It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Books that profoundly affected your world view on UFOs/Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
John keel operation Trojan Horse and Haunted planet.
He has a good grip on the situation at large.

Keel was really good.

I think that’s the book he revealed UFOS appear mainly on Wednesdays. Whatever that means

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
John keel operation Trojan Horse and Haunted planet.
He has a good grip on the situation at large.

Keel was really good.

I think that’s the book he revealed UFOS appear mainly on Wednesdays. Whatever that means

Ha! I seem to remember that anecdote.

This may seem REALLY obscure, but director John Landis always included "See You Next Wednesday" in all his films, usually as posters within each film advertising the fake movie title - eg a monster movie in 'The Blues Brothers' (1980); a blue movie in 'An American Werewolf In London' (1981) - and he was a huge pal of Spielberg and Lucas.

Any connection, or am I talking complete bollocks?

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Keel was really good. I think that’s the book he revealed UFOS appear mainly on Wednesdays. Whatever that means

It could mean the UFOs have very long weekends. Alternatively mabeuy the portal is opened on Wednesdays.
Keel also writes in his books about unusual circumstances of missing persons way before it became picked up by later investigate authors. He catagorised UFOs as coming from the superspectrum being also the source of all other weird manifestations.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

This may seem REALLY obscure, but director John Landis always included "See You Next Wednesday" in all his films, usually as posters within each film advertising the fake movie title - eg a monster movie in 'The Blues Brothers' (1980); a blue movie in 'An American Werewolf In London' (1981) - and he was a huge pal of Spielberg and Lucas.

I read somewhere from an unverifiable source that Spielberg and Lucas are heavily into the occult. Starwars may as well be called Satanwars and raider of ark that is clearly laced with occult signatures. So mabey on Wednesday they all get together and worship Baal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join