It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swamp Draining - Trump Audit of U.S. Government is Saving Billions. Hundreds Arrested.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully it gets harder and harder... More! More! We need so much more! I bet the amount of money stolen or lost when this over will blow people's minds!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Arrest have been made corruption has been exposed and yet you can still find a way to say how bad Trump is... Get a life.

Trump haters will always find a way to twist and turn to find a "Yeah but". As a person I don't like Trump. He's a fool and an attention whore. As a president he's still both of those things, BUT he's not a politician. Meaning that he doesn't stand there talking for 20 minutes and leave people trying to figure out what he said. We may not always agree with what he says, but at least understand what he meant. I don't know about anyone else but I was sick of having to listen to a speech and then have to listen to someone else explain what it meant. I'm also sick of all the unkept vote for me and I wills. Trump said he would do this and he is. So go ahead and Yeah but your way out of having to admit he's doing something about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

In 2017 the audits RECOVERED $2.7 Billion dollars in HEALTH CARE FRAUD alone.
revcycleintelligence.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Hopefully it gets harder and harder... More! More! We need so much more! I bet the amount of money stolen or lost when this over will blow people's minds!!!

I for one would like to see them look into SSI. I'm on disability and like others I'm sure I'm being screwed. I didn't sign up for coverage on medication from the start. Because I didn't sign up to have the government pay for my medication I now have to pay a monthly penalty. That's right I pay a monthly penalty for NOT having the government pay for my meds. Would someone please explain that to me. I also get my yearly income statement that tells me how much I will be receiving next year. About every other year it says that the cost of living has not gone up this year so no increase will be given. The other years it says I will be receiving a .03 percent cost of living increase. Yes .03 percent. Funny thing is that the cost of my insurance goes up by the exact same amount. For example if my increase is $13 a month the insurance goes up $13 a month. I am actually receiving LESS today then I was receiving 15 years ago. Yep I get less than that teenager flipping burgers after school. Meanwhile federal government people WERE going to get a 25 percent raise, really?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: StallionDuck

In 2017 the audits RECOVERED $2.7 Billion dollars in HEALTH CARE FRAUD alone.
revcycleintelligence.com...

All the more reason we should bring back the death penalty for treason. I think stealing money from the federal government should/would be considered treason. Maybe a lot less would happen. I'm all about a firing squad.

People need to really understand that this isn't right and they're destroying this country.

Trump is our French Revolution and people need to understand that. Unfortunately laws prohibit him from using a guillotine, so sadly, no Bastille Day.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeA

Agreed, They should freeze ALL government spending until each and every department, every single place that receives federal money, is audited for the past 10+ years. Hell, I'd go back to every administration where a former president is still alive. When they're done, they should do it after Trump's term so there isn't any reason to give the people the idea that we're pulling favorites.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like things were "on course" for the 2009-2016 agenda.

2017-2024 Exposed and Busted

💥😎💥

"just smoke em out and nail em"

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think a better use of audits and actions would be against the Pentagon. You know, instead of like.. throwing billions more their way.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Arrests have been made and people have been jailed and you still think the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.
Goose meet gander.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

An executive order from President Trump you say?

Wow.

Here are the OIG audit reports going back twenty years.. Here's a snapshot:

"The OIG is pleased to report record savings of $11.6 billion for fiscal year (FY) 1998,
comprised of $10,964.8 million in implemented recommendations and other actions to put
funds to better use, $146.5 million in disallowances from questioned costs and $515.9
million in investigative receivables. ".

Think about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah man. Right to the top.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 727Sky

Arrests have been made and people have been jailed and you still think the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.
Goose meet gander.

The Bueller investigations are "crow meet fork"

💥🚮💥

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Quite frankly, CareWeMust, I would not rely on Fox News to report anything objectively in regards to Donald Trump or Republicans. They have a decided spin leaning in that direction for its news reporting, if not outright lies. While I have no doubt Donald has drained the swamp somewhat, he has done nothing but replaced that void with a different swamp detritus. The net effect has probably been a increase in the swamp, unfortunately for America.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

i didn't see a mention of HUD. According to Catherine Austin Fitts, former assistant secretary of HUd, it is a slush fund for the deep state.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Quite frankly, CareWeMust, I would not rely on Fox News to report anything objectively in regards to Donald Trump or Republicans. They have a decided spin leaning in that direction for its news reporting, if not outright lies. While I have no doubt Donald has drained the swamp somewhat, he has done nothing but replaced that void with a different swamp detritus. The net effect has probably been a increase in the swamp, unfortunately for America.

Don’t trust, verify. It took me about 3 minutes to find this link. www.oig.dol.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
More good news from the people’s president. On a side note I was just thinking, he has to have a “trump”card he’s saving for late next year or early 2020 to guarantee his next term. You know he does. What do y’all think it’ll be? Will he legalize freedom nation wide, imprison Hillary, or tell us what happened at Roswell?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So the entity that has the most unaccounted funds gets 54 billion? ..yup, draining the swamp

Nothing wrong with doing the audit though.
edit on 3-9-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
So the entity that has the most unaccounted funds gets 54 billion? ..yup, draining the swamp

Nothing wrong with doing the audit though.

I wonder where these recovered funds will get funneled to ? I'm fairly certain not back to we the people....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Interesting question, I bet you are right, but I would be shocked if anything significant was actually recovered.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I have a healthy distrust of anyone that gravitates to a position of power, in my experience the power being sought is for selfish reasons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join