It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession box for Aliens, Reptillians, Robots and Illuminatists.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am a proud Robo American. I am Illuminati on my mothers side, and earthbound Reptilian on my fathers side. Both my mother and father disowned me when I came out as Robo. So I consider my real family to be all the hybrid alien friends I met at a Satanic space orgy on Moon Base Two.
edit on 3-9-2018 by karmicecstasy because: The truth is out there............in a Youtube video

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Confession box for Aliens, Reptillians, Robots and Illuminatists.

I'm not sure what I am but this phrase keeps echoing in my mind...

"Hail Moloch....."

edit on 3-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I'll admit it...I dreamed I was a tree frog in the lower Amazon rainforest. It was a sublime time. The insects were fat and lazy and the indigenous tribes were gentle when they milked my skin for it's poison. And then Alex Jones turned me gay.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

My family is convinced that I am the Rougarou- which is the Cajun version of something like a werewolf with sasquatch tendencies. I will neither confirm nor deny this, but I will say it's an excellent excuse for not shaving my legs!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm an alien.
Ask nicely and I'll show you my probe.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Careful, a desire to see the Devil is very dangerous and they are all devils. From the ancient children of the fallen watchers who's spirits are the demons of earths history. To the animated vat grown flesh they now inhabit in order to pass as the living, both mortal and alien counterfeits. Plus those creatures who have retaken mortal form through an ancient dark plan set in motion to circumvent the destruction of the flood. You see they were evil, but they were not ignorant; A devious ancient design which only began in the last century as far as I can discern; A plan which one dares not even mention. These are the grays, the reptilians and others, the dark perpetrators of these last days.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
#reptillianlivesmatter! mmm tasty hoomans nom nom nom

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
All interesting answers.
What I have worked out from your coded messages is there is someone on this site who your worship who looks like a cross leg buddist who owns a Cat called Molach, wherein the lodge meetings you mingle with members who have robotic personalities and communicate by a method of ass sniffing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join