It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland survivor raises thousands to place billboard of Trump's anti-Cruz tweet in Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: wylekat

In a word politics. Trump did those tweets back in the primary race. You try to win the primary by beating your opponents.

He won and won bigly.

People ask for political help from people who will help them get elected or help their chances.

Cruz obviously feels Trump Stumping for him improves his chances.

Trump would rather have a Republican Texas Senator than a Democratic one.

It's a no brainer.

Is Clinton stumping for Beto? Why?

It's not that hard to figure out.

Does it make sense now?
Common sense post here. The users questioning why, you have your answers. Now go and study up on the culture of politics.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Please don't tell anyone I post common sense things. It will ruin my political street cred.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

If you are antigun rights, you are anti-American. Period!

I'd say if you don't care about gun violence you are anti-American. Not to mention, turning guns into a religion, which is basicall is here, is crazy.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sorry but if you're on the cover of New York magazine the same month that you're holding a "fundraiser" for $6,000 and you expect people to believe you're not state-sponsored then you deserve ALL the flak coming your way.

nymag.com...

But I understand this stuff was tailored for the shrinking minority that buys into it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Gun voilence have been decreasing for decades while the number of gun ownership have been incereasing year over year. I stills stand by that anti-freedom (anti-gun rights included) = anti-American.
edit on 2-9-2018 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2018 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Go watch two lawyers duke it out in court, then watch as they walk up to each other, shake hands and grab lunch lmfao.

Yeah. Saw that Monday between a corrupt judge and lawyers looking to suck money from people any way they could. Brrr.

BTW- they never taught that sh** in school.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I fail to see how this is "dirty" ???

Oh right, because everyone on the right is required to smear him because he wants gun control, silly me.

I dont have a problem or think its dirty for the DEMs to politicize a mass shooting and use a child to spread their message. Its just obvious they're funneling lots of money his way to spread his anti gun anti Republican message. lets just call a spade a spade, he's a spokesman for the Dems and anti gun rights.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Sorry but if you're on the cover of New York magazine the same month that you're holding a "fundraiser" for $6,000 and you expect people to believe you're not state-sponsored then you deserve ALL the flak coming your way.

nymag.com...

But I understand this stuff was tailored for the shrinking minority that buys into it.

I won't call him a crisis actor but I can call him an opportunist.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Now go and study up on the culture of politics.

No thanks. I tend to shy away from disgusting filth like these sort of politics.

If you think this is normal, allowable, and fine... I'd question my sanity and many other things.

I just have no words I can use for politics, especially this sort of indescribable perversion.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: pavil

In a word politics. Trump did those tