It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mysterious square aircraft scared me to death,’ NC man says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Here's the uncropped original picture taken from Hills' f*cabook page;

I think that with the car bonnet visible it lends a little more perspective.

I'm still leaning towards it being a reflection, but I'm struggling to work out what from at this angle.

Eta, I'm not seeing the ufo/reflection reflected off of the wet bonnet, as are the other lights present,

If you look at the other photo on the link, it would appear that photo was taken in a different location.

The image is not at the same angle in that second photo, so if it was a reflection would the angle not be the same?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The rain drops on the windshield kind of say he took it inside the car...

edit on 3-9-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Absolutely, but ponder this,...

What if Ol' Javion, like many 'witnesses' before him, was being deliberately misleading for the sake of attention?

What if he knew full-well that it was a reflection, what if he saw it and thought to himself 'I can have a laugh and fool a few people with this'?

These kinds of fakers clearly exist (looking at you, secureteam10),

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Looking at the other photo in the link I think it may be a dvd player or something with a digital readout.

edit on 3-9-2018 by LookingAtMars because: add pic

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
To tired to upload it .. but try open up gimp and turn up brightness and contrast if you want to see its just a reflection

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

If you look at the other photo on the link, it would appear that photo was taken in a different location.

The image is not at the same angle in that second photo, so if it was a reflection would the angle not be the same?

I actually missed that other photo earlier, I thought I'd gotten to the end of the article at the bottom there, so thanks for the heads-up!

I thought that the reflections looked a little too 'perfect' in their angular alignment (is that even a phrase?), so I stacked them (the image in front is at 50% opacity), and 'it' lines up perfectly.

In my own view; it's definitely a reflection from inside the car, and this whole thing is a desperate cry for attention.

Faaake!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I actually missed that other photo earlier, I thought I'd gotten to the end of the article at the bottom there, so thanks for the heads-up!

I thought that the reflections looked a little too 'perfect' in their angular alignment (is that even a phrase?), so I stacked them (the image in front is at 50% opacity), and 'it' lines up perfectly.

In my own view; it's definitely a reflection from inside the car, and this whole thing is a desperate cry for attention.

Faaake!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
How can it be a reflection, if there was at least one other witness?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The witness must of been in the car because MerkabaTribeEntity's post above shows it was a reflection. How do you explain the light is in the exact same orientation in both images?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Here is a dollar now say this..

Or better I will just say you did

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Sorry, I was just going by what the actual article said, you know, cause I read it? If it is bunk, its bunk.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Of course, he's lying.

Why would he be terrified of an aircraft?

It is clearly a reflection, anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The rain drops on the windshield kind of say he took it inside the car...

If the rain drops are there then it says a lot about the situation.

I will check it out.

Like others have said it would be nice to have all the photos and other details.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I never sided either way, I posted it to get opinions on something odd

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's a phone reflection off the dashboard

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I never sided either way, I posted it to get opinions on something odd

That's cool.

I really hope one day to see something on ATS that really isn't someone dishing up BS for fame. Unfortunately, there are so many fakes that I might miss those that aren't among all that spurious 'noise'.

Thanks for bringing this anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What are the lights at the bottom-ish of the picture? Looks like where his dashboard would be, at the top of the dashboard. Pairs of small lights spaced all the way across the top of his dashboard (or wherever the light pairs are)....

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Me too

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Faaake!

I am going to assume your right, not great with pics. Just wondering, where is the top of his windshield. could it be he took 2 separate pics from outside the car at different locations?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

MerkabaTribeEntity made a pretty good case for it being an opportunistic hoax above. But, something still seems off, where is the top of the windshield. The lights your talking about at bottom left should be more vivid and close it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join