It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80,000 paedophiles present online threat to UK children

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I dont get what you are saying. Downloading it is a crime. Filming it etc....crime. Thinking sbout it in your head....not a crime. But no way in hell would peeps admit to that like you think. You want to normalize it so they feel comfortable coming forward? I cant even wrap my head around that idea.
a reply to: Aazadan

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That's a shame hope she is ok.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Many years ago my friend.....stepkid or no....i wanted to kill that bass turd.

I have grandkids now....and this stuff makes me bristle.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Pedophiles are not the only threat to young children.

In my experience most young children that are victims of rape and assault have been molested by a family member, a family member's friend, or a neighbor.

Few are victims of an attack by a stranger.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ummm....a pedo is a pedo. The definition is pretty clear. Drunk Uncle Paul or Ilikekidz on the internet matters not.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A beast is still a beast, family member, a family member's friend, neighbor or otherwise through.

Does not somehow make it ok just because you know the child. Is some respects that could actually be considered to be even more diabolical.

edit on 4-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
And how about a man that is married, the father of the child, that has no history of ever showing any interest in having sex with a child before the event?

He would not be labelled as a pedophile prior to the event, so how do you protect that child?

My post was not to give pedophiles a free pass, just to add that most pedophiles are usually thought of as drunk Uncle Paul or the weirdo down the street. No one looks twice at the pillar of the community, that is thought to be an awesome husband and an outstanding father. But many cases of child abuse are found behind those closed doors.

The problem runs much wider than our usual view of pedophilia.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Paedophiles are paedophiles.
Pakistani grooming gangs are only one aspect.
As are organised elite groups such as is generally accepted to exist in Westminster.
As are the lone wolves.
As are the internet groups who feed off each others perversions.

The list is sadly far too long.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I totally 100% agree. You did not phrase that well in the context of the conversation!!!!!

I bet the majority were perved on by relatives. Makes it even worse. And you cannot do anything about that before hand. It would be ludicrous to even think so. BUT, if I caught drunkUncle Paul touching my grandbabies...well...I would claim temporary insanity.

reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a quick side note.....i am in a wetherspoons and they are #e!!! Jeezus the beer is awful.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Stay away from the food, went right downhill as of late.

Handy for transport all the same.

edit on 4-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Jeezus the beer is awful.

And the staff tend to be even worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I did, some of the sentences handed down boggle the mind. Now one thing that needs to change is the definition of a Pedo. I have seen an 18yo dude thrown in prison for dating a 17-year-old. I have also seen girls lie about their age and have fake ID's, and the dude gets 20 years.

But, what really boggles my mind, is that 80,000 people need to be arrested because they KNOW they are Pedo's!!! WTF? Can they not find them? Are they undersourced?

Totally agree with this, it skews the figures. A cynic may say it helps to meet targets.

I am also not convinced that things are not necessarily worse now than in the past - there are a lot more people nowadays so sadly that means more paedophiles but proportionally it could be similar. If not, why the sudden explosion in numbers?

I do believe it is much more heavily reported than in the past.

None of this excuses paedophiles by the way. It is an abhorent sickness within these individuals.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Uhh. They are like zombies. Says a lot for our tipping culture in the US but thats another thread!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Stay away from the food, went right downhill as of late.

Handy for transport all the same.

Were they ever up?
Always been good for one thing only - keeping the alcys off the streets until normal opening time!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think thiz thread has reached its intellectual pinnnacle, BUT, i am feeling prone to action on this. I shall henceforth write a letter to my local MP'S on behalf of both my grandkids, alluding to the fact that 80000 people want to have sex with me, and can they please assuage the fear that I have for growing up in such a dire situation.

I will create another thread if/when a response is given.

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Yeah, can see them queuing up at 8am to get in....the last thing I want at 8 o'clock in the morning is a pint of beer - unless I'm still out from the night before - wouldn't believe it until I witnessed it with my own eyes.

Been in The Punch Bowl a few times.....just like any Wetherspoons anywhere.

Going way off topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Lol. Same here. Peeps out front at 9 am boozin. To ve fair horsey people come in at 4 am so. I have joined them....once. maybe more. Lol

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Don't give away their business strategy. LoL

It was a handy lunchtime for a few pints, as long as you did not mind the, cough, cough, ambiance.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just had a cheeky pint at my local boozer on the way home from the shops, spoke to the barmaid about this thread, she was involved in the uncovering of a paedo recently through the police scheme.
She's the same, can't believe anyone wants to try rehabilitating them, she deleted the CCTV that night, and I don't remember a thing, was looking the other way obviously.
You don't get solidarity like that in a 'spoons pub.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join