It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lobbyist pleads guilty of steering foreign money to Trump inaugural

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: CB328
I did not see this posted here for some unimaginable reason, another person indicted by Mueller in the Russia probe for collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. He also failed to register a a foreign agent for Ukraine, sound familiar? It makes you wonder what the big connection is that so many people around Trump were involved in shady dealings in Ukraine. How did the Ukrainian government have so much money to pay all these people? Could they be a money laundering conduit between Russia and the West? Doesn't this invalidate Trump sayige there was no collusion with his campaign?

www.cnn.com...

Patterns of behavior - prove 'intent'.

If thats true then hills proved intent by not using a secure server. DOnations to a inaugriation do not have a cap. once again we have a person pleading guilty to a non crime.

He was laundering Russian money. That is a crime. That's why "BUT HILLARY!"

And lying to Congress is a crime, and foreigners funneling money to an inaugural is a crime...but cheerio box law degrees say otherwise

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

A American bought the tickets. this is no different than having someone buy you concert tickets. Was it shady? sure,but illegal? not in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I did not see this posted here for some unimaginable reason, another person indicted by Mueller in the Russia probe for collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. He also failed to register a a foreign agent for Ukraine, sound familiar? It makes you wonder what the big connection is that so many people around Trump were involved in shady dealings in Ukraine. How did the Ukrainian government have so much money to pay all these people? Could they be a money laundering conduit between Russia and the West? Doesn't this invalidate Trump sayige there was no collusion with his campaign?

www.cnn.com...

If thats true then hills proved intent by not using a secure server. DOnations to a inaugriation do not have a cap. once again we have a person pleading guilty to a non crime.

Buying tickets is money laundering now? how? they got a ticklet in Exchange for a seat. Thats what they bought.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Buying tickets is money laundering now? how? they got a ticklet in Exchange for a seat. Thats what they bought.

Because the money came from foreigners and went to.a.political fund that.is not allowed to receive money from foreigners. It was.an early step in the cultivation of.an espionage .asset. Get them to do something illegal for you that you can hold.over their head to extort further compliance. I thought I explained that already.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I guess some metaphors are not going to fly on an international board.
Sorry.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Nope. Not a bit.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

This picture should be posted in every political thread on every page. Along with some soothing background noise. A stream or rain or birds ...
For everyone.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Nope. Not a bit.

Again, you'd have to say that.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

If people think lobbyists fund only one side, or issues they are absolutely delusional.

Big money funds all sides, that's how they get their agendas, laws, and BS passed.

Hail to the "Republic" smh

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Because the money came from foreigners and went to.a.political fund that.is not allowed to receive money from foreigners. It was.an early step in the cultivation of.an espionage .asset. Get them to do something illegal for you that you can hold.over their head to extort further compliance. I thought I explained that already.

A bit like this then:

A Florida man pled guilty Monday to participating in and covering up a bizarre scheme that wound up getting a man hoping to become prime minister of Albania into to one of President Barack Obama's fundraising events in October 2012, weeks before Obama's re-election. Appearing in federal court in Newark, New Jersey, businessman William Argeros, 57, admitted to felony charges of aiding and abetting and illegal foreign political donation and making a false statement to a grand jury, court filings show. Argeros gave $75,800 to the Obama Victory Fund in 2012 and subsequently donated $100,000 to the committee funding Obama's re-inauguration in 2013, federal records show. In a plea deal with federal prosecutors, Argeros admitted to teaming up with New Jersey limousine driver Bilal Shehu to receive $80,000 "from a foreign source" and route it to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee supporting Obama's reelection bid and other Democratic candidates.

Are you ever going to come to the realisation that nothing is new in politics and that selective outrage makes you look desperate? In neither case is there a suggestion that the President/President Elect knew anything about it.

So, jog on.

edit on 5/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Are you ever going to come to the realisation that nothing is new in politics and that selective outrage makes you look desperate? In neither case is there a suggestion that the President/President Elect knew anything about it.

Did I say it was new? Did I say the president elect knew about it? Please stop putting words in my mouth; it is tantamount to lying. I have patiently explained several times why this story is important. It illustrates how intelligence services cultivate assets. And yes, CIA and MI6 do it too.
edit on 5-9-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join