It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Ejecting Press Secty Sarah Sanders - Red Hen Restaurant Hurt The Entire Town.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean, all the thankful liberals did not pay back the favor by bringing them all kinds of business? Once again someone is learning the hard lesson that liberals have very little buying power... Not exactly the best ideology to get involved in if you have a business to run.

God forbid you might offend one of them, they will do the only thing they Do excell at, and they will destroy you and your business before moving on to the next thing to hate and destroy... Just a total cancer on civilization, ruining everything in their sight...
edit on 9/3/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just goes to show you the left has big mouths small pocket books!!!! That is surely what I want running the country. Sometimes I get so angry with ignorant people that I wish there were voting rights tests. Some are so dumb they should not even be voting. Just give me my check and keep it coming. Jeez what a mess. The only solution is better education but certain social groups need to press their children harder to learn. Political correctness is the web of lies and protection to keep the same old standards going. Sad.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

edit on 932018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah. Witness the trump organization.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Buying power like having a chicken dinner at a diner? You're kidding right?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Good hopefully they go out of business, become homeless and move to California and poop in the street with the rest of the garbage people

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Arnie123
Nice!

A bit of justice, good find.

No.

By stop visiting the town, simply because the owner lives there, they are doing to the town, what the owner did to Sarah Sanders.

Loads of business, mom and pop shops, suffers. Where is the justice in that?

Justice would have been flocking to the restaurants competitor.
No.

She shouldn't have done that in the first place, especially considering how small the place is, you get bad press, you get shafted and there is fallout that effects the entire community.

Show some class, let the people know that you may disagree, but don't go and throw out the spokesman for the President of the United States, that is literal economic suicide and in the age of social media, it'll cascade towards nuclear, hence, the fallout of what that town has to do.

So, Yes, a bit of justice and a reminder of what NOT TO DO.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah. Witness the trump organization.
I'll one up you, Clinton Foundation 😌

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

She could merely have put a sign in the front that says "Trump Supporters NOT Welcome Here".

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
Good hopefully they go out of business, become homeless and move to California and poop in the street with the rest of the garbage people
That's just mean 😩

Sure, they're homeless and poop in the street, but certainly not all are garbage people. Some are good people πŸ˜…

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Ye, I could work with that.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I imagine a lot of visible (Red MAGA hat, etc.) Trump supporters visiting the Red Hen before Sarah Sanders, had "things" done to their meals before being served.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The office received a letter on Thursday from a Georgia family that wrote to say it would never return because of what happened.

Oh noes...

They sent a snail mail so that means serious.

I find it hard to believe that everyday people buy into the political games that were played.

Perhaps there are more factors contributing to loss of revenue.

You want me to believe that people are so shallow and judgmental that they would boycott an entire town because they do not like one eatery?

There has to be more to the story.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did i mention i call bs on this story?

I do.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

You want me to believe that people are so shallow and judgmental that they would boycott an entire town because they do not like one eatery?

There has to be more to the story.

There is. The local Merchants Association applauded the owner's actions and stated that they supported her.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Well that is something.

So everyone knew this i suppose and decided to boycott a town.

Maybe

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It was all over the news. I recall something about making a bed now lie in it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
From what i gather there were only two businesses effected and the 2nd was next door to the red hen and the owner stood in support of the lady who kicked sarah out.

The Local merchants association did not applaud her. They kicked her off the association.

Sounds like they are taking heat from trump supporters and are trying to use emergency funds to rebrand.

The Red Hen has not opened for business since the event. Earlier in the week, protesters arrived from out of town, some bearing Confederate battle flags and anti-gay posters reading β€œLet God Burn Them.” One man was arrested for dumping chicken dung in front of the restaurant.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: howtonhawky

It was all over the news. I recall something about making a bed now lie in it.

Shallowness on the part of trump supporters.

They seem to associate an entire town with the actions of a couple lefties.

That is unless it turns out the whole town is leftist.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I can just imagine the outrage if In N Out Burger refused to serve
Valerie Jarret.....oh the hypocrisy.

Everything is all about hypocrisy, isn't it...boy I hate that over used word. Seems like people feel the world needs to be 100% one way or the other. The county is 50/50 and so companies that have customers are going to take a hit one way or the other if they feel the need to play politics...

I'm sure if Jarret was kicked out of any restaurant for working for Obama you would be screaming HYPOCRISY! as the left base became angered by it as they seem to not care about this case.

The biggest hypocrisy to date can be summed up in three words "not my President", this beats all...lol

edit on 3-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join