It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence Of The Biggest Loser Pervert President The U.S. Has Ever Had!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's more or less the expression on his face. I've been at and danced in big dance competitions and there's lots to look at including hair, costumes, makeup and styling. I loved the way this girl swings her hair around. The ponytail is great and used often in Latin comp. Her dress was a little different. I would prefer fringe. Just a note, people at competitions do t usually look like that while watching dancers. His expression was more like that if a guy in a strip tease joint.
edit on 3-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Meanwhile Trump regularly walked into the dressing room while women were either naked or half-naked at his pageants. This is pretty tame compared to what Trump has been accused of doing.

Let Bill have his fun, she's 25 years old so it's not like she's a child. At least he didn't grope her like that pastor did.
Frankly, this is pretty tame compared to what Bill Clinton has been accused of doing. Also, the things Trump and Clinton have been accused of doing are tame compared to what JFK was accused of doing, the womanizer! Still, we all love(d) JFK. I don't think I believe the Bill Clinton trips to pedophile island, and I don't have a problem with Trump's locker room talk.

I didn't like Bill much as president, but I respected his authority and don't mind the man save for his politics. This thread is a cheap shot and sounds like it was created by an SJW even though i know it was a Trump supporter. No matter the author it's lame.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Isn't it kind of "odd" how everyone knows what is going on in another person's mind while they, themselves, are the ones doing the thinking, and the other person is not saying a word ?? One thing about humans; we are never judgmental.

I am not saying old Bill is as innocent as the driven snow. I am only stating how odd it is because I have been accused of the same things when I was innocent of the charge.

I am also NOT saying he is innocent on this occasion.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I don’t like clinton, and yes he is a creep. But, perversion doesn’t mean what you think it does. It’s normal for most men naturally to experience sexual attraction to women and yes, notice and look. That’s not perversion. However, I’d agree it’s unprofessional and unpresidential to do so obviously and in the public eye.

Normal? You mean cigars and blue dresses? In the Oval Office? Normal, says something about your standards.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Meanwhile Trump regularly walked into the dressing room while women were either naked or half-naked at his pageants. This is pretty tame compared to what Trump has been accused of doing.

Let Bill have his fun, she's 25 years old so it's not like she's a child. At least he didn't grope her like that pastor did.
Frankly, this is pretty tame compared to what Bill Clinton has been accused of doing. Also, the things Trump and Clinton have been accused of doing are tame compared to what JFK was accused of doing, the womanizer! Still, we all love(d) JFK. I don't think I believe the Bill Clinton trips to pedophile island, and I don't have a problem with Trump's locker room talk.

I didn't like Bill much as president, but I respected his authority and don't mind the man save for his politics. This thread is a cheap shot and sounds like it was created by an SJW even though i know it was a Trump supporter. No matter the author it's lame.

Would you also agree your moral compass has been set to low...?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Try to live with the Killary for sometimes… errrrr… Hillary, I am sure you all would do the same. It’s an eternal punishment.

Poor Bill…

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What are you a shill???? You didn't even add the best part about this low life scumbag.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I don't think it's normal AT A FUNERAL IN A CHURCH, but I could be wrong...NOT
Still not “perversion.” Being attracted to women is normal, whereas perversion means a severe deviation from the sexual norm.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I don’t like clinton, and yes he is a creep. But, perversion doesn’t mean what you think it does. It’s normal for most men naturally to experience sexual attraction to women and yes, notice and look. That’s not perversion. However, I’d agree it’s unprofessional and unpresidential to do so obviously and in the public eye.

Normal? You mean cigars and blue dresses? In the Oval Office? Normal, says something about your standards.
Oh please, no need to insult me. I’m merely pointing out that him looking at a woman in the case provided is not the definition of perversion. It’s inappropriate however. Use the correct terms. Use your emotions less.

Please show me where I was discussing his whole history, rather than just the picture the op provided....
edit on 4-9-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There is a saying.

"Eye's for the world, heart for one."

The problem here is Bill Clinton is a sexual predator. Thus making his gaze disturbing and creepy where as most men are just thinking about sex and intimacy. A guy like Bill Clinton is probably thinks about all manor of twisted fantasy.

Monica Lewinskys #metoo

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Breaking news: old man finds perfect bodied, young lady attractive.
Shocking. Perversion!

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
He's a Sicko because he is checking out women? What?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iMnotHigh

No, its all taken in it's totality.

Monica, etc all of the other women and
he is always obvious, and classless.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Breaking news: old man finds perfect bodied, young lady attractive.
Shocking. Perversion!

I guess you don't want to hear my thoughts on the hot blond that sunbathes next door them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join