil people who are trying to destroy the earth through global warming with CO2 emmissions.

For the most part .

Not really.

I think the Right is "stupid, misguided, immature, not-rational, gullible and easily manipulated."

The right wing's base are people that have been largely excluded from the economic recovery and through the highlighting of petty, irrelevant issues and appeals to racism, religion etc. have been convinced to support a party that is hostile to their own economic self interest and objectively epitomizes everything they claimed to once stand against.

The best the Right Wing base can claim as a win is that Trump "upsets" the other team with his juvenile and petty behavior. Trump's base votes the same way an angry 6 year old problem solves.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: soberbacchus

www.snopes.com...

Just trying to help navigate the real world a little.
Snopes is a known site pushing the liberal agenda.

If the "liberal agenda" involves communicating basic facts to the ignorant, then you might be right.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join