It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$22 million program to investigate UFO [UFO? video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry if this one was already posted. I figured it was since the video itself is 8 months old but I searched and didn't find it. I found this to be pretty cool. Though I am still not entirely sure I am a firm believer that the "Aliens" are real. At least not in the way they are in the movies or past conspiracy theories. Part of my just thinks they are time travelers or just some other form of top secret military crap. But enjoy (:

he Pentagon has confirmed the existence of a $22 million program to investigate UFOs and has released video of an encounter from a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet present at the 2004 Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fehrie
Sorry if this one was already posted. I figured it was since the video itself is 8 months old but I searched and didn't find it. I found this to be pretty cool. Though I am still not entirely sure I am a firm believer that the "Aliens" are real. At least not in the way they are in the movies or past conspiracy theories. Part of my just thinks they are time travelers or just some other form of top secret military crap. But enjoy (:

he Pentagon has confirmed the existence of a $22 million program to investigate UFOs and has released video of an encounter from a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet present at the 2004 Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego.

I for sure saw this video on ATS, but I don't recall the story of it being investigated.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fehrie

Do you have a link to the 22 million dollar UFO investigation program?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Do you have a link to the 22 million dollar UFO investigation program?

fortune.com...

Out of the defense department’s $600 billion budget, a very well-hidden $22 million went to the Advanced Aviation Thread Identification Program, an initiative that investigates reports of “anomalous aerial vehicles,” more colloquially known as UFOs.

The former director of the program, a military intelligence official named Luis Elizondo, resigned in October and shared previously classified videos of fighter jet pilots sighting UFOs.

article from last December
our tax$ at work!
wonder if they'll ever release whatever results they get

Former Senate majority leader Harry Reid (D-NV) was largely responsible for securing funding for the program..Most of the money went to Bigelow Aerospace, a company run by billionaire entrepreneur and friend of Sen. Reid, Robert Bigelow.

never give stupid people the checkbook
edit on 3-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: add content

edit on 3-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Surprising how this list for all threads that are related to any AATIP, 'To the Stars', DeLonge issues that have been active since Jan 1st 2018 still go unnoticed.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

New Harry Reid interview with NYT

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

BREAKING Pentagon Releases Declassified 13 Page 2004 Tic Tac UFO Analysis...AAV Not From Earth

For a comprehensive list of external sites that have covered the subject too try

omnitalkradio.weebly.com...

But there ya go

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's a lot of investiga....

NVM.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Only 26 AATIP threads so far? Seems like we still need more since some people don't seem to be aware of the other 25 threads, but at least those reading this thread now should be aware thanks to your list.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Only the pentagon could spend 22 million dollars to look at videos. What a waste of money.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Surprising how this list for all threads that are related to any AATIP, 'To the Stars', DeLonge issues that have been active since Jan 1st 2018 still go unnoticed.

The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?

Breaking News third AATP UFO Video Has Been Released

Bigelow UFOs MUFON and DeLonge Road to AATIP

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

Tom DeLonge Anouncement October 11th 900 AM PST1200 PM EST

New York Times The Pentagons Mysterious UFO Program plus DeLonges new websitevideos

USS Nimitz UFO could be top secret military drone with anti-gravity technology

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

I-Team Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas

24 More Pentagon UFO Videos To Be Released.

Grant Cameron asking UFO community for questions to ask TTSA exec or other high level GOV insider

Coast 2 Coast AM last night with Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis

Lets consider that they are all lying to Tom Delonge

While Waiting for the Next New York Times UFO Bomb to Drop - How deep will the government go

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

UFOgate: a serious examination of the F-18 encounter by Bright Insight

Tom DeLongs To the Stars NICAP and COLD WAR II

Is the David Fravor USS Nimitz UFO Incident bigger than Roswell

Fighter Pilot Chases UFO - Shares Story on Tucker Carlson Show

USS Nimitz the UFO incident interview with pilot David Fravor

Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously

UFO Existence Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt Says Former Head Of Pentagon Alien Program

New Harry Reid interview with NYT

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

BREAKING Pentagon Releases Declassified 13 Page 2004 Tic Tac UFO Analysis...AAV Not From Earth

For a comprehensive list of external sites that have covered the subject too try

omnitalkradio.weebly.com...

But there ya go

Thank you!! (:

top topics

join