It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80,000 paedophiles present online threat to UK children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I would love if you would make a thread about your experiences with sex offenders. Its a part of reality that is hidden from the public.

The ones that you said acted unashamed, were they the type abusing little 8 yr old children, or "just" having sex with teenagers, or what? Any females?

Also, i believe the age of consent is different there, so that is another reason I'm curious about your experiences. Over here, I am pretty sure anything under 18 is jail time. Wait... UNLESS the parents are okay with it I guess? Remember Courtney Stodden? I am pretty sure she was 16 when they officially began dating.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You missed the point. I didnt say right wingers werent paedos. What I said was that the Leftists will pick up their agenda asserting a need for tolerance and to celebrate diversity.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Forgetting about the Police who failed to prosecute down to the race card being played through.

They also share a modicum of responsibility for simply refusing to do the job they were paid to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Whilst right wingers will simply turn a blind eye.

I know lots of left wing minded people, not one of them would ever attempt to defend paedophilia or show any level of tolerance.

In fact the vast majority would support the sort of street justice that CCG has mentioned rather than the namby pamby PC approach you allege that they would support.

Of course SOME leftist leaning people might....but not many.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

In particular, Mr Javid will describe his horror at discovering the National Crime Agency estimates there are up to 80,000 people in the UK who "present some kind of sexual threat" to children online. Operational experts say that is a conservative estimate. Other new statistics reveal referrals of child abuse images to the NCA have surged by 700% in the last five years. Images are getting more graphic, with abuse of babies and children under 10 more regularly documented, the Home Office said. The department also warned that live-streaming of abuse is an increasing trend due to faster internet speeds, smartphone technology and the growing ease of money transfers across borders.

From the article I can only believe that they are referring to the pedophiles they have in their database and is under their radar.

From my experiences as a Forensic Nurse, I am willing to bet that the number doesn't even come close to the number of pedophiles that actually exist, online or offline.

The internet has emboldened them, they are able to close ranks, and because of their huge numbers, they are gaining strength in their quest to legitimize their heinous acts.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Death is the only cure for pedophilia.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

....they are gaining strength in their quest to legitimize their heinous acts.

Please show me any credible evidence that there is increasing support to legalise paedophilia?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That's a VERY good point. Parents need to make sure their child is totally comfortable bringing up any topic with them. Don't make fun of them or tease them. They will retreat into their shell and you will no longer have access to their true thoughts and feelings as you have proven you cannot be trusted.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
Oh gosh, I would feel uncomfortable bringing up experiences which I've effectively buried in my head because I'm actually ashamed of myself as a human being helping the scum rebuild their lives as long as I did.
Just shy of 18 months, 4 paedo's a day, 5 days a week, I had a couple of hundred in my case load.
They ranged from Schedule One Offender child rapists, to blokes who were caught with pictures on their computer.

One guy had his living room wall covered with pics of a kids play park and bragged that he was allowed to take these pics in a public place. I struggled to contain my anger, and when I made a report it was agreed he hadn't breached his licence conditions.
Honestly, I lasted as long as I could but just couldn't do it anymore, I saw a paedo client in my mates street and that was the final straw, my friend had kids running around playing ball or whatever, so I warned him and resigned my position.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
80,000 executions should sort that out. At least temporarily until more of the sick #s pop up to test their luck online.

Of course that doesn't account for the ones who are protected by the political establishment and media for one reason or another. People haven't gotten Jimmy Savile.

There's a lot of talk recently about "accepting" and "understanding" the pedophiles. about giving them "help" for their "mental issues" so they can try and live a normal life.

I'm against all of it. There are people out there with actual mental health issues who deserve help, and all the pedos deserve is a swift hanging.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuyUnfortunately running them out of town does nothing to solve the problem. They just end up in unsuspecting towns with unsuspecting people. You just send them to new hunting grounds, with a greater chance of successfully harming more children.

In South Florida we have a few villages that have been established to house them, and to keep them away from children. If they are among the populace, they should be known.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I agree and understand your points, it is not a solution for the new hunting grounds they are forced to find, but it keeps my community safe. Maybe if every community did similar then they'd be banging on the prison doors asking to be let back in.
Some just get buried on the moors though, depends if they picked on the wrong kids. Nobody will be a witness in these parts, and until justice improves in the UK I'm happy for the way people deal with it here.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
Google NAMBLA. It's already happening.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

....they are gaining strength in their quest to legitimize their heinous acts.

Please show me any credible evidence that there is increasing support to legalise paedophilia?

Congressional Candidate In Virginia Admits He’s A Pedophile

TEDx talk under review

Many are no longer hiding. Their internet presence in increasing numbers are allowing then to unite and to increase their push for normalization.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

OMFG I can't believe what I just read on your first link!
What a beast that guy is, I'm shocked he is so open about his views, he wouldn't last long in my parts if he lived here, and nobody would call the cops.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Jeezus, was that English!!!! LOL. I have lived in the UK for many years and just cannot pick up that hard northern accent.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The ONLY political slant is that nobody is doing anything concrete about it....at least nothing that is visible to the public in a manner that we can see anyway.

God forbid if you touch a gyppo or call somebody a racial slur. The cops are right on that mess.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Each state has its own laws. Take this Georgia case for example...it makes you not like mandatory sentencing. He was 17...she was 15...consensual, both in H.S. Dude gets 5 years and life long sex offender register.

I swear, I hope the bible was lying when it said we were created in God's image!!! We are some stupid creations sometimes.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

The ONLY political slant is that nobody is doing anything concrete about it....at least nothing that is visible to the public in a manner that we can see anyway.

God forbid if you touch a gyppo or call somebody a racial slur. The cops are right on that mess.

Think that through.
A. The powers that be don't think that it is worth doing anything about.
B. There's not enough money involved, yet.
C. They condone it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Did you see the part about them teaming up on social media sites to turn kids? Kids from "normal" households with no reason to be groomed. It was freakin scary and government best do something before vigilantism starts up. I'd do jail time in a heartbeat if my kids/grandkids were attacked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join