It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Revealed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
“My shadow! Shedding skin
I’ve been picking
My scabs again!
46 and 2 are just ahead of me”
Or.. maybe we’ve been hearing it wrong and it’s 40 sex and 2, which
Would be 42 with a side of shagging.

Tool-46&2 or Tool-40 sex and 2

m.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2018 by TexasTruth because: Music link

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is merely number pareidolia. One can find significance for almost any integer. After all, there are quite a lot to choose! There are a huge number of contexts to pick from in order to make ANY number seem cosmically important. On the other hand, if you really would like to make connections between the number 42 and contexts that have a realistic possibility of being relevant (supposing that this number is, indeed, a master number favoured by God when he designed the universe, reality and everything), then consider the following:
1. there are 7 planes of consciousness, each with 7 subplanes (don't ask me why - I have not got time - ask Theosophists and the great Indian spiritual master Meher Baba. So there are 42 subplanes above the lowest plane (physical universe). God needed 42 higher levels of reality in order to make his way down here;
2. the Sri Yantra is the most revered of the Indian yantras. It consists of 42 triangles surrounding a central one that symbolises the triple Godhead of Shiva, Brahma & Vishnu. Each triangle corresponds to a higher level of reality (subplane). So God really did need that number 42. There are over 1.08 billion Hindus that will confirm this;
3. the 7 notes above the tonic of a musical octave has 21 intervals. That means they have 21 ascending intervals and 21 descending intervals (definition: if an ascending interval is of magnitude n, its descending; counterpart is 1/n). Therefore, 42 intervals other than notes can be associated with each octave of 8 notes.

Well, that's just a few. I could give dozens of more examples of how 42 really is involved in the construction of the universe, just as Douglas Adams pretended to claim. But I have not got time. Besides, I know few of you will even take me seriously, so why bother?
edit on 3-9-2018 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Clever

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Just saw there were 42 comments in here, I just had to post to make it 43. You are welcome

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So I was thinking two things...

42 in binary is 101010 so that could point to the universe being a six bit code...

Or it has something to do with what color reflects at exactly 42°...

I read both your others threads and you haven't lost me yet..I'll go and chew a bit longer on the clues.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the thread it was awesome and a fun read!

42 is of course the most important number of all.

All hail Ma'at!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sorry I may have confused your intentions with this thread. But yea you basically stumbled unto the rabbithole i have been in for a couple of years now. And trust me, what you posted is nothing compared to whats out there.

You may want to check out this article
Lucifer Decoded Da Vinci Code Cracked

ISIS is not God. She is Lucifer-Helel. Light- bearer.

But im slightly confused. Are you exposing her or... ??
edit on rd2018000000Mondayrd000000Mon, 03 Sep 2018 23:21:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 03 Sep 2018 23:21:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

Essentially you're correct but needed to dig deeper, the Jewish tradition of 42 is derived from the seven names of the Heavenly bodies composed of six letters each

The name of God in 42 letters

Given we're dealing with the then known solar system seven that takes you into the realm of colour coded seven step ziggurats, the correlation of these to colour and light, and ultimately Istar as the rainbow Goddess.

So all the speculation regarding 42 does relate to the rainbow and angle of observation, and it's all derivative of Mesopotamian tradition

Ištar is described as both a palm tree and as a ziggurat, and a luminescent one at that. According to Parpola ( the seven colours of the ziggurat are the seven garments of Ištar, so that when she descends to the netherworld she undresses, and when she ascends she puts the garments back on. He compares this to the Mithraic ascent of the soul: the initiate climbs "a ladder with seven gates," the first (of lead) associated with Saturn, the second (of tin) with Venus, the third (of bronze) with Jupiter, the fourth (of iron) with Mercury, the fifth (of electrum) with Mars, the sixth (of silver) with Moon, and the seventh (of gold) with Sun.

There were 42 Hymns dedicated to the 42 major Temples of Sumer and Akkad.

Enheduanna was the daughter of the first king to build an empire, Sargon. He appointed his brilliant daughter, Enheduanna, to the position of high priestess at the temple of the moon god, Nanna, in the ancient city of Ur. There she presided for forty years over the prestigious temple in Ur. Holding the most important religious office in the land, she spread her theological ideas throughout the country, writing hymns to each of forty-two major temples

42 Temple Hymns

I wasn't going to list everything in one thread, and I've written extensively on various aspects of a lot of this stuff in my many other occult themed threads.

I suggested people should just read those two books I put the covers to if they are interested in learning more about the Kabbalistic traditions on 42 (and I'd assume they'd do some googling on the topic too, there are a lot of great resources out on the web).

I had a whole lot of ground to cover here and wanted to make it as short and sweet as possible while still explaining the gist of "why 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything".

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Would be 42 with a side of shagging.

Hahahaha

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
This is merely number pareidolia. One can find significance for almost any integer.

Nah it actually wasn't number pareidolia. Since you believe such, let's see your thread explaining how 57 explains everything. To get you started, here's a bottle of ketchup (that's a clue).

