It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
1) He comes across as an arrogant bully, constantly spouting off and throwing his toys out of his pram.
2) His Childish social media spats.
3) His ridiculous hair and fake tan.
4) The amount of golf he plays (he may overtake Obama).
5) He can come across as a chauvinist pig.

Odd as it sounds, these are the exact reasons people like Trump. This is who he's always been, unpolished and true to his nature, which is why he's so relatable, at the least in character. He's like everybody's rich uncle. There's real and relatable familiarity in his demeanor.

...As opposed to every other polished and 'professional' politician. Who pretentiously hold themselves above everyone, hypocritically shout down and demonize anything or anyone outside the bounds of that pretentious (politically correct) image, as a means to manipulate and influence through guilt and shame... Which is why the skeletons in their closets are so much more grotesque when reveled.

Likewise, those who despise Trump for the above reasons, are themselves subscribers to an inflated, hypocritically false sense of moral superiority and at the worst completely lost within and blind to their blatant hypocrisy and it's consequenses (eg. MSM, Antifa, BigTech, DNC, ect.)

edit on 2-9-2018 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Someone should stary a thread called " WHY I DON'T GIVE A SH!T THAT YOU HATE DONALD TRUMP" Seriously get over it. Those of us that did not like obama dealt with it for 8 years and did not throw a national temper tantrum like you snivelling whining never trumpers.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

POTUS is the BOSS. A real man is now in charge.

A real dirtbag you mean. F$ck Trump, he is a piece of garbage, a disgrace to our country.

Oh well, at least when the economy crashes in a few months, and all the uneducated loser Trump voters like yourself get bankrupted, I will be sitting pretty since I'm not to brainwashed to ignore facts and science.

Please enlighten us unwashed masses to these facts you claim to possess.

Because all we've seen from you so far is triggered screeching and partisan BS.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

IS AI going to be used for energy?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

IS AI going to be used for energy?

The funny thing is, China stole our AI technology.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Some facts are that the housing market and stock market are both greatly overvalued and overdue for a correction. Coupled with coming interest rate hikes, suppressed wages, economic activity about to slow as summer ends, and the trade war and you have a recipe for a crash. It's all over the "alternative" media, you MSM haters should have heard these things by now.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

No offence but I think you should read my OP again (or at least finish reading it for the first time).

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Already did , before I posted buddy, you seem hella confused. I think you need help

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

What you stated as fact sure sounds like your guess at what is going to happen and NO FACT.

Facts are:

Record low unemployment
Ripping economy
Ripping stock market
GDP over 4% ( Obama said that was not possible)
My tax burden is lower
MY wages are up
My company started bonuses again
What trade war? You have countries coming to Trump to re-negotiate
People are always predicting market crashes and 99.9% of their predictions have been wrong.

So again you offered no facts, you just offered your opinions or predictions.

Try again never trumper, apparently a symptom of Trump derangement syndrome is the inability to see reality.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure he over took all Presidents in how much golf he plays. He just played a round during McCain's funeral.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Some facts are that the housing market and stock market are both greatly overvalued and overdue for a correction. Coupled with coming interest rate hikes, suppressed wages, economic activity about to slow as summer ends, and the trade war and you have a recipe for a crash. It's all over the "alternative" media, you MSM haters should have heard these things by now.

Where was your angst when the over inflated stock market was being used as THE marker for a strong economy under obama, even though we were told under bush its not a good marker for economic health.

Or the fact that housing prices have been out of whack for more years than I care to count.

But because it continues under trump NOW its a problem.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The guy can play 4 rounds a day for all I care, as long as he keeps things going the way they are who cares? See my above post, things are going pretty damn good right now. if a liberal president put up the numbers on the economy and lowered taxes like trump has he would be getting hailed in the media and by the masses

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: toysforadults
you hate Trump because you were told to and because you follow the MSM like a lap dog

GO FETCH!

gooood booyyyyy

If you bothered reading the OP you'd know that this is another "dear leader is the best" thread. You guys are making idiots of yourselves

Given your posts on this thread, I think it fair to say you win the biggest idiot award.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I'm pretty sure he over took all Presidents in how much golf he plays. He just played a round during McCain's funeral.

I am sure he played well. Hope he enjoyed his round.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I like Donald Trump. He loves America and so far he has done a good job in my book. I should make a thread titled "Why I like Donald Trump"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH

..........however he is equally entitled to some. He is making moves to see investment in domestic manufacture increase by making it less profitable to take advantage of cheap overseas labour in Mexico for example......................

Bob

You mean like automated car factories....er, for instance.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

SOOO.... assembly line automation is Trump's fault now?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What I genuinely want to understand is the reasons why people hate him so passionately

I don't hate Trump - it's pointless. He's a known quantity. Many people knew long before he had his own TV show what he was really like. The fact that that show made him look competent - what does this say about our decision making skills?

Trump isn't our problem

It's a world that allows for a president Trump to even be possible - that's our problem

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

So Trump isn't the problem.

Just the people who voted him in.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know you're very easily offended when people attack him. I'm not sure why

You voted for him?

Do you feel offended right now?

:-)

Good for you for taking part of my point - but you don't seem to understand exactly what I mean

edit on 9/2/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join