It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

edit on 4-9-2018 by Istaywoke77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Oh and these too are interesting curiosities but less important in context:

The phrase 'little children' appears forty-two times in the Old Testament.

The tribe of Levi was given 48 cities as part of their inheritance in the land of milk and honey. Six of these cities were to be designated as special 'cities of refuge' (Numbers 6 - 7) leaving forty-two other cities.

King Ahaziah of Judah began his reign at 42 years old but was only on the throne one year (2Chronicles 22:2).

The children of Israel had 42 sojournings or wandering in the desert until they finally were given rest (Numbers 33:1 - 50).

It's actually very important because King Ahaziah of Judah was targeted for assassination by his own mother Athaliah daughter of Jezebel. Athaliah and Jezebel are the same spirits of Lilith-ISIS Athena etc.

if it connects with Ahaziah, it is because the spirit of the Devil was around him trying to take him out. It was Athaliah that almost ended the line of David the line of Christ. The wicked queen which possibly inspired villains such as "cruella De-vil". Which is an allegory for the Jezebel-Lilith Spirit.

You need to understand one important fact about it, it is a being which sprouts spiritual tentacles connecting to the minds of many people. The only defense against this being is the Golden rule of the Heart. (Keeping the commandments.)

When God spoke "Let there be light" out came Lucifer. who WAS (past tense) "good" Lucifer is THOTH.
Thoth= thought= light= rainbows= energy. It is the god (Small g) of this world, this dimension. But it is not the creator. But it was allowed dominion BY the creator.

There is a reason why we shouldn't love the world. And by the world i mean "this dimension" we call 3d reality.

1 John 2:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Conclusion: 42= Lucifer.

edit on th2018000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 04 Sep 2018 16:34:46 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Sep 2018 16:34:46 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Okay let me see if I got this part correct...

C = center / N = semi-diameter / AN = ray of sunshine / (N to)F = refracted sunray

Now either the ray of sunshine leaves the sphere refracted to (F to)V or reflected to G.

G can leave the sphere through refraction toward R or again reflected toward H.

At H it leaves the sphere toward S and it will be crossing the original ray of sunshine.

Somehow R (to G) is produced and swiftly follows a whole bunch of math that I have still to ponder but basically..
(Produce RN and RG, till they meet in X, and upon AX and NF, let fall the perpendiculas CD and CE, and produce CD till it fall upon the circumference at L. Parallel to the incident ray AN draw the diameter BQ, and let the sine of incidence out of air into water be to the sine of refraction as I to R).

Okay so if you move the point of incidence (N) between the lowest point B and the highest L you also change the arch between Q and F. The arch will first decrease and then increase and so with the angle of AXR (Again a bunch of math) but it results (if I get this part correctly) after two reflections the ray leaves the sphere but every new ray takes along the incident ray from the previous resulting in a mathematical sequence 3,8,15,24,&c

This is probably all common knowledge but I'm reading this stuff like a novel...

We are going to move the distance between C and D now and finally get to the juicy bit where colors are created but I will have to do some reading first...

We'll get there folks...lol

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

This was joke line in a fiction novel, think you are putting too much thought into this

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So you decided to do a 42 page long op......yeah you did.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: muzzleflash

Let's play another numbers game...

The meaning of the number 7 in the Bible and how many times it appears...

See how that works?

Try a double digit number over 20...
Single digit is too easy.

How about 91?
Write a whole thread about it.
edit on 9/4/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Okay...now you've got me reading the original work from sir. Isaac Newton without knowing the exact principles.....what a fun and exciting challenge this is!!!

Currently reading up on soap bubbles...

Peace

Hey by chance when you shave do you use Barrister and Mann "42" Shaving Soap?

And don't forget to wash your hands!

I guess if you're pinching pennies you can get the cheap stuff too...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
Wait....so am I to understand that the guy who wrote Alice in Wonderland knew the secret of the universe because he had 42 illustrations? Are you suggesting that because a gospel written in another fairy tale book declares that there are 42 generations from David to the mythical figure Jesus that the writer knew the secrets of the universe? Read another gospel in that same book and the number of generations is different.

