It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate Donald Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Not even an American and obsessed with their president?

His hair? Did you even say you dont like his skin color...jeeze.

Let me tell you how things were in the past.

People vote for a president and in 4 short years if they didint like the results you were able to.vote for someone else.

People today cannot even respect the election process and the winner

They losers should have gotten a trophy as well

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

How do we know that you are not “Trump” making up this post to “survey” his “outrageous politics” in ATS pages..?

Just joking… just joking…!

I never liked Trump, he is a "sold out stooge" of AIPAC, devoted Israeli vassal, a 72 years old brat kid without any respect and reasonable sense of humanity both nationally and internationally, what he does might “sounds” well for the most ”happy go lucky” Americans but “little known that in longer run effectively going to “ruin” them all “ example: $12 billion farmers bailout recently, being “RACIST” separating people from one another for what “reason”? Only he and his handlers know that….

The list has almost comes as “astronomical dimensions”, too many to mention!

I am not an American (rather be dead than being one) but I don’t “HATE” the Americans nor this “Duh-nald trump”.

edit on 3 9 2018 by Qboneq because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

In my opinion he’s looking out for American interests and values

He's only looking out for right-wing interests and Billionaire interests.

supporting the military

Overspending on the military you mean

trying to clear up some of the political shenanigans that plague US politics and trying to fix problems that US policy has created globally

Trump has caused more Shenanigans than any other President in US history.

you attempted to refute point by point, yet provided no examples as proof for your point of v iew.
another "trump is a bad man Waaaaaaaaaaaa" retort.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Overall I think he’s doing a decent job in a very hostile climate.

I didn't expect anything else from another condescending idiot who can't differentiate hate from skepticism.

Why do you still love this Orange, and for what, would be the question you should ask yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm for freedom, individual rights, and the Constitution.

Yet we find ourselves at odds.

I wonder why.

Exactly where do you get the idea I'm not ?

Well other than the constitution as it is irrelevant to me where I live, although I would like to see something similar here, but that ship has sailed so here we are.

Maybe its simply we are at odds because I don't see trump in the same way you do. I think he is a stooge to remove even more freedoms you think he's going make more freedom or at least curb the trend. Perhaps I'm just cynical but in my understanding we the people by our very nature are the enemy of government, governments goal is to grow and grow at the expense of the people and thats not OK.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
there is no reason for real hate.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So you have a opinion. Next!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Have you even read this thread ? I already answered this question. Yes I read the whole post and clearly this person is conflicted. You don't have a thread called " Why I hate Donald Trump" and then say but I like him. I think this persons logical side and emotional side are battling it out. But seriously, before you comment on something read the thread. ok

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Maybe what we are seeing are the results of generations of instant gratification people. They can't even wait 4 years for the next election, they want change NOW!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Right now I only have one gripe with Trump, and that is how he is disrespecting his long time ally to the North.
The dairy card is a massive red herring, Wisconsin alone could supply ALL of Canada it's dairy needs.

Grassland Dairy Products reports Canadian buyers have terminated purchasing daily equivalent of about a million lbs. of concentrated, liquid product. That volume is about 1.25% of Wisconsin’s daily milk output.

The shocking news that nearly 100 Wisconsin dairy farmers received termination notices from their buyers this spring is simply a sign that undisciplined milk production in the Great Lakes region is overwhelming our milk marketing system. Don’t blame Canada for Wisconsin’s dairy woes. From February 2013 through February 2017, milk production has soared in Michigan (+21.8%), New York (+10.9%) and Wisconsin (+7.6%). Michigan has not made commensurate investments in dairy processing plants to handle those big boosts in farm milk output.From February 2013 through February 2017, milk production has soared in Michigan (+21.8%), New York (+10.9%) and Wisconsin (+7.6%).

From the Wisconsin State Farmer Report

Not only is Trump lying on this, he has been caught admitting he is, and outed, and he expects Canadians to continue to negotiate a bad deal for their own people, just to get any deal. I get he is trying to get the very best deal for America, I respect this, but after this insulating revelation this week.....well that's not the way you treat your closest geographic ally.
edit on 3-9-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Overall I think he’s doing a decent job in a very hostile climate.

I didn't expect anything else from another condescending idiot who can't differentiate hate from skepticism.

Why do you still love this Orange, and for what, would be the question you should ask yourself.

And the question you need to ask yourself is why you still hate him......you mad bro?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

What I find absolutely amazing is that a "I hate" thread based on someones hair color, their personality and their "tweets" could go on endlessly.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So did you respect Obama and his Presidency? People were really trying to remove him by claiming he wasn't an American and ineligible for the Presidency.

Trump is a criminal who violates the constitution and has the most criminal administration in history.If you support that then you don't respect America or the Presidency.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

So did you respect Obama and his Presidency? People were really trying to remove him by claiming he wasn't an American and ineligible for the Presidency.

Trump is a criminal who violates the constitution and has the most criminal administration in history.If you support that then you don't respect America or the Presidency.

Not yet... though he does have 2 years, point remains he isnt the worst yet...

mostcorrupt.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Bloodworth

Maybe what we are seeing are the results of generations of instant gratification people. They can't even wait 4 years for the next election, they want change NOW!!!
:

It's that and more of a third world mentality where they over throw their people in power often. Mostly through violence.

There is no respect any more

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

In my opinion he’s looking out for American interests and values, 

Your opinion not Withstanding, naaw Trump is looking out for Trump and company, I wished the whole Russia thing would go away, as the real damages he has done will never come to light as it served as a misdirection , man!!.. there is soo, much I don't even know where to start.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The media told you Obama was "good", the media tells you Trump is "bad"......
Unplug bud.
Come on out of the darkness. There are people here who love you.
Hate seeing people the way you are..... it is sad.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

In my opinion he’s looking out for American interests and values, 

Your opinion not Withstanding, naaw Trump is looking out for Trump and company, I wished the whole Russia thing would go away, as the real damages he has done will never come to light as it served as a misdirection , man!!.. there is soo, much I don't even know where to start.

Try the beginning, that is usually the best place.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The media told you Obama was "good", the media tells you Trump is "bad"...... Unplug

Reality tells me Trump is bad and Obama was a better person no matter what your brainwashing tells you.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Because were not tired of winning .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join