It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lobbyist pleads guilty of steering foreign money to Trump inaugural

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I did not see this posted here for some unimaginable reason, another person indicted by Mueller in the Russia probe for collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. He also failed to register a a foreign agent for Ukraine, sound familiar? It makes you wonder what the big connection is that so many people around Trump were involved in shady dealings in Ukraine. How did the Ukrainian government have so much money to pay all these people? Could they be a money laundering conduit between Russia and the West? Doesn't this invalidate Trump sayige there was no collusion with his campaign?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

He was lobbying for a Ukrainian opposition group, ie; Russia. The money came from Cyprus, where Russian intelligence keeps its funds.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
From your source

"It turned about to be this irrelevant indictment, where I think Mueller has turned out to be a private prosecutor," Giuliani said. "What does this have to do with President Trump? Not a single thing. It has nothing to do with collusion, some guy who donated to the inauguration? My goodness,they had 500,000 people donate to the inauguration -- every time they get a speeding ticket is Mueller going to do it?"

Pretty much sums up the whole thing

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
From your source

"It turned about to be this irrelevant indictment, where I think Mueller has turned out to be a private prosecutor," Giuliani said. "What does this have to do with President Trump? Not a single thing. It has nothing to do with collusion, some guy who donated to the inauguration? My goodness,they had 500,000 people donate to the inauguration -- every time they get a speeding ticket is Mueller going to do it?"

Pretty much sums up the whole thing

Yep; Giuliani presenting "alternate facts."

(post by Arnie123 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Rudy is correct though, so be prepared for the firing

I hope he goes for it. That would be straight up obstruction of justice.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Rudy is correct though, so be prepared for the firing

I hope he goes for it. That would be straight up obstruction of justice.
lol, suuure 😏

...and when he does, I'll be back to rub it in your post 🀀

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Please stop deflecting. This post is about yet another person in Trump's orbit being caught laundering Russian money. You don't have a problem with that? If Hillary had won and one of her associates illegally obtained tickets for a pair of Russian "businessmen" you would be chanting "lock her up!"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Please stop deflecting. This post is about yet another person in Trump's orbit being caught laundering Russian money. You don't have a problem with that? If Hillary had won and one of her associates illegally obtained tickets for a pair of Russian "businessmen" you would be chanting "lock her up!"
...and you'll be defending her 😌

If I am deflecting, why answer me? πŸ€”πŸ€¨

Stop being mad bro 😫

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Please answer the question. Trump is surrounded by folks who illegally handle Russian money. He received loans from Deutsche Bank under suspicious circumstances. His son met secretly with Russian agents and lied about it. Are you okay with all that? If so, why?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
if this thread was about foreign lobbying in congress I might care but since it's only directed at Trump I know it's just garbage partisan BS

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Please answer the question. Trump is surrounded by folks who illegally handle Russian money. He received loans from Deutsche Bank under suspicious circumstances. His son met secretly with Russian agents and lied about it. Are you okay with all that? If so, why?

You haven't quite understood that no one is going to care except those who already hate Trump - UNLESS people like yourselves end the double standard. Trump certainly is surrounded by criminals as is every other politician. The money flows illegally there and until EVERY illegal act is treated the same, you won't get any sympathy with your constant crying.

The most hilarious thing is that you must think that the lobbyists supporting other candidates are clean.

So, either be objective or get used to pi**ing in the wind (the direction of which is heavily towards you).

To be fair, I would have thought you'd be so embarrassed about pushing the comical Trump / Russia collusion for so long, you'd have become a little more introspective. Apparently not.

This particular story is just another in a long line of stories that have zero to do with Trump or the election. You say this lobbyist was in "Trump's orbit". What does that even mean? Did they even know each other? Embarrassing.
edit on 2/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You haven't quite understood that no one is going to care except those who already hate Trump - UNLESS people like yourselves end the double standard. Trump certainly is surrounded by criminals as is every other politician. The money flows illegally there and until EVERY illegal act is treated the same, you won't get any sympathy with your constant crying.

The most hilarious thing is that you must think that the lobbyists supporting other candidates are clean.

So, either be objective or get used to pi**ing in the wind (the direction of which is heavily towards you).

To be fair, I would have thought you'd be so embarrassed about pushing the comical Trump / Russia collusion for so long, you'd have become a little more introspective. Apparently not.

This particular story is just another in a long line of stories that have zero to do with Trump or the election. You say this lobbyist was in "Trump's orbit". What does that even mean? Did they even know each other? Embarrassing.
Thanks for that.

I'm tired of the BS these people spout while ignoring the underlying issues.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: UKTruth

Thanks for that.

I'm tired of the BS these people spout while ignoring the underlying issues.

No problem, part of me feels sorry for these people.
Some lobbyist (all of them are suspect) gets paid to get a couple of people to the inauguration and CNN wet themselves, followed closely by the usual deluded sheep.
Mueller's investigation is so far off base he continues to embarrass himself each day.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Swinging my guitar:

badadum dum dum, another - clutch at straws...
badadum dum dum, another clutch at straws...
and another clutch and another clutch another clutch at straws...

hey, heΒ΄s gonna get to you, another clutch at straws!

rocking out of the door backwards...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Is this the "big news" Mueller was supposed to release this weekend?? This guy is so far afield of what his purpose is supposed to be, that it would be laughable if it wasnt so dangerous. To all those on the left who are cheering Mueller on, be wary, this playbook could be used against ANY sitting President if allowed to stand as is.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I did not see this posted here for some unimaginable reason, another person indicted by Mueller in the Russia probe for collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign. He also failed to register a a foreign agent for Ukraine, sound familiar? It makes you wonder what the big connection is that so many people around Trump were involved in shady dealings in Ukraine. How did the Ukrainian government have so much money to pay all these people? Could they be a money laundering conduit between Russia and the West? Doesn't this invalidate Trump sayige there was no collusion with his campaign?

www.cnn.com...

What if we were to investigate every single politician, how many do you think would be found without blemish?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So this connection to the Ukraine is bad... sure you want to hang your hat on this?

Wasn't there someone else closely connected to the Ukraine that for some strange reason has remain uninvestigated, last name starts with a P... like Podesta.

The Podesta group was at best as deep in the Ukraine pushing Pro-Russian positions as Mantafort, at worst they were neck deep in it, so can you explain to me (use small words to make sure I understand) why this is horrific and yet the Podesta group barely rates a sniff?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

heck, she didn't even win the election and they are shouting "lock her up" along with accusing her of colluding with the russians and rigging the election..

I was wondering when this news would hit ATS, surprised it took so long.
the whole fund of the inaugeration needs to be investigated. there's no way that they spent all that money on it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join