Wait...but the Egyptians made the base of their Pyramid 42 degrees! They MUST have known something secret!

And....and....the rainbow is the secret of everything in the universe because its chakra has colors and because Maulder on a fictional tv show lives in apt 42!! BAM! Nobel Peace Prize...here I come lol.

I'm sorry dude, but this post sounds is just like all the Mars posts declaring that there are aliens in every rock.

People that lived thousands of years ago were NOT smarter than scientists living today. Not even close. They did not invent vaccinations, they did not fly to the moon...or anywhere else for that matter, they knew nothing about fission, fusion, surgery, advanced chemistry, or anything of any real value besides cursory mathematical equations that are now taught in grade school.

Having said all that....the odds that any one number holds the secret to the universe is so astronomical as to be virtually impossible. But I'm sure the response is that the Illuminati or Antarctic Nazis just don't wanna reveal it.

I think you forgot to take your V 42 Lisinopril to treat that high blood pressure (hypertension)...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I commend you on actually reading Newton, you are probably the only person who took my suggestion and at least gave it a glance.

Thank you for being intelligent, asking questions, and seeking to learn more!
It's definitely not common!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

The tribe of Levi was given 48 cities as part of their inheritance in the land of milk and honey. Six of these cities were to be designated as special 'cities of refuge' (Numbers 6 - 7) leaving forty-two other cities.

King Ahaziah of Judah began his reign at 42 years old but was only on the throne one year (2Chronicles 22:2).

The children of Israel had 42 sojournings or wandering in the desert until they finally were given rest (Numbers 33:1 - 50).

It's actually very important because King Ahaziah of Judah was targeted for assassination by his own mother Athaliah daughter of Jezebel. Athaliah and Jezebel are the same spirits of Lilith-ISIS Athena etc.

if it connects with Ahaziah, it is because the spirit of the Devil was around him trying to take him out. It was Athaliah that almost ended the line of David the line of Christ. The wicked queen which possibly inspired villains such as "cruella De-vil". Which is an allegory for the Jezebel-Lilith Spirit.

You need to understand one important fact about it, it is a being which sprouts spiritual tentacles connecting to the minds of many people. The only defense against this being is the Golden rule of the Heart. (Keeping the commandments.)

When God spoke "Let there be light" out came Lucifer. who WAS (past tense) "good" Lucifer is THOTH.
Thoth= thought= light= rainbows= energy. It is the god (Small g) of this world, this dimension. But it is not the creator. But it was allowed dominion BY the creator.

There is a reason why we shouldn't love the world. And by the world i mean "this dimension" we call 3d reality.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Ok but before Light / Substance / Something was created there was Nothing. The Void. Emptiness.
So therefore the "Creator" was Nothingness, which was unstable and bore Something.

It's a Paradox.
It is a Riddle, wrapped in a Mystery, inside an Enigma; but perhaps there is a Key.

Do you favor the Darkness or the Light?
Therein lies the conundrum. It is quite the dilemma.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

This was joke line in a fiction novel, think you are putting too much thought into this

And this thread is suppose to be viewed as

It was designed to be enjoyable and a fun mental exercise.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

You made the 42nd post in this thread.
Does that mean you are in league with that 'L' fellow?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I commend you on actually reading Newton, you are probably the only person who took my suggestion and at least gave it a glance.

Thank you for being intelligent, asking questions, and seeking to learn more!
It's definitely not common!

I love these kind of riddles and I want to thank you for pushing me to expand my knowledge with your thread. If anything I'll be able to explain my kids a little better where a rainbow comes from whenever they may ask...

I never realized for instant that with the passing of the seasons and the angle of the sun changing, the intensity of the rainbow also changing...(still trying to comprehend this part)

It is threads like these that make ATS such a wonderful place..

I once folded origami shapes 3 weeks straight to find the answer to this riddle here on ATS..

