It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the MH370 report doctored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Investigators have made a bombshell claim regarding the official report into missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, suggesting parts of it may have been doctored and the airline is withholding information.
Experts investigating the doomed jet's disappearance claim message logs released by the airline and included in the official safety report are incomplete and may have been modified.

Was the MH370 report doctored

Mr Iannello claims the examining the characters in the message shows it may have been tampered with, and a person's name beginning with 'M' has been removed from the text.
'It is important that Malaysia provide a complete, unmodified log of all communications for the period between 12.48pm and 8.00pm on March 7, 2014,' he said.'The military radar data is another example of a data set that has never been released in full despite its significance in providing information about how the aircraft was flown after the diversion from the flight plan.'
The mystery of MH370 rumbles on
I am just putting this out there for added information on the MH370 flight if mods can add this to the MH370 posts that would be great i dont seem able to do that

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

I don't think we'll ever find out what really happened on this. The cover-up was huge since the beginning and there's no turning back now.

Something really weird and/or wrong must have happened to this plane.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
MH370
can be read
M1 -1370
M = molach
1 is the oblesk dagger
13 + 7 = 20
20/3 = 6.66
MH370 sacrificed to Molach.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Daz some crazy weed man!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I agree with you totally I am wondering about a link between the cargo that was on the plane the "experts" that were flying with that cargo and the fact that flight was carrying 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor – a company that may have worked with the NSA to develop surveillance technology

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

I've heard about this, is there any proof or sources to back those claim or is it just speculation? I understand that this may be suppressed especially if it relates to the accident, but people can always find these things digging deep enough.

new topics

top topics

join