It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Moving UFO Filmed In Downtown Montreal In 2015. Drone? Bird? CGI?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

You can speculate that they are military just as others can speculate that they are extraterrestrial.

I'd say that being that these same UFO's described as performing similar maneuvers have been spotted, documented and even in some cases had their picture taken when we were just beginning to fly is evidence that they are extraterrestrial and not military.

I'm not convinced that we can perform such maneuvers with man made craft today let alone just a few decades after the Wright brothers barely got the first airplane off the ground.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

NVM
edit on 3-9-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

Yep,

had a good look,

Its a bird.

edit on 3-9-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The UFO appears to be self illuminated. We could attribute that to the bright street light however that accentuates the wing problem. With brighter light would come better visibility of the wings. Then the other problem with the UFO being a bug is that the UFO appears to fade behind the clouds toward the end of its path on the left side of the screen. So unless the bug is at minum the size of a small plane then....well you get the picture. Its either CGI or a UFO.

Yes we can attribute that to the street light, we can even see roughly where the street light is illuminating, its facing away towards the background.

The reason it appears to fade is simply because the bird flies past the point of where the street light will illuminate it and give it that fade out look.

Its a white bird illuminated by the a light.

Chances are the poster stormcell has hit the jackpot with their opinion.

"Looks like a seagull reflecting street lights and surrounded by cold icy foggy air."

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

The UFO appears to be self illuminated. We could attribute that to the bright street light however that accentuates the wing problem. With brighter light would come better visibility of the wings. Then the other problem with the UFO being a bug is that the UFO appears to fade behind the clouds toward the end of its path on the left side of the screen. So unless the bug is at minum the size of a small plane then....well you get the picture. Its either CGI or a UFO.

Yes we can attribute that to the street light, we can even see roughly where the street light is illuminating, its facing away towards the background.

The reason it appears to fade is simply because the bird flies past the point of where the street light will illuminate it and give it that fade out look.

Its a white bird illuminated by the a light.

Chances are the poster stormcell has hit the jackpot with their opinion.

"Looks like a seagull reflecting street lights and surrounded by cold icy foggy air."

So you are going with a wingless bird, got it.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

wingless bird?

NO, birds that fly have wings, this is what My 3 year old niece is learning, birds without wings don't fly.

The bird in that video certainly looked like it was flying so I would say its a winged bird that was flying because without wings it wouldn't be able to fly.

simple logic.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thanks so much for the kind words. So much fake sh!t out there. STILL looking for the 'Holy Grail' of UFO evidence. Just purchased a mint Nikon P900 high zoom camera. Not the best for low light situations, but I'm reading up on everything I can find on the topic. I hope to catch my own footage one day over Lake Ontario. Now that i'm retired, I need to find another hobby, besides working on the next issue on my Triumph Spitfire LOL.

P900 nice choice for daylight RUBBISH at night autofocus is really poor at night. Also the true zoom level is around 41x the zoom range is 83x as it goes from wide angle to telephoto 24-2000mm, 24mm is about 1/2x mag 2000mm is around 40 hence the claimed 83x zoom.

The object could be an insect or a bird just as easily and lit by the streetights etc

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

wingless bird?

NO, birds that fly have wings, this is what My 3 year old niece is learning, birds without wings don't fly.

The bird in that video certainly looked like it was flying so I would say its a winged bird that was flying because without wings it wouldn't be able to fly.

simple logic.

I didnt see any wings though, did you?

Did anyone here see wings flapping on the UFO in question?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

wingless bird?

simple logic.

I didnt see any wings though, did you?

Did anyone here see wings flapping on the UFO in question?

Well you don't know the size the distance or resolution of the original video do you

There are plenty of threads on here with similar looking ogjects most likely cause birds or insects not Mog from Zog.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yes that's true. So, this one remains unidentifiable. Its a UFO. Or of course it could be CGI.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join