It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to NYT, Bruce Ohr colluded with Russian Oligarchs to try and get information on Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The large U.S. News outlets are owned and managed by suckers! According to this article, they now think that Richard Steele is an upstanding honest guy, LOL.

Linky: www.independentsentinel.com...

I'm beginning to think that they ENJOY self-inflicted embarrassment and pain.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes. The FBI wasn't running for elected office. These aren't the same / same things.
But never mind.
Good evening folks.

Yet when you follow the money the MI6 agent that was trying to get information from Russia was linked to the OTHER candidate in the presidential election, yet curiously enough that candidate is not being looked at. While Trumps team is being investigated for a simple meeting with a Russian for opposition research.

To people not emotionally invested in their "team" that resembles a corrupt approach to supposedly stopping foreign interference in our elections.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Looks more and more like the zer0bama adminiztrazion was colluding with Russians all along doesn't it.

"it was a simple case of slap and tickle"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Yes. The FBI wasn't running for elected office. These aren't the same / same things.
But never mind.
Good evening folks.

But they were taking zir ordaz from zi democrati kandidate

"it was ALL Hillary baby"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I said I don't watch CNN.
I don't watch CNN.
I also don't lie and therefore you have not caught me in one.
This was the first story I came to.
The Times doesn't allow cut and paste at least not on this device.
The next one on the page was CNN on line news which as you see is print.
I read lots of things from lots of sources.
You didn't catch me in anything because you don't pay attention to details you jump conclusions.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They were trying to get dirt on the Russian mob. It was 2014.
No trump in the picture. Details like this matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But that doesn't eliminate the fact someone has to.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The large U.S. News outlets are owned and managed by suckers! According to this article, they now think that Richard Steele is an upstanding honest guy, LOL

Who is Richard Steele?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

It was 2014. No one was running for any presidential position.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The FBI and CIA have always spied on the russians.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It was 2014. No one was running for any presidential position.

That part marked it worse.
They swapped their focus to Trump, during an election.
A senior member of Obama's DoJ was personally involved in trying to bribe Russian Oligarchs to say something bad about Trump.

Collusion has been confirmed now. Obamas team and Hillary were colluding with Russian Oligarchs, the Russian FSB and other foreign agents to build a narrative against Trump. All done using the the power of the Govt... abuse. All targeting a political rival.

Glad we got that cleared up.

Now you need to stop only watching CNN. It's clear that is all you ever follow.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks more and more like the zer0bama adminiztrazion was colluding with Russians all along doesn't it.

That's why he ordered the Intel Community to "Stand Down!" when Russian 2016 election interference was discovered.

PROOF from Obama's Cybersecurity chief: www.yahoo.com...

Barack Obama believed that Russians were carrying out his request to HELP HILLARY.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's why he ordered the Intel Community to "Stand Down!" when Russian 2016 election interference was discovered.

PROOF from Obama's Cybersecurity chief: www.yahoo.com...

Barack Obama believed that Russians were carrying out his request to HELP HILLARY.

Ah yes..i had forgotten that. Those not involved were being sidelined.
Meanwhile Susan Rice was running cover to distance Obama from it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

One could say colluded or one could say participated in a joint national effort that was completely legal and above board. Yeah?

All depends on what ones definition of "is" is, right?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

ashington (CNN)Justice Department official Bruce Ohr and former British spy Christopher Steele -- frequent targets of President Donald Trump's ire related to the Russia investigation -- were involved in US efforts to flip a Russian oligarch with ties to the Kremlin, The New York Times reports.

Between 2014 and 2016, the FBI and the Justice Department sought and attempted to turn Russian businessman Oleg Deripaska into an informant for the United States, the Times reported Saturday.

Citing current and former officials and associates of Deripaska, the Times reported that investigators were hoping for information from Deripaska on Russian organized crime during a September 2015 meeting and, in a meeting a year later, on possible Russian aid to Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

Sure it was. It's done all the time. Are you kidding me. This is the reason trump is after Ohr. He's afraid of what he learned from Russians along with MI6 foremost expert on Russia Christopher Steele. These two together are a formidable combo.
No wonder trump is so panicked.

if that were true, there would be more than a salacious and unverified (according to the "hero" James Comey) dossier to draw upon after all this time, yes?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
op source nyt

The systematic effort to win the cooperation of the oligarchs, which has not previously been revealed, does not appear to have scored any successes.

😃Bwaaaaahahahaha😃

"oh damnit anyway"

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

op source nyt

The systematic effort to win the cooperation of the oligarchs, which has not previously been revealed, does not appear to have scored any successes.

😃Bwaaaaahahahaha😃

"oh damnit anyway"

The report also says that one Oligarch, in particular, reported back to Putin.
So Putin has the details of the attempted set up and the approach to co-opt Russians into the scam.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join