It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monroe County Sheriff: 3 horses, 2 dogs killed, possibly by ‘a large animal’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SasparillaMan
Could it be... that one of the dogs (sorry for you pit lovers out there) possibly “snapped” had a little too much play time with the little horses, the husky steps in to save the horses & gets taken out as well. One report said the pit-bull/boxer mix actually survived... just looking at available options (evidence on scene) before pulling in a mysterious third party attacker. If there’s already dog prints all around the property, they wouldn’t stand out as being from the guilty if your mind is made up to be searching for evidence that is from an external source.

I suppose its possible BUT that paw print if its indeed a paw print looked pretty darn big next to the horse found next to the pond. And it seemed very similar to a large cat print.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
There aren't any details or photos of the wounds. So who knows? Possible animals Humans? Why would they do it? Revenge on the owners. Horses will jump the fence if they are scared. They might not be scared of humans. Those were ponies who look too small and fat to jump a fence though. Horses can kick, bite, rear, buck, and run... If it were an animal they would have made a lot of noise. Dogs can bark, bite, and run off too. Bears are slow and fat. Bobcats can kill a deer, but they have to be starving in the deep winter to want to do it. Coyotes hunt in pairs not as a pack like wolves. A mountain lion might kill one animal for dinner but it would require huge effort, and it would be full from one animal. The DNA will reveal what it was. Although the article says they didn't take DNA samples. Maybe it was some rabid animal. What animal would be hungry in the hottest part of the year? It has been super hot lately. This animal had to get into the enclosed fenced area and then back out. Why is it the owners heard no noises outside from the animals? Other predators could have arrived later due to the smell. This is a weird event to happen.

edit on 5-9-2018 by frugal because: Sp

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frugalAgain, Fish and game stated No Animal attack. They also asked the Sheriff to post that the horses were shot. F&G are asking for a cover up!!!

The implications are more far reaching than 3 horses.

The dog was found with no apparent injuries!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've been reading all the updates and information you all have been posting, and I just keep coming up with the same question.
Don't horses "scream" when injured? And seems like the dogs would have been barking their heads off. So how far away was the barn, the pond, and wherever the third horse was found, from a house?

link   
Weird, I went to edit, and it double posted!
edit on 5-9-2018 by chiefsmom because: Double post

link   
I've been reading all the updates and information you all have been posting, and I just keep coming up with the same question.
Don't horses "scream" when injured? And seems like the dogs would have been barking their heads off. So how far away was the barn, the pond, and wherever the third horse was found, from a house?

Seems like however they were killed, it would have taken a little while.
edit on 5-9-2018 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Neither Fish and Wildlife nor the Sheriffs office are qualified to do any kind of forensic analysis and no samples were taken to be tested before the animals were buried. Typical to be honest and very reminiscent of how the cattle mutilation myth got started by people pretending to be experts in something they were not.

This story appears to be over beyond speculation, now the animals are in the ground. I suspect that no samples were taken and no actual autopsy by a qualified person done due to neither agency wanting to pay for it and they probably think it's just not important enough to know, to spend the money.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Sometimes you just have to enter the head of who ever did this.

First, this was not a animal that did this. That is the reason F&G want the cover up. What are they covering?

My theory:

This was a planned event. The first dog was baited with poison. So who ever did this knew there was a dog guarding the horses. Remember, the dog had no apparent injuries. Next, the perp gave the horses something to calm them down, drug of some sort. The one in the barn was the first. The other two stated to get upset seeing what was happening and tried to run away, but under the influence of the drug could not fight off the attack. There were at least two individuals, maybe 3. They might have used a club with nails and or barbed wire, in it to terrorize the horses. If the pit bull got involved, which was injured, got the club with nails, and survived. All, taking less than a hour. Perps wore boots to cover their tracks. This was not a animal attack, it was a cult operation.

F&G know this and rather publicize it, attempt to cover it up.

How are you going to alert the public that there is a satanic cult operating in your area. Most people do not realize the extent of these networks, or where they word during the day.

This, and actions similar to it will start to pick up, as the pedo rings are busted. They need to find new supplies of Adrenochrome.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

See, I don't understand the whole, "too expensive" part.
Colleges around here do, or did, take samples of hairs, fur, ect, to identify, usually for no cost, as it is a good experience for them.
Even had one take an old family remedy one time, to try to identify the plants in it for me.

