It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New favorite campaign ad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I dont watch much tv but when its on its usually on our local FOX affiliate FOX4KC .

In the last week I have seen the new NRSC ad for the Missouri senate seat no less than 100 times. Every single commercial break its played.

The ad is just Trump bashing Dem incumbent Claire McCaskill for being against his tax cuts.

Maybe it is just me but everytime I hear him say "she wants you to pay more You figure that one out I dont know is that good?" It just makes me smile.

I have no idea why the idiots think they are going to get hard working Americans to say "you know what I would like to give more of my money to you guys please dont lower taxes , as a matter of fact you should raise them up"

The ad just hits home for me and I think McCaskill is going to lose her senate seat.

edit on 2-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No sane person is going to support someone that wants to take MORE money from their paycheck. The problem is Democrats have people that rely on taking money from you and having it redistributed to them.

Hopefully there are still more working Americans than there are those on the take. At least Democratic voters tend to be as lazy about voting as they are about working.
edit on 2018/9/2 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That was pretty good, he just lays it out there for the voter to think about. That's the subtle part of Trump, if there is such a thing.

He can take a concept down to its basic question and then he asks it. He did that in the Clinton Debates often as well. He states it in a way you don't normally hear from a politician. Many people seem to like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Trump makes campaign ads at rallies without trying.

He's an amazing showman!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I don’t know about the rest of you but every morning before work the first thing I say is “I can’t wait to pay my taxes”! I love tax time more than my own family. I already am getting ready
It’s so exciting!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I don’t know about the rest of you but every morning before work the first thing I say is “I can’t wait to pay my taxes”! I love tax time more than my own family. I already am getting ready
It’s so exciting!!!

Yeah no crap. It just befuddles me when I try to think about why democrats complain about how the tax cut is not good. They think the tax cut was just for the rich....most of them just regurgitate the same stupid lines without actually reading about what exactly was cut and where and how much.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You're "lucky" to have a job.

So you should be happy to give more of the money you earn to people not "lucky" enough to have a job...

in this economy where there are more jobs than job seekers.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Ya it can be annoying when you try to talk to someone about the cuts. I am no fan of Trump and I don’t subscribe to trickle down. But I do see some of these cuts as benefits. I myself save money at the end of the year but my property tax did increase. Now if I was renting I would be seeing ever more savings but I don’t. And to be honest I prefer to own a home than to not. On all my travels recently I see road work actually getting done. It’s nice to see people working. Oh and because of the tax cuts I did get a nice bump in pay. And a rumor going around is that my end of year bonus is getting bumped also. All in all i’m Happy.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Your favorite political campaign ad...

Wait, I'll write it down again

Your favorite political campaign ad...

You do know what advertisement is for right?

You do realise this is ATS, right?

Nevermind.....

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

You're right there are job fairs everywhere here. I understand why some people can't work. I don't understand why people don't want to work. I kind of do but it befuddles me.

new topics

top topics

join