It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Mulder knows the Secrets...

Damn it man. Now they all know, that I know, things they don't know, ya know?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks...I'm learning a lot about rainbows here but if all light is reflected from 0° to 42° (where 42° is the turning point) everything that we observe lies within these 42°...so basically (getting my dusty, incomplete knowledge of quantum mechanics) things only "are" if they have an observer and this observer relies on the reflected light within these 42°...42 is basically everything....huh???

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Oh well, i thought maybe you had something a little more interesting than simply why Adams picked that number.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
I'm going to read the rest of your most impressive thread now. Thank you for the hard work...I'll get back to you in a couple of days when this has been processed.

Take your

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Oh well, i thought maybe you had something a little more interesting than simply why Adams picked that number.

I didn't even address "why Adams picked that number".

In fact the poster Gothmog did that for me.

I addressed the Occult Secrets of 42 across a broad spectrum.
Pun intentional.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thanks...I'm learning a lot about rainbows here but if all light is reflected from 0° to 42° (where 42° is the turning point) everything that we observe lies within these 42°...so basically (getting my dusty, incomplete knowledge of quantum mechanics) things only "are" if they have an observer and this observer relies on the reflected light within these 42°...42 is basically everything....huh???

Peace
It’s not that all light is reflected at 42degrees. It is that water droplets act like prisms, and when you are 42 degrees in respect to the angle of light, you will see the light layed out in the spectrum.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Peace

You will need to research this deeper.

What you just said is definitely not the case.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Hmmm Interesting.

I guess my only question is coke or meth?

originally posted by: vinifalou
Marking it to read later when I'm so high as the OP.

I'm kidding, kids. Don't do drugs.

But I'll definitely gonna read it later.

This one's for you two rascals.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Like I said...this is going to give my insomnia a field day(s). Thanks again...I will sit back and ponder.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Thank you for explaining that. I had no illussion that a 5 minute wiki search was going to answer my question.

No scientific knowledge onboard with me so I'm hitching along for the ride but I like riddles and puzzles...

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Thank you for explaining that. I had no illussion that a 5 minute wiki search was going to answer my question.

No scientific knowledge onboard with me so I'm hitching along for the ride but I like riddles and puzzles...

Peace

There's nothing wrong with ignorance.
We are all here to Deny it, after all.
There's tons I don't know, and I'm always learning.
And you know what? We all make mistakes too!

Ask any questions you want, I always ask questions.
My motto is "Sapere Aude Semper Investigo"

Dare to Know, Always Investigate

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The angle the white line/light enters the triangle prism on the Dark Side of the Moon cover ALMOST appears to be 42 degrees, but it clearly is less. Would have been better if it had actually been at 42 degrees.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
The angle the white line/light enters the triangle prism on the Dark Side of the Moon cover ALMOST appears to be 42 degrees, but it clearly is less. Would have been better if it had actually been at 42 degrees.

There are a lot of different types of Prisms.

And a lot of the Triangles that YHVH or the Eye are in are different angles as well.

But yeah.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Okay...a shower helps...while I was in there I was trying to reason like people in ancient times may have done...lol

The white light that breaks up and gives us all these colors probably is God. Are there 42 colors in the spectrum if you break the light up??

I know there are only 6 or 7 base colors and we can see over a 100 variations but maybe there are 42 base colors that we have not found?

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 03 Sep 2018 10:45:52 -0500am304520189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The human eye (given they aren't blind) can supposedly distinguish over 10 million shades of color according to sources.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Shades yes but actual colors...

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So we only access 42 degrees of everything.

What is hiding out there.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I told my manager at work one day that I thought everyone was a genius... She thought I was dumb for saying it. Not really sure why I said it, it just seemed right at the time.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Essentially you're correct but needed to dig deeper, the Jewish tradition of 42 is derived from the seven names of the Heavenly bodies composed of six letters each

The name of God in 42 letters

Given we're dealing with the then known solar system seven that takes you into the realm of colour coded seven step ziggurats, the correlation of these to colour and light, and ultimately Istar as the rainbow Goddess.

If Venus wears a black crown - Saturn stands in front of her
If Venus wears a white crown - Jupiter stands in front of her
If Venus wears a green crown - Mars stands in front of her
If Venus wears a red crown - Mercury stands in front of her
If Venus wears a rainbow crown - a rainbow lies crosswise in front of her
If Venus wears the Sun's crown - she becomes very bright, Saturn stands in front of her
If Venus wears the Moon's crown - she is very small, Mercury stands in front of her

So all the speculation regarding 42 does relate to the rainbow and angle of observation, and it's all derivative of Mesopotamian tradition

Ištar is described as both a palm tree and as a ziggurat, and a luminescent one at that. According to Parpola ( the seven colours of the ziggurat are the seven garments of Ištar, so that when she descends to the netherworld she undresses, and when she ascends she puts the garments back on. He compares this to the Mithraic ascent of the soul: the initiate climbs "a ladder with seven gates," the first (of lead) associated with Saturn, the second (of tin) with Venus, the third (of bronze) with Jupiter, the fourth (of iron) with Mercury, the fifth (of electrum) with Mars, the sixth (of silver) with Moon, and the seventh (of gold) with Sun.

There were 42 Hymns dedicated to the 42 major Temples of Sumer and Akkad.

Enheduanna was the daughter of the first king to build an empire, Sargon. He appointed his brilliant daughter, Enheduanna, to the position of high priestess at the temple of the moon god, Nanna, in the ancient city of Ur. There she presided for forty years over the prestigious temple in Ur. Holding the most important religious office in the land, she spread her theological ideas throughout the country, writing hymns to each of forty-two major temples

42 Temple Hymns

edit on 3-9-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join