Maybe there wasn't any?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Again:

Sheriff Dale Ford believes the three horses and dog were killed by a large animal, which is still at large. However, the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife told reporter Nick Beres they’d ruled out an animal attack. They said the neck wounds to the horses were likely caused by a sharp cutting instrument, not a tooth or claw that would have produced a more jagged edge.

Added: Had a issue come up during original post.

This is from the same link:

They also said the scene had no signs of a struggle consistent with an attack by a large predator – with no hunks of fur away from the carcasses.

Tall weeds in the corral were not knocked down and the fencing remained undamaged. They also said the attack does not reflect the behavior of a large wild animal, which would not kill multiple animals and then just leave the carcasses behind.

edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0693 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This story is just getting weirder by the minute, so who do you believe, the Sherriff or fish and game??
Thanks to the members keeping us all updated on this.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
This story is just getting weirder by the minute, so who do you believe, the Sherriff or fish and game??
Thanks to the members keeping us all updated on this.
I believe, both. I see it as a "Staged" Animal attack.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is pitiful that they can not distinguish between a knife or a claw. That is minor investigation skills. Perhaps they are just playing dumbasses in order to investigate someone special.

Your tax dollars hard at work.

edit on 6-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Perhaps they are just playing dumbasses in order to investigate someone special.

Perhaps so.

I believe the local Sheriff is being sincere in his concerns for the public safety. But also, at this point, no one can be excluded.
edit on AMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago07910 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The pictures I saw even blurred looked more like a slashing jagged cut, especially on the miniature horse at the pond. If was a knife it wasn't sharp. Interesting Id go with the local sheriff, the conspiracy theorist in me thinksFish and Game might have higher ups pressuring him, dont say there is an animal out there we dont know about. and there is the big looking feline paw print, and puncture wounds on the neck
edit on 6-9-2018 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The pictures I saw even blurred looked more like a slashing jagged cut, especially on the miniature horse at the pond. If was a knife it wasn't sharp. Interesting Id go with the local sheriff, the conspiracy theorist in me thinksFish and Game might have higher ups pressuring him, dont say there is an animal out there we dont know about. and there is the big looking feline paw print, and puncture wounds on the neck
There are two types of ignorance, natural, and acting. Either he doesn't know its a staged scene and really is confused, or, he knows more than he wants released. But he was given a cover story he could have run with, but he is repulsing it.

There is the question as to who ever staged this. Where are they actually coming from? I really don't see Locals doing this. The Sheriff's ignorance may be sincere...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I sincerely appreciate you bird-dogging this story — weird one for sure.

What’s your fascination with black market adrenochrome? Do you have any reputable source/publication/study/etc that would substantiate your assertion(s)? I’d love to know and hear more....thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Initially it looked like it was a large cat, but after inspecting the animals the wounds aren’t consistent with a predatory attack, per WLKY. There are bites, cuts, rips and tears, but supposedly it’s not consistent with a large cat attack.

kentuckysportsradio.com...

srry if already posted

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I sincerely appreciate you bird-dogging this story — weird one for sure.

What’s your fascination with black market adrenochrome? Do you have any reputable source/publication/study/etc that would substantiate your assertion(s)? I’d love to know and hear more....thanks in advance

The Black Market is a logical assumption since the regular market, presently, is being dismantled (Pedovors). I would think if this drug is that addictive then they must find other sources for it. A frightened miniature horse could maybe produce 1/2 gal, at least? I would guess they could get a hansom return on that X 3.

I am not fascinated with the subject! Its a subject that must be dealt with, one way or another! I want justice!!!

Now, the Adrenochrome story is vulgar, disgusting, inhuman!!! But like any research it must be looked at, and considered. There are parts to the story that the general public need not know, but in saying that, have every right to know!

Adrenochrome is a real biological process/ byproduct.
Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication. Despite a similarity in chemical names, it is unrelated to chrome or chromium.

The above is what is known publicly.

What is not know publicly, is that it is the "Gold" of Satanism!

Be forewarned before viewing the following video documentary. Its extremely repulsive!

Yes, the truth shall set you free, but no one every told us how ugly and disgusting it was going to be!!!

Do you have any reputable source/publication/study/etc that would substantiate your assertion(s)?

There is only research at this point. At least until the police start to build public data bases on the subject.

Only one link I could find, presently on the net, and questionable at best.
angel4light.wordpress.com... 2017/12/25/explosive-pedophile-ring-linked-to-adrenochrome-drug-trafficking/

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join