It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80,000 paedophiles present online threat to UK children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Mr Javid is expected to say: "It was when I visited the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation Online Protection Command that the full horror of the scale and evolving nature of child sexual abuse was really brought home to me.

80,000 paedophiles present online threat to UK children

The authorities MUST know who these people are! But consider the scale...this is JUST the UK. It must be millions worldwide. One officer commented that assaults on babies and kids under 10 had grown by 20% in one year. I cannot fathom the mentality of a person who likes this stuff. It should be an automatic death penalty if caught.

I am not sure if this was on ATS but a German couple was just convicted of selling her son for sex. They even gave the perps ropes to tie him down.
Peeps are evil man. To be honest, I need to go camping, get some fresh air....ATS is dragging my good karma down.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Peeps....TALK TO YOUR KIDS!! Every time I hear a story, the child was embarrassed to tell their parents...

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
Sadly I'm surprised the figure is so low. I had a role in local government for just over a year, I left because I had to deal with all the sex offenders - female staff had to visit in pairs so it saved staff hours using me, the male.
I couldn't handle it after a while, some were smug and unashamed...I struggled to stay professional so resigned.
The number of sex criminals walking the streets would shock most people.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

In the US, we put tags on them and in Florida, they have to have "I'm an f'in PEDO" in their yards. It's an incurable disease and they should be thrown out of an airplane.

There is a website you can see where they live, so if you buy a house you can be aware. It's a good tool for Halloween,

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If people realized how dangerous it can be even to post photos of their kids on social media they would be sickened. To know that someone is using a picture of a kid to get their rocks of makes me sick.

The fact that I am beginning to see propaganda that we should be accepting of pedophiles popping up is unnerving. There was even a TED talk about it, of course they were saying those pedos never actually touch kids...... my experience is that if you fantasize about something long enough you will act on it.

Very suspicious that there can be that many known and active pedos in the UK and very little to nothing being done about it, who are they protecting? Tommy Robinson was arrested and jailed just for standing outside of a sex grooming gang case. After all, we need to protect the rights of the accused.

edit on 3-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wish the UK kept them locked up because it is a disorder which will not change. For example, I am attracted to athletic adult females, preferably with blonde hair, shallow as #, I know, but my point is I've always been wired that way, I'm not going to suddenly be sexually attracted to children or forced sex on other people.

These guys will always have their desires and should never be let out of prison. I'd give them an option of life in prison, or a voluntary suicide. I'm against the death penalty if only because you can't un-kill someone if it turned out they were innocent.
Paedo's should not be walking the streets a few years after brutally raping a child.
Did you see that case the other day 30 years prison for plotting to kill the PM? If he'd raped a child he'd be out in less than 10.
UK justice system is a #ing mess.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

That's the way it starts....drip, drip, drip. Next thing you know there is a reality TV show with scantily clad young people on an island shaggin one another.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

My sister works for the Social work department child care what she showed me on the computer on day sickened me to the core , they must have forgotten a 0 somewhere .

Glad i never had kids as this world is sick

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I did, some of the sentences handed down boggle the mind. Now one thing that needs to change is the definition of a Pedo. I have seen an 18yo dude thrown in prison for dating a 17-year-old. I have also seen girls lie about their age and have fake ID's, and the dude gets 20 years.

But, what really boggles my mind, is that 80,000 people need to be arrested because they KNOW they are Pedo's!!! WTF? Can they not find them? Are they undersourced?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There's already 80 odd thousand prisoners in the UK as it is and the prisons are bursting.
Her Majesty needs to build a few more so until then these beasts will still walk among us. Right now though, they get released from prison with next to no supervision at all. It's a disgrace.

edit on 3-9-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: angry fat finger typo

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well, off topic, but I am against putting white collar criminals in jail. That and misdemeanours. Pay a hefty fine and a ton of community service hours. It saves the taxpayers money AND clears out the prison system. That or throw Pedos off a cliff.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

And as sad, its only a matter of time before the evil Leftist pick up the Paedos like they did the Gays and assert that being a Paedo is a normal lifestyle choice. They will then claim people opposng the Paedos are Paedophobes and then they'll demand normal people bake them wedding cakes when a Paedo wants to marry a 10 year old boy or girl. And of course they will argue that highly civilized civilizatons like ancient Greece and Rome saw Paedophilia as normal.

Once that is done, its only a matter of time before they legalize human sacrifice.

And why is this all being allowed? Because so many in high government officials are paedos as well as the ranks of the policing organizations.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I did, some of the sentences handed down boggle the mind. Now one thing that needs to change is the definition of a Pedo. I have seen an 18yo dude thrown in prison for dating a 17-year-old. I have also seen girls lie about their age and have fake ID's, and the dude gets 20 years.