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Just saw there were 42 comments in here, I just had to post to make it 43. You are welcome

Hahahah, thanks for ruining it!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Clever

Thanks!

I'd been foreshadowing in various threads for years that I'd write this thread on "42" since I came up with the concept in December of 2015. I actually told 1 person in depth a lot of it (and 90% of that information didn't make it into this thread, surprisingly enough).

I've just been so busy and had all sorts of other real life things and other thread concepts on my plate that I had to put this on the back burner for years. I actually took it off the back burner specifically because no one else has written a good 42 exposé (on the entire internet as far as I know) yet and decided I better do it before anyone beats me to it.

So I sat down and put in about 30 hours to rush this and slap together what I could and to organize it into a coherent linear progression of thought. It took 3 days to compile and turn into something palpable.

I wonder what I should write next?
I got some really cool stuff in my repertoire, literally dozens of concepts.

Maybe I should write the "Infected by the Venom of Venus" thread I've had on the back burner since July of 2014? I really need to get that one outta the way. There's no way anyone can anticipate what will be in it, it's completely outta the box.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
Thanks OP for the thread it was awesome and a fun read!

42 is of course the most important number of all.

All hail Ma'at!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Really pretty, great thread it triggered me into having wonderful dreams, thank you.
And it takes mathmatically 42 minutes to fall through the entire Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Sorry I may have confused your intentions with this thread. But yea you basically stumbled unto the rabbithole i have been in for a couple of years now. And trust me, what you posted is nothing compared to whats out there.

I just don't know what to do with you SoulSurfer...
I've been writing 'Occult Secrets' threads on here for like a decade and you haven't read any of them.
Literally hundreds of pages of content.

I really keep thinking that you and I need to have a formal debate, mano a mano.

We'll call it the

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hey Muzzy,

Is it of significance that all the roses are painted red in Alice in wonderland or am I drifting in the wrong direction?

Following the clues I seem to end up with the color red and right now I'm pondering if this color might be the "carrier color" for all energy in this singularity...

Hope my nonsense isn't derailing your thread..

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 04 Sep 2018 01:46:40 -0500am304620189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Really pretty, great thread it triggered me into having wonderful dreams, thank you.

Thank you!

I'm so glad you had wonderful Dreams.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Hey Muzzy,

Is it of significance that all the roses are painted red in Alice in wonderland or am I drifting in the wrong direction?

Following the clues I seem to end up with the color red and right now I'm pondering if this color might be the "carrier color" for all energy in this singularity...

Hope my nonsense isn't derailing your thread..

Peace

Ok, Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson) wove a lot of things into his books, including commentary about culture, academia, and politics in the form of parodies and satire.

First of all:

In the eighth chapter, three cards are painting the roses on a rose tree red, because they had accidentally planted a white-rose tree that The Queen of Hearts hates. Red roses symbolised the English House of Lancaster, while white roses were the symbol for their rival House of York. This scene is an allusion to the Wars of the Roses.[27]

This also serves to imply the theme of 'blood roses', indicating harsh vindictiveness and violent tendencies. It is a corruption of the purity and innocence of the white roses which refer to peace and forgiveness.

Secondly, because the gardeners were painting the roses red to cover up the regretful reality of truth, over time this phrase "Painting the Roses Red" has become a metaphor for "Putting a spin on things", "Political Correctness", and covering up the unpleasant truth.

In response to your question about "red being a carrier color", I will explain an answer for you:

Light, i.e. is Electromagnetic Radiation and 'carries' the energy. This EM Radiation is composed of a broad spectrum and our eyes only see a very tiny portion of it's wavelength.

So to answer your question, no, red specifically doesn't play a significance in terms of being the "most important part of the spectrum", though it does express itself in a lot of very quirky and interesting ways.

Like for example, a red laser diode is typically very close to if not exactly 666 nm wavelength.

And get this-

666-667 nm is the peak red absorption point for chlorophyll

Source for that claim

There are hundreds of interesting things about red color light, and all of it's associations in nature, science, culture, religion, etc.

But as to your question specifically, the entire spectrum of Electromagnetic radiation encompasses "Light", though most of it is not visible to our eyes.
Remember Energy = Mass times Light squared.

In fact it would seem that Red color light has the least amount of energy in the visible portion of the spectrum:

Red waves have a relatively long wavelength (in the 700 nm range), and violet waves are much shorter - roughly half that. Because violet waves have the shortest wavelength of the visible light spectrum, they carry the most energy.

Source for more details

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Clever

Ever wonder why there are 42 gallons in a barrel of Oil?

Let's spill the oil on the ground and think about it!

Hahahhaha... couldn't help myself.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I'm just trying to understand what Lady Iris represents for you. To me she is Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

The number 42 has connected with this being that I have been researching on for the past 2 years. So I am very curious about your thread but also your personal stance with lady Iris. Do you believe the colors she displays are a deception of some sort?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join