It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate Donald Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: smurfy

SOOO.... assembly line automation is Trump's fault now?

Missed the point didn't one?
no, not his fault, but it is his genuine....deceit.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
a reply to: DrBobH

How do we know that you are not “Trump” making up this post to “survey” his “outrageous politics” in ATS pages..?

:

Quite simple I didn’t say great 17 times in one sentence😉

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Let's see.
Chinese are investing in artificial intelligence while Trump is talking about reviving the coal industry.
The guy is a narcissistic clown. He takes credit for things he had little or no influence on.
Black unemployment as example.
Unemployment in African American community has been on decline for the past 10 years but the clown thinks it's because of his presidency even though he had nothing to do with it.
Same with world economy.
The global economy is good, just like every 7-8 years. Again. Nothing or little to do with Trump.
If Trump somehow wins the 2nd term the economic upswing will stop and start declining as always.

I tend to agree with most of what’s posted here - particularly about the global economy being cyclical and the President - any president - isn’t really capable of changing that much about it no matter how much they talk like they can.

However, there are several levers that could be pulled but typically aren’t by presidents that could lighten a recession (a tax holiday, for instance). My point here isn’t to say what he could/would/should do - it’s that we don’t really know what he would do given he doesn’t tend to operate by the classic playbooks in general. No, he’s not some all-saving hero... but he is very concerned about the economy/growth/“winning”/etc.

It makes me wonder if he’d take a recession on his watch as a personal affront - and take some very different actions to stave it off.

Anyway - just something that crossed my mind the other day. No president could avert a global recession but this one might handle it differently.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jseeley

Wrong. Trump has made a fool of himself and there is plenty of evidence to back it up. Its the dumb trumptirds that are unwilling to see it.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You don't like him, because that's the way the media has programmed you. You don't like his look, his hair, his persona, because he's mean etc. All of these major points have been what the media has been pumping out for two years now. You're a sucker. I have heard Liberals say WAY meaner things about Trump like his assassination on many accounts. Not to mention all the calls for violence against Trump supporters from Maxine Waters and other Lib idiots....while at the same time pointing the finger at Trump for being racist and violent. You guys are ridiculous with your hypocrisy. Who's mean there? Ever see Antifa? Who looks like an idiot there? You do not know Trump personally, so if you hate him THAT much...you were programmed to do so. You're a sheep.
edit on 4-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

You don't like him, because that's the way the media has programmed you. You don't like his look, his hair, his persona, because he's mean etc. All of these major points have been what the media has been pumping out for two years now. You're a sucker. I have heard Liberals say WAY meaner things about Trump like his assassination on many accounts. Who's mean there? Ever see Antifa? Who looks like an idiot there? You do not know Trump personally, so if you hate him THAT much...you were programmed to do so. You're a sheep.

Your above statement is classic trump supporter madness...

You somehow think your media induced programming of how you feel about trump is superior because somehow your programming gave you truth...well at least in your own mind...

Let's face it you don't know trump personally either do you....

edit on 4-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You don't like him, because that's the way the media has programmed you. You don't like his look, his hair, his persona, because he's mean etc. All of these major points have been what the media has been pumping out for two years now. You're a sucker. I have heard Liberals say WAY meaner things about Trump like his assassination on many accounts. Who's mean there? Ever see Antifa? Who looks like an idiot there? You do not know Trump personally, so if you hate him THAT much...you were programmed to do so. You're a sheep.

You somehow think your media induced programming of how you feel about trump is superior because somehow your programming gave you truth...well at least in your own mind...

Let's face it you don't know trump personally either to you....

What do you know....another Liberal judgment based on assumptions and not facts. I don't have any "specific" news that I watch. I get information from various sources online, and I don't even have cable TV. I just stay away from CNN and MSNBC which any Youtube video can prove are liars. I don't think I am superior to anyone....but what I do know is that, most children are more superior and brain dead Liberals who prove their stupidity on a daily basis. Again...I don't watch the news. I get information from a variety of sources and it seems that the Liberal media is not on par with the reality that the rest of the world is witnessing...talk about living in a bubble.
edit on 4-9-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Let's face it you don't know trump personally either to you....

What do you know....another Liberal judgment based on assumptions and not facts. I don't have any "specific" news that I watch. I get information from various sources online, and I don't even have cable TV. I just stay away from CNN and MSNBC which any Youtube video can prove are liars. I don't think I am superior to anyone....but what I do know is that, most children are more superior and brain dead Liberals who prove their stupidity on a daily basis. Again...I don't watch the news. I get information from a variety of sources and it seems that the Liberal media is not on par with the reality that the rest of the world is witnessing...talk about living in a bubble.

Right so you don't watch news and you know everything...

What are doing here then.?

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

The media told you Obama was "good", the media tells you Trump is "bad"...... Unplug

Reality tells me Trump is bad and Obama was a better person no matter what your brainwashing tells you.

Obama sucks only because I expected a truly transformative President, not just a caretaker. keeper of the status quo.
edit on 4-9-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Trump has the magical power to turn every one of his antagonists into the things they accuse him of being.

HIllary colluded with the Russians.

Hillary was the one who insulated herself from black people. She let the Donald campaign in Detroit, without even bothering to visit there herself until it was too late. She was the remote billionaire...

McCain conducted himself like a small man, letting his personal animosity dictate his policy...

The Bushes showed themselves to be the opportunists they accused trump of being-- they betrayed their own party when it was no longer useful.. because trump would.

Trump made millions of liberal women be crass in public. Pussy Hats!!! He forced them to wear those things, they'd have sued! But instead he got them to put pussies on their own heads, in front of children.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I personally feel he's full of # and anytime u say something he don't like its like automatic but Obama n Hillery this or that.it reminds me of a family guy episode to where Louis is running for office and every question they ask her she says 9-11 and the crowd Cheer's its the same with trump he scares the weak minded Republicans into voting for him.I'm sorry but we can't go back in time our economy at the moment is a house of cards that's going to imploud.and these manufacturing jobs are still leaving tarrifs or not.this sevice economy we are on right now will eventually pop just wait and when it does we are all screwed.the debt if the the public keeps rising payroll stays the same.cooperate debt will be the thing that's starts this implosion and I doubt some bailouts will be enough to save us this time.inflation is going to it us full blast be prepared.bear market is on the way.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's not that he lies, but because he is also honest to a fault.

People don't want an honest person, they want nice words. soothing oration.

It's okay to be lied to if it is said in a smooth cadence.

Honest?! Are you crazy? He lies and 180s more than anyone I've ever seen!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Why I like Trump:

Speaks his mind instead of what you silly [removed] wanna hear. Automatically puts him above you.

Upsets snowflakes over the Internet, proving they are hypocritical morons worried about the opinions of strangers, incapable of living in the real world or having real relationships.

Show me one piece of plastic surgery on this man. He's ugly as # and doesn't care you call him a narcissist.

You snowflakes could learn a lot from the Trump era. That politics is a show put on by nationless string pullers whose names you'll never hear in your life. That you cant get offended by people you dont know, youre only offending yourself at that point. That coddling losers who can't win elections is no good for your country. Etc etc

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join