It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

originally posted by: DrBobH
1) He comes across as an arrogant bully, constantly spouting off and throwing his toys out of his pram.
2) His Childish social media spats.
3) His ridiculous hair and fake tan.
4) The amount of golf he plays (he may overtake Obama).
5) He can come across as a chauvinist pig.

Odd as it sounds, these are the exact reasons people like Trump. This is who he's always been, unpolished and true to his nature, which is why he's so relatable, at the least in character. He's like everybody's rich uncle. There's real and relatable familiarity in his demeanor.

...As opposed to every other polished and 'professional' politician. Who pretentiously hold themselves above everyone, hypocritically shout down and demonize anything or anyone outside the bounds of that pretentious (politically correct) image, as a means to manipulate and influence through guilt and shame... Which is why the skeletons in their closets are so much more grotesque when reveled.

Likewise, those who despise Trump for the above reasons, are themselves subscribers to an inflated, hypocritically false sense of moral superiority and at the worst completely lost within and blind to their blatant hypocrisy and it's consequenses (eg. MSM, Antifa, BigTech, DNC, ect.)

AWSOME post. Spot on and thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I don't NEED Trump to make an idiot of myself-. . . . wait.

Well played

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

No, I get it.

You're trying to walk around the point.

I tend to be more direct.

It's not Trump so much that you hate, it's the people who voted for Trump.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

In my opinion he’s looking out for American interests and values

He's only looking out for right-wing interests and Billionaire interests.

supporting the military

Overspending on the military you mean

trying to clear up some of the political shenanigans that plague US politics and trying to fix problems that US policy has created globally

Trump has caused more Shenanigans than any other President in US history.

Nixon, Harding and Grant all come to mind as worse presidents for shenanigans, probably others LOL JFK was notorious for his shenanigans so was LBJ for that matter. In recent history the only clean president was probably Carter and we see how well that worked.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Problem is Trump is not the problem, Obama was not the problem... the known problem is and has been Congress yet we have people that have been in Congress for 30+ years while people have been getting more and more upset with the direction the country has been going.

Good luck getting people to exercise their decision making and put someone other than the name they have always voted for into office.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Again, you libs claim he is stupid or incompetent, what does that say about he libs/establishment that they can not beat him?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Problem is Trump is not the problem, Obama was not the problem... the known problem is and has been Congress yet we have people that have been in Congress for 30+ years while people have been getting more and more upset with the direction the country has been going.

Good luck getting people to exercise their decision making and put someone other than the name they have always voted for into office.

Again, here is another AWSOME post. Straight to the heart. LOVE it. Thank you.
(ETA: My stars are not sticking, hence the reason for the shout outs.)
edit on 2-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: stars are taking a nap

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Three words. Egotistical Narcissistic coward.

He accuses Russia of fake news, goes to meet Putin, undermines his alphabet agencies but only after he returning home then he cowardly re quotes his remark. He's a yellow belly bully who can't show any gumption if it doesn't come in 280 characters or less from the safety of the white house.

Hell I threw a shopping trolley (unsuccessfully) at a man who was rude to people in a shopping center, I didn't attack him via twitter. I'm sorry republicans but as i've said before you backed the wrong horse, and in hindsight backing a man whose balls are as big as peanuts wasn't exactly a great idea.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's not Trump so much that you hate, it's the people who voted for Trump.

No - you're wrong. That's what you desperately need to believe Cowboy. As usual. You are not a very good listener

You seem to want to make it into something simple that you can use as a weapon

You say you're more direct - but that's not honest. You can (and do) take any point a person might make and propagandize the holy hell out of it until it's no longer recognizable

If I thought for one minute that you were interested in what I thought or felt - I would tell you. But - you're not

I don't hate the people who voted for Trump. Nor do I think they're stupid. I think we live in a world that has made Trump possible. I do think he's the worst possible choice - at the worst possible time. It's a perfect storm that we will all hopefully weather together - and hopefully we'll come out on the other side more or less intact

As Senator John McCain said as he was waving bye-bye: Do not despair of our present difficulties but believe always in the promise and greatness of America, because nothing is inevitable here.

Nothing is inevitable. I have to believe that. Right now I have no choice

edit on 9/2/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Barak Obama made Donald Trump possible.

Think on that for a bit.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So what you're saying is you need an excuse?
edit on 9/2/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

So what you're saying is you need an excuse?

Not at all.

Just trying to broaden your thinking.

:-)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: DrBobH

It's not that he lies, but because he is also honest to a fault.

People don't want an honest person, they want nice words. soothing oration.

It's okay to be lied to if it is said in a smooth cadence.

Oh wow such comedic value in this post....you think Donald trump is honest ......buhahahaha....OK OK I've stopped laughing now....oh wait....hahahahahahahah...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I stand corrected.

Perhaps "blunt" would have been a better term.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

How does this broaden anybody's thinking?

Other than admitting that you made a poor choice because you hate Obama - what are you really saying?

If you have a more thorough explanation I'm listening

If you're unwilling to do that I'm just going to assume I was right and you're not up for a real conversation

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That I can agree with.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That is one hell of a one two punch combo, bravo.

I would echo your sentiments but i've already expressed similar thoughts. All we need now is for X to show up (we all know who he or she is) then we can have a literary battle royale.
edit on 2-9-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

How does this broaden anybody's thinking?

Other than admitting that you made a poor choice because you hate Obama - what are you really saying?

If you have a more thorough explanation I'm listening

If you're unwilling to do that I'm just going to assume I was right and you're not up for a real conversation

Obama created the environment that made the Trump presidency possible.

If you cannot see that then you really are blinded by partisan rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I never liked trump even when he wasn't president.

I don't know, there is just something about draft dodging cowards that pi** me off.

Ummm...personal question...obviously you don’t have to answer...

Did you serve...?

YouSir

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Obama created the environment that made the Trump presidency possible.

How so? You don't get to walk away from it that easily. I'm asking

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join