It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats slam White House for withholding documents on Supreme Court nominee

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
My guess is that there is something in them that Trump wants to be made known so he is telling the dems they can't have it that way they go nutballs begging for it and when it turns out bad for them they have no one to blame but themselves.

Sounds similar to how Trump made Democrats look like even bigger fools with the DACA issue. The "Schumer Shutdown" was their egg-on-face.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
My guess is that there is something in them that Trump wants to be made known so he is telling the dems they can't have it that way they go nutballs begging for it and when it turns out bad for them they have no one to blame but themselves.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I say we wait and see when they are released. Now that it's out in the open, it's just a matter of time before the WH has to comply or end up looking even shadier.

Why does the White House have to comply ?
Because you said so ?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Kharron

They have already turned over what... a million or so?

Once again, you did not read the OP. In the first quote in the OP it says that 415,000 documents were released. 129,000 were not.

That is 31% of the released documents that are missing.

Or do you think hiding one third of someone's record is good practice?

Considering how long it has taken the democrats to not hand over hundreds of thousands of requested documents, maybe both sides could work out a little trade. We'll fill your requests when you fill ours. Seems like it would work. Or give the documents the dems are requesting but heavily redacted so as to offer no valuable info what so ever.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

MASA HARINA POR FAVOR!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Monday 9/3/2018

The White House released 42,000 additional documents today. Chuck Schumer is LIVID because DIMS can't review them before the start of tomorrow's Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

Story: abcnews.go.com...

I believe this late Monday release is called TROLLING the Democrats?

Liberal media is running these "Schumer is Angry!" stories like what he thinks really matters, LOL. Kavenaugh's confirmation is a done deal.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Perfect example of media bias. Ignore the 400k documents turned over for review and complain that the 100k not turned over is obstruction. How many have they even had time to review??

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

It's now down to 60,000 not turned over.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join