It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assanges cybersecurity expert mysteriously missing in Norway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but Assange has been dark for so long I'm beginning to believe he may not even be with us anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
There was no rape. Charges were dropped.

Yeah. Celebrities never rape women; where have I heard that? We don't know whether there was a case, or not, because Assange frustrated all attempts to question him. Certainly in the prolonged extradition appeals the English courts considered there was legitimate case to answer.

Anyway, back to topic, eh? Arjien Kamphuis - his role as an associate of Assange is modest, so assassination seems over the top, even if you believe the CIA routinely assassinates people like him. Opens in a PDF His role seems to have been in promoting personal digital security.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The source was RT.com. It was a collection of Tweets and speculation that insinuated something was amiss. If other publications pick it up using broadly the same approach without any real investigative effort, then that's up to them. At the time of posting RT appeared to be the only English language "news" site covering this, or at least using Twitter as a source of news.

It's not true that RT was the primary source or picked up the article first. Its just the article I happened to choose. I could have chosen any number of others, but this article had more twitter images attached to it.

You are insinuating that nothing is amiss and that we are dealing with Russian propaganda. Obviously something is amiss, including your attempts in this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Yeah. Celebrities never rape women; where have I heard that?

Rape charges were dropped. Im not sure where you take the motivation to imply he is a rapist or that one of his staffers gone missing is Russian propaganda. Not everything is Russian.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Kamphuis phone went on days after his disappearance

The cellphone of Arjen Kamphuis, whose been missing in Norway since August 20th, was turned on for a short time last week, the Dutch police reported based on investigation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join