It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Ejecting Press Secty Sarah Sanders - Red Hen Restaurant Hurt The Entire Town.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: howtonhawky

It was all over the news. I recall something about making a bed now lie in it.

Shallowness on the part of trump supporters.

They seem to associate an entire town with the actions of a couple lefties.

That is unless it turns out the whole town is leftist.

So glad you are calling this out as well as the boycott on that burger joint in California that donated to republicans.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL

California was lost to the dems long ago.

A person could have a full time job pointing out all the bs there.

I am glad your glad.

eta Is a failed boycott really A boycott?
edit on 3-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the follow-up on this. Places like this are no different from the racist establishments of the past and should be treated with the same indifference by the public. I genuinely hope these people ultimately go out of business and lose everything.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
lol

Claiming the red hen is responsible for the shenanigans the right done in this case is laughable.

People are responsible for their own actions and the red hen did go out of business but as far as hurting the whole town that is on the back of kneejerking right with their chicken poo flingin and causing disruption for a whole town and all business on the same street.

Serve us not and we will ruin your town and blame you for our actions. So say the right.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So you're saying that people should be mandated to eat at establishments run by leftists.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you're saying that people should be mandated to eat at establishments run by leftists.

So you think putting a emoji in a post makes your words not b.s.

I said nothing like that.

I think people are overreacting in the case of the red hen.

The way it usually works is they just go next door or across the street away from the offender.. Instead of doing that the right went borderline militant and are trying to tie the whole town to the red hen. Then comes the ats right to carry the load of hypocrisy for the right.

That is pitiful.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Disclaimer noted

💥💫💥

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Did i mention i call bs on this story?

I do.

👆 another "expert" heard from 👆

💥💫💥

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Radical activists seemed to have underestimated the power of the Deplorable majority

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Many people are expressing their opinion, as you are. As I am.

That is legal and socially acceptable.

If the leftists running the place didn't do what they did, then none of this would have ever had happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So you think putting a emoji in a post makes your words not b.s.

I said nothing like that.

I think people are overreacting in the case of the red hen.

The way it usually works is they just go next door or across the street away from the offender.. Instead of doing that the right went borderline militant and are trying to tie the whole town to the red hen. Then comes the ats right to carry the load of hypocrisy for the right.

That is pitiful.
Militant right ? Militant right????? You gotta be kiddin me. It's called voting with your pocketbook. Overreacting ? You mean like kicking people out of your restaurant because they work for somebody you don't like ???

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
sad thing is, there are probably just as many conservatives in the town as they are leftist...
but ya, cheer away!! you are hurting a city.... maybe... then again, probably not! I mean, wonder how many of those letters were written by people who would probably never find a reason to be in the city anyways?

funny how when it was businesses deciding not to locate in states because they didn't like laws that were being passed that allowed discrimination or whatever it was.
the right was bemoaning how the whole city was being harmed...

but now... ya, cheer on!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Many people are expressing their opinion, as you are. As I am.

That is legal and socially acceptable.

If the leftists running the place didn't do what they did, then none of this would have ever had happened.

lol
The ole kindergarten principle again.

Well he hit me first!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername

Hi! We hate you and what you think, but we sure do like your money! Just give us all that you have and we'll talk crap about you after you leave.

Nailed it!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Heh.

So you defending them kicking out people based on ideology, but get your panties in a twist when they suffer the consequences of their actions.

I get it. You don't think people have the right to get upset when people get kicked out of a restaurant for political ideology.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Did i mention i call bs on this story?

I do.

👆 another "expert" heard from 👆

💥💫💥

Thanks.

Turns out it is a bs story lacking many facts.

Just poor reporting designed to garner outrage.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not many here seem to know what Lexington, Va is known for as far as tourism. If one business is able to take down the Confederacy tourist town I think most liberals will be happy about it. Personally, I think it is stupid for conservatives to boycott the town because of one restaurant, but maybe it has something to do with Robert E Lee hotel and all the confederate flags that Dems don't visit.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not if you can't get a plastic straw, or a coke, it's not...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Heh.

So you defending them kicking out people based on ideology, but get your panties in a twist when they suffer the consequences of their actions.

I get it. You don't think people have the right to get upset when people get kicked out of a restaurant for political ideology.

Rights?

Yes of coarse everyone here has rights and i do not advocate taking away anyone's rights.

You seem to be jumping many obstacles in order to insinuate i said this or that.

Perhaps it is my fault for not being more clear.

Yes i support people being able to kick out folks and i support people being able to sling chicken poo.

I just feel that in this situation the blame for any decline in revenue is due to the right going full tard at the whole town.

The red hen was closed but that was not enough for the online mobs.

It is just as tarded as the left making folks quit flying the confederate flag.

Yes i was taught that two wrongs do not make right.

On top of all that i suspect that the majority of the town is not suffering but that part was overstated in order to garner more outrage against the other side.

It is more likely that because of the shake up at the town business council they likely have an obligation to use the reserve funds in order to get federal aid at a later point.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

It was all over the news. I recall something about making a bed now lie in it.

Shallowness on the part of trump supporters.

They seem to associate an entire town with the actions of a couple lefties.

That is unless it turns out the whole town is leftist.

Exactly the reaction expected from petulent children, its quite sad....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join