It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eminem kamikazi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anyone hear about this?
The rap GOD secretly drops a new album produced by him and Dre the other day, and I just found out about it now.
I know I live under a rock but usually when something worth listening to comes out I hear about it fairly quickly.
But I accidentally came across it in YouTube today.
At first I thought it was just a new single, but it’s an actual album.
I’ve heard 2 songs so far and both were solid disses to the mumble rapping fools.

Anyone else hear the disc in full yet?

Is it a redemption for his last disaster?
...disc lol told ya I live under a rock.
You can go to the link for a sample of each song from the album.

Disc sample stream

editby]edit on 2-9-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I must be getting old (same age as eminem) because this sounds like crap to me.

As far as him dissing the "mumble rappers", that's what this whole album sounds like to me.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Wait a sec...

I'm pretty sure what you posted is NOT the album.

That sounds like crap anyway though.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Pretty sure that's not Eminem...

This is the song Kamikaze from that new album... but not what you embedded above.

edit on 9/2/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Definitely not Em. Your embedded vid is the B-boys Licensed to Ill album cover....

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just listen to the album.

Imho? It sucks.

Sounds like everything else.

Nothing new.

I admit my taste in rap/hip hop is pretty limited to only a few acts that i feel are unique and exceptional. So maybe I’m just not on the level.

But this got 1 listen from me and that’ll be all i think.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Oops sorry guys, I just seen “full album” and posted it.

The 2 songs I heard was Fall and Kamikaze.

But I changed the link to billboard so you can stream a bit of each song

Spotify has it as well for free.

edit on 2-9-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sweet

(Sorry, my stars don't stick but I try to give them anyway.)
edit on 9/2/2018 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Here is lucky you.

The lyrics are on point.

Eminem is the second verse.. it's solid writing imo .

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 2-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed title

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

IMO not good at all. He's past his prime by about 15 years now, maybe more. Although he's technically still very good, he just doesn't make songs that get ya going. Also I don't like how Eminem has gone all political. Eminem is the last person you want political opinions from. He was the poster child of immorality back in the day, now he wants to act like he's the messiah but yet still be 'hardcore'?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It’s a decent album. By the name and how he just released it says a lot. He just wanted it off his chest. I still feel he’s the best at word play ever.
He needs to stop with the politics because even left leaning publications are saying it’s trash.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

Wow thats garbage. He should just quit.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CliffoCambridge

IMO not good at all. He's past his prime by about 15 years now, maybe more. Although he's technically still very good, he just doesn't make songs that get ya going. Also I don't like how Eminem has gone all political. Eminem is the last person you want political opinions from. He was the poster child of immorality back in the day, now he wants to act like he's the messiah but yet still be 'hardcore'?

Im pretty sure this is probably one of if not the main factor that is causing his career to go bye bye

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

This is actually pretty good. But it is just biting off the style of what is already out there. Thats not good for Eminem.

Remember the video he made "F Trump"? And in the song he said if you are with Trump the "F you"? Telling his fans to take a side, either Eminem or Trump? Well I guess he is getting what he asked for. You know what i say? F Eminem!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yea...

Middle Aged Raps.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
more importantly;

WHO BROKE ATS?!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CliffoCambridge

Maybe someone who has stared into the abyss for as long as he may have some interesting points of view that those who have had a more "protected" or "safe" life might not see. Does it seem hypocritical? Sure, maybe, but I'll bet he doesn't want his daughter being like him, maybe she can learn from him. Age can give perspective which no youth can ever imagine and that changes people.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Theres a pretty good interview with eminem on LL Cool J's station, Rock the Bells on Sirius radio.

Sirius radio is free for the new lil bit, so you can listen to it.
Its an hour and a half long.

He starts at the beginning of it all in high school, and breaks its down until now

Eminem Interview
edit on 3-9-2018 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

That just blows my mind! I literally had no idea he brought out a new album till I read this thread... yet I remember having this incredibly vivid dream last Friday morning (31st of August), where he'd released a new album.

In the dream I was listening to a track, which then had a satanic type chant at the end, like on '3am'... I specifically remember when it was, cause I was lying in bed well my alarm was going off, thinking hell yeah, its Friday, just gotta do my 8 hours one more time then its the weekend... But at the same time, trying to recall what the words to that chant in the dream were.

It was something like... " The herd is now slaughtered" followed by some inaudible word.

I have been a die hard fan of Eminem for nearly 20 years now and still listen to he's music nearly every day... so its not that surprising I'd have a dream like that.

But what are the chances of having such weird vivid dream of him releasing a new album on the exact day he actually did, without any knowledge of it?

It seriously has just blown my mind!

... Anyway, despite what the haters say, I'm sure this new album will be awesome... just as all his other albums are.

Gonna try to hold out until next weekend before I buy it, or listen to any tracks though... Wait til I have the time to really kick back and get into it.

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just downloaded the new album.

Gotta say... The dude went total 'shady' on this one.

The whole thing is cocky childish and extremely bitter!

I dig it... LOL.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join