But, what really boggles my mind, is that 80,000 people need to be arrested because they KNOW they are Pedo's!!! WTF? Can they not find them? Are they undersourced?

You are so right about lumping sex crimes into one category. When you get teens that had sex with a girl a week underage that lied about her age lumped in with pedos something is wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

And as sad, its only a matter of time before the evil Leftist pick up the Paedos like they did the Gays and assert that being a Paedo is a normal lifestyle choice. They will then claim people opposng the Paedos are Paedophobes and then they'll demand normal people bake them wedding cakes when a Paedo wants to marry a 10 year old boy or girl. And of course they will argue that highly civilized civilizatons like ancient Greece and Rome saw Paedophilia as normal.

Once that is done, its only a matter of time before they legalize human sacrifice.

And why is this all being allowed? Because so many in high government officials are paedos as well as the ranks of the policing organizations.

I wish I could say that your predicted scenario was preposterous, but I have a feeling you are closer to figuring out the future than anyone could guess.

Why are there humans that want to trash anything that is pure and unadulterated in this world? Maybe that's the point.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And as sad, its only a matter of time before the evil Leftist pick up the Paedos like they did the Gays and assert that being a Paedo is a normal lifestyle choice.

FFS, not everything is a left/right issue.
These are horrible scumbags who give up their rights the minute they decided to become a nonce.

Paedophile come from all political persuasions and some of the most perverted and infamous here in the UK have been what you would label and stereotype as right wing.

And Judiciary and senior Civil Servants and Clergy, most of whom are rightist leaning and privately educated.

But unfortunately paedophilia is a far too common occurrence across the social divides.

I do agree that trying to rehabilitate is a pointless exercise.
I'd start with chemical castration, I'd consider physical castration as well, then a life sentence - life meaning life - locked in a 10x10 cell with minimum amenities and hard labour for all people committing sex crimes.

Even though I oppose capital punishment in extreme cases I would consider throwing them off a plane as a suitable alternative.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm open to both your ideas, except for the cliff though, I live on a clifftop, I reckon thousands of dead paedo's would stink after a while, although it would be cheaper.
Drug overdose then just burn them I say, there are crematoriums in every major population centre...much cheaper than prison.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

And as sad, its only a matter of time before the evil Leftist pick up the Paedos like they did the Gays and assert that being a Paedo is a normal lifestyle choice.

FFS, not everything is a left/right issue.
These are horrible scumbags who give up their rights the minute they decided to become a nonce.

Paedophile come from all political persuasions and some of the most perverted and infamous here in the UK have been what you would label and stereotype as right wing.

And Judiciary and senior Civil Servants and Clergy, most of whom are rightist leaning and privately educated.

But unfortunately paedophilia is a far too common occurrence across the social divides.

I do agree that trying to rehabilitate is a pointless exercise.
I'd start with chemical castration, I'd consider physical castration as well, then a life sentence - life meaning life - locked in a 10x10 cell with minimum amenities and hard labour for all people committing sex crimes.

Even though I oppose capital punishment in extreme cases I would consider throwing them off a plane as a suitable alternative.

You are right, Pedophilia is not a political issue, pedos come from all ideologies, all colors and socioeconomic backgrounds, but who will be the ones that champion their victimhood with identity politics? Who will preach for their acceptance? I think you know the answer to that. Think about getting those 80000 pedo votes in the next UK election, it might be enough to swing a win.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

They already did - New Labour got the nickname "The Paedophile Protection Party" because they covered up the Pakistani grooming gangs across the country.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.conspiracytruths.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

We need more "Wolf Pack Hunters" if truth be told.

Nevermind this turning them over to authorities lark through.

Take the bastards for a long walk off a short Pier with some rocks in their pocket.
edit on 3-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
In my parts known paedo's get run out of town in pure vigilante style. One a few months ago, once the pub he'd been drinking in verified his rape conviction through a woman who used the child sex offender disclosure scheme, he was run out of town.
I only heard about him being bundled into the boot/trunk of a car, but never saw him again, and I can't remember who told me about it.
It happens a lot though, and yes, I like living in a rural part of Britain where people take the law into their own hands over wrong-uns. Paedo's are not scared of short jail terms, but they do fear violence so as long as they are the problem of another town or city I'll carry on enjoying how things roll down here.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The Conservative Party has been in power since 2010 and they set the tone.

They have been at least as complicit as Labour in refusing to admit that here in the UK there is a specific problem with grooming gangs within a specific section of Asian communities and this constant refusal has continued with full Tory knowledge and approval.

All the major political parties are equally guilty!

And grooming is but one aspect of the problem we have with paedophilia here in the UK.

To politicise this to score cheap ideological points only serves to deflect away from the real issues.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join