It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA protest Soros over not getting PAID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

but talking about Soros... he funded a Trump Tower

He also funds Wikileaks, so coupled with your observation, he's playing off the same rule book as the Rothchilds - fund both sides, control the agenda.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Antifa protested over a nazi collaborator,billionaire oligarch not paying them.

That snip is priceless.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exactly, he's pitting the two extremes against each other. Look at the amount of vitriol on these boards alone. Seems like Soros and his ilk have y'all right where they want you, fighting over anything and everything just to feel superior.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

but talking about Soros... he funded a Trump Tower

He also funds Wikileaks, so coupled with your observation, he's playing off the same rule book as the Rothchilds - fund both sides, control the agenda.

Considering most people are bias and will pick 1 of 2 sides , our human farmers have all the tools they need to keep the plebs at each others throats.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's a broad generalization. Outside of protesters who confront each other. I haven't seen more than a few conservatives who were triggered by them in public. Even that 16-year-old kid who got his hat stolen didn't blow a gasket .

ANTIFA doesn't even know what they're protesting. They don't have a clue about the political situation. Nor do they understand their own position . ANTIFA = anti-fascism yet when something happens they run to the police. ( i've seen that a few times and protest videos )

If they weren't so violent people wouldn't be taking them seriously .

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 14377

Look at the "triggering" it causes on social media. Talk about safe spaces, social media is the biggest safe space of all and that's where most of the "triggering" takes place, because most people are either too lazy or too afraid to go out and do anything about it themselves so they sit at home in their chair and complain about it online and let their prejudices fly because they know they're in a safe space (online/social media). Your words can't come back to bite you in the ass if you are anonymous.

I can't even count the amount of threads that have been made about ANTIFA on these boards, the majority of them being from those who oppose ANTIFA and are "triggered" by what they read about them.

To say ANTIFA hasn't had any impact on the way certain people perceive the ambiguous "left" is ignorant at best and a lie at worst. Of course ANTIFA has played a role in how people perceive a certain political ideology, so it seems Soros has won, unfortunately. You guys are so deep into identity politics I don't know if there's any hope.
edit on 9/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

From observation I have to say it's more prevalent on the left. Liberals amuse me anymore, it's just hard to take them seriously .

The word "triggered" when used on social media. Is more than likely to be the state of mind of whoever made the accusation not the recipient .

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I hate Antifa and those like them so bashing them online is great fun. Unfortunately, you have been had. That is supposed to be them joking that is why the clip is so short.

....smh....the Left.....but Hey, gullible useful idiots and all that....

Glass Houses dude...Glass Houses.
edit on 3-9-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
"Soros, Soros, where's my money"

Looks like Scrooge Soros took too much time to pay his actors:
twitter.com...

Of course, this won't come as a shock to those with more than two brain cells, but ANTIFA is a VIOLENT, FAKE outfit, paid for by Soros to overturn US election results.

Oh thats effing hilarious.........this world seems so far gone, that its become a parody of itself

We have been saying for SO long that this stuff is funded, WHY isnt this all over the news? SOROS is trying to foment revolution in OUR country.

hes done it in others to facilitate his money trading bets.

Its time to bring him to justice.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You know this originated from a known fake account...

maybe, but those people arent fake.

Derp.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Welcome to communism.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

More prevalent on the left? Read almost any thread on the front page most days and you'll see a LOT of triggered people on the right. But then again this is a majority right-wing discussion board these days so that is to be expected. The left has plenty of its own triggered people but to say it's more prevalent is not true at all. I'd say at least 50/50.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Soros has you guys wrapped around his pinky finger.

And Trump is living rent free in that noggin of yours.
edit on 3-9-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

You could say the same about Hillary and most of Trump's supporters.

I don't like Trump, I barely think about him other than the times I'm on these boards which has been less and less here lately.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I've read quite a few threads since I've been here. I haven't seen anybody triggered? A few looked frustrated and I'm sure one or two were hitting their heads on the desk because of the stupid they just read .

But triggered it?

Haven't you ever been on Twitter that's the triggered I know.

I believed this before I heard the following quote. It's from Charles Krauthammer I'm sure you guys have heard it recently .

" The right thinks the left is stupid
the left thinks the right is evil. "

I put the last word in bold because it was important to my position.

A confrontation with evil makes someone more emotionally charged than a conversation with a idiot.

Because of emotions the left tends to spaz out first .

edit on 3-9-2018 by 14377 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Oh, so the left isn't evil in the opinion of the right? Yeah right, you can tell yourself that but the language used on these boards pretty much proves the right believed the left is evil. You're lying to yourself if you don't think so.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: M5xaz

Glass Houses dude...Glass Houses.

Exactly.
Don't look in a mirror.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Shouldn't these communists be too busy protesting the existence of cash?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Shouldn't anyone be backing the idea of a previous poster identifying the initial argument that this is from a--dammit, have to use the words--fake news account? Did nobody have the time to simply click and identify it?

edit on 3-9-2018 by WeowWix because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join