Turned out to be coordinates but ever since I have had a lot of fum folding origami with the kids so I take something out of it every time I jump into these things...

It is kind of itching my brain that there is a correlation between all your info and the number 42 and I'll keep on searching..

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Sep 2018 04:12:04 -0500am301220189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Fabulous thread! Had such fun reading.
I never knew that about paper!! makes me want to try though

Douglas Adams created the Universe? Who knew? hehe

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Oo it's like a picture book, fun. In all seriousness though, it's just a number unless it leads to some new understanding of things, a number made popular by a movie maybe more so than by reality.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This is exactly the type of post that brought me to ATS many moons ago...….. Simply Awesome!!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Holy cow batman...it is a lot of reading and comprehending if I want to get through this whole "optics" work but I'm starting to understand the properties of light a bit better now...

Obviously I'm focusing on the rainbow part of this work because it relates to your thread and I was kind of amazed at how I never noticed that a double rainbow has it's colors reversed compared to the other. Because of this double bounce inside the water droplet light leaves the raindrop at a different angle and a second, fainter rainbow can be observed above the primary rainbow. Both rainbow have the same source and are both on the same point opposing the sun. because light is lost on every reflection inside the droplet each new band of color is fainter than the primary ring.

I believe the brightest colors are seen at an angle of 42°degrees.

I guess it would be too easy to claim this number the source for this thread and I have a whole lot more reading to do. But before I do I scanned the rest of this book to get a general picture and ended up with Newton's propositions for this work.

Some really peaked my interest and now I really have to comprehend the rest of this work:

Query 3: Are not the rays of light in passing by the edges and sides of bodies, bent several times backward and forward, with a motion like that of an eel? And do not the three fringes of coloured light above mentioned, arife from three such bendings?

Query 8: Do not all fixed bodies when heated beyond a certain degree, emit light and shine, and is it not this emission performed by the vibrating motion of their parts?

Query 12: Do not the rays of light in falling upon the bottom of the eye excite vibrations in the Tunica Retina? Which vibrations, being propagated along the solid fibers of the optic nerve into the brain, cause a sense of seeing.

Query 14: May not the harmony and discord of colors arrive from the proportions of the vibrations propagated through the fibers of the optic nerve into the brain , as the harmony and discord of sounds arrives from the proportions of the vibrations of the air.

Query 16: When a man in the dark presses either corner of his eye with his finger, and turns his eye away from the finger, he will see a circle of colors like those in the feathers of a peacock's tale. Do not these colors arrive from such motions excited in the bottom of the eye by the pressure of the finger, as at other times are excited there by light for causing vision.

These stood out to me and I'm going try and comprehend these queries by reading the rest of this book...

I'll get back to you...

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Sep 2018 09:28:24 -0500am302820189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

When I said i've been down this rabbithole for a couple of years now. I wasn't kidding. What you are hearing is basically the "Siren's call" the "Tune"
which helped you find what was behind 42. Bravo you did great because you helped confirm many of my own findings. However she is not who you think she is.

The creator is pure consciousness all knowing. and the way to unlock a relationship with the creator is through the knowledge of Natural Divine Law. And that law has everything to do with love/care. He is not unstable nor chaotic. What i'm pointing out is that the artist is not the painting. Many confuse this in error. And begins to worship the world. You need not look no further than within, that "Still small voice" that hides behind the Ego chatter. This world you see as light is all products of the EGO the "I" the "Eye". It is a lie.

And EYE-SIS which is the source of thought, (Sorry spoiler) is the one playing the majority as puppets.

The Universe is an ourosboros which keeps us imprisoned here since the apple in the garden of eden. This ourosboros is actually ISIS-MAAT.

