It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I hate Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I never liked trump even when he wasn't president.

I don't know, there is just something about draft dodging cowards that pi** me off.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Again, ATS is NOT a blog....This is nothing but opinion that is restated OVER and OVER in threads.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Let's see.
Chinese are investing in artificial intelligence while Trump is talking about reviving the coal industry.
The guy is a narcissistic clown. He takes credit for things he had little or no influence on.
Black unemployment as example.
Unemployment in African American community has been on decline for the past 10 years but the clown thinks it's because of his presidency even though he had nothing to do with it.
Same with world economy.
The global economy is good, just like every 7-8 years. Again. Nothing or little to do with Trump.
If Trump somehow wins the 2nd term the economic upswing will stop and start declining as always.

So, your version of the future is invest in AI while many struggle to afford to heat their homes in winter because we've abandoned the coal industry. Makes sense.

It's become obvious, at this point, that the left will disagree, marginalize, and slight Trump no matter what the facts may be. It's sad actually, these people seem to have no original thoughts of their own, just parroting what their circle tells them to. 1984 is becoming reality... ignorance is bliss.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

You aren't in touch with policy . So that makes your politics based only on emotions

WTF?! Trump support is only based on emotions. The hundreds of examples of his corruption, crime, idiocy, dereliction of duty and treason and completely ignored because contemporary Americans are so poorly educated they can't even tell they're brainwashed.

Evidence?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I love it when someone says you are brainwashed when they themselves are being brainwashed too.

I hate politics!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Dr. Postman?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just find it ironic that all these so called patriots now worship a draft dodging coward.

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Waa Haa Haaaaaa....Trump is a big meany and he's mean. WAAA HAA HAA

A straight shooter and tells it like it is and how it's going to be. USA didn't need any more limp wristed fruity fellers with emotional girly feelings. POTUS is the BOSS. A real man is now in charge.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I just find it ironic that all these so called patriots now worship a draft dodging coward.

Well actually, many of us are just glad that Obama is out of office, so......

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
Just to start off I would like to state for the record that this is not intended as a bait thread despite the title and being in The Mud Pit.

Over the last few years the content of ATS has become increasingly political (and extremely divisive) in nature.

People around the world (including in the UK where I am) seem to genuinely hate Donald Trump. His every word and action is dissected and criticised. For a lot of people he can do nothing right - ever.

I can understand why people don’t like him - he can be extremely irritating. My top 5 things to not like about him compromise of:-

1) He comes across as an arrogant bully, constantly spouting off and throwing his toys out of his pram.
2) His Childish social media spats.
3) His ridiculous hair and fake tan.
4) The amount of golf he plays (he may overtake Obama).
5) He can come across as a chauvinist pig.

My point is these are reasons not to like the guy and I get that. However despite what I have listed above I do like the guy! He’s not and never will be my president but I damn well wish we had someone like him.

In my opinion he’s looking out for American interests and values, supporting the military, trying to clear up some of the political shenanigans that plague US politics and trying to fix problems that US policy has created globally over the last 20 years.

Overall I think he’s doing a decent job in a very hostile climate.

What I genuinely want to understand is the reasons why people hate him so passionately and don’t appear to change their opinions no matter what good he achieves.

If people could enlighten me as to why they despise the POTUS so much that’d be fab.

Cheers
Bob

I'm happy for you in your thinking that Trump is about helping, 'his people'......so unlike his treatment of UK people when they were unfortunate enough to be in his way a few years ago. Pfff.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I would say there is a laundry list of reasons to not like the guy as a person, I also think there are a number of reasons to like him as a president.

In my life I have never seen so many americans so dialed into what is going on in DC, That is a much needed thing. Now if we can only get so many of them to stop freaking out over a tweet and instead pay attention to what congress is actually doing then we will be cooking as nation once more.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So when did a conspiracy forum such as ATS go from thinking Vietnam was a huge lie against the American people orchestrated by the military industrial complex to ridiculing Americans who managed to not get chewed up in that meat grinder?

Unless of course you support the MIC and American lives being lost in pointless wars?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I never liked trump even when he wasn't president.

I don't know, there is just something about draft dodging cowards that pi** me off.

Ok, big hero. You go die in a war over oil or maybe you can die an honorable death protecting a poppy field.

Service to your country in the U.S. these days is overrated at best.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Waa Haa Haaaaaa....Trump is a big meany and he's mean. WAAA HAA HAA

A straight shooter and tells it like it is and how it's going to be. USA didn't need any more limp wristed fruity fellers with emotional girly feelings. POTUS is the BOSS. A real man is now in charge.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Yes China are investing heavily in AI - they’ve managed to weasel there way into IT innovators globally and are harvesting some of the best tech out there. Governments are actively opposing the acquisition of critical tech companies by the Chinese. Not sure where I stand with respect to his tariffs. It’ll raise prices for consumers of Chinese products in the US for sure. However something needs to be done to tackle the growth of the Chinese economically and militarily. If I was a US tech innovator I’d prefer my product was made locally. But profit gets in the way of that.

I can understand the thoughts about expanding coal/oil/gas production, self reliance and protecting industry (the same for steel). He does need to come to a realistic consensus on his environmental policy though.

He is clearly narcissistic- but taking credit is what politicians do.

With respect to unemployment it has been falling across the board for the last 7 years or so in the US

www.factcheck.org...

Some of the credit undoubtedly goes to the previous administration however he is equally entitled to some. He is making moves to see investment in domestic manufacture increase by making it less profitable to take advantage of cheap overseas labour in Mexico for example. That can only be a good thing can’t it - I don’t mind paying a bit more for stuff if the jobs are out there to allow it to be affordable.

Global economy is in a constant flux EU/UK sucks at the min, US is flying and India/China stabilising from the recent booms. That will change as we see their economies move from being based on cheap labour to a consumer economy where they expect western standards of living.

I think he’ll win a 2nd term as there is currently no legitimate opposition. The Dems are still focused on Hillary Clinton who is a tarnished and non-viable candidate. Nobody else is pushing through the ranks. Will Bernie run again? Will Hillary (she’ll try).

From your response I can see reasons you don’t like him.

I just can’t understand the outright hatred.

Bob

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Well he is looking to start his own new centrist party.

I’m far from his biggest fan though, the UK as a nation is still paying the price for some of the crap he pulled.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So when did a conspiracy forum such as ATS go from thinking Vietnam was a huge lie against the American people orchestrated by the military industrial complex to ridiculing Americans who managed to not get chewed up in that meat grinder?

Unless of course you support the MIC and American lives being lost in pointless wars?

^^^EXACTLY!^^^

Better to have dodged and still be breathing, rather than face down dead in a rice paddy to further some MIC agenda.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH

If people could enlighten me as to why they despise the POTUS so much that’d be fab.

I don't dislike Donald Trump the President of The United States of America, I despise Donald Trump the businessman that used his bulky boy tactics to acquire the land to build his Scottish golf resort.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

POTUS is the BOSS. A real man is now in charge.

A real dirtbag you mean. F$ck Trump, he is a piece of garbage, a disgrace to our country.

Oh well, at least when the economy crashes in a few months, and all the uneducated loser Trump voters like yourself get bankrupted, I will be sitting pretty since I'm not to brainwashed to ignore facts and science.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join