ISIS -MAAT is thoth=thought=EGO= "I"= "eye"= Lucy. If you wish to remain in this hell prison go right ahead. But she is actually the one in your way blocking you from going back home.
If you done some research: Thoth was inspired by EL, the father of ALL gods. Maat or ISIS-lilith is basically the Electron surrounding the ATOM. (metaphorically speaking)

ISIS, maat bastet, inana semiramis athena, athaliah, Kali shakti (there are many names) "Queen of heaven" "Queen of the damned" is actually Helel LILITH, the screech owl.

and guess what, she is the serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Notre Dame Statue of Lilith tempting Adam and Eve in the Garden

And there are clues everywhere that suggests that she is the serpent.

You could say, THOUGHT is the apple, that locked us away from Paradise.

There is actually some truths in this story here:

However, I don't believe what that video says that she is the "good guy" that wants to "help humanity". But that video does give hints that we are imprisoned in this world.

On the other hand, if Lucy did appear to that guy to tell him these things, there is one thing I do agree with Lucy on, and that is the fact that man has done more evil than most. So I believe her when she says "She didn't have to lift a finger."
But she does tempt people through thoughts.

Behind thought is a discovery, a discovery which was hidden by luciferians to trick people to staying in this place called earth which is actually Hell.

Beyond thought is the exit, and it is called the Here and NOW.

Ready to leave Lucy behind? The Key is Natural Divine Law. And it really has nothing to do with religion.

Edit something i noticed in your picture

It says 2 Below. so 42 is 2 below the actual number.

Which means that the master number is 44.

The difference between "The eye" of Isis and the "Eye of the father" is that one of them does not have the pyramid over them. The pyramid is a representation of the world you see. But without the pyramid there is freedom outside of it. The "eye of the father" is simply NO thought but you already KNOW all things OUTSIDE of the pyramid. The "Eye" is simply a placeholder, it doesn't actually represent the father at all since all he is, is pure knowing/conciousness. No true symbol or image can represent him because he is beyond all of that.

The movie revolver gives clues on what thought is. It is actually a movie about real enlightenment. And this, all of this, this is HER world, she controls it.

The May Queen's Stairway to Heaven

The Movie "Lifeforce" is also about her and in this movie the female "Vampire" says "She is the feminine inside your mind"

Genisis First Book of Revelations; Isis Book, By David Wood

I am confirming your findings, but I am telling you, she is a trap. She is the woman in red distracting neo inside the matrix.

Just Saying

One of her Allegories is actually Jessica Rabbit.

edit on th2018000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 05 Sep 2018 12:27:39 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Sep 2018 12:27:39 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't need meds. The OP suggests that he will explain life, the universe, and how the answer is the number 42. I merely suggest that he did no such thing and when click-baited, I will respond.

I'm as open as anyone to puzzles and the unknown. However, claiming that the number 42 holds the secrets of the universe....and then base those claims using ancient civilizations that had barely invented the wheel and authors that write children's books is nonsense.

So what we're left with is "How many things can you find throughout history that use the number 42 or any multiple thereof?"

I'm not calling the OP's baby ugly....just a bit on the homely side.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hey Muzzy,

A quick observation which I ponder if it is relevant to this thread...

In Newton's 14th query he states:

May not the harmony and discord of colors arrive from the proportions of the vibrations propagated through the fibers of the optic nerve into the brain , as the harmony and discord of sounds arrives from the proportions of the vibrations of the air.

This kind of stuck in my head and made me deviate to looking up characteristics of sound. Through some side steps I ended up finding a quote on Overtone singing (or throat singing)..

Each note is like a rainbow of sound. When you shoot a light beam through a prism, you get a rainbow. You think of a rainbow of sounds when you sing one note. If you can use your throat as a prism, you can expose the rainbow – through positioning the throat in a certain physical way, which will reveal the harmonic series note by note.

Just a coincidence?? Or should we incorporate 432 Hz into this riddle of yours??

Back to my book....I got this feeling we are heading toward vibrations. (the most refrangible rays excite the shortest vibrations creating the sensation of deep violet, and the least refrangible rays excite the largest vibrations creating the sensation of deep red)

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Sep 2018 14:42:32 -0500pm304220189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 05 Sep 2018 14:52:10 -0500pm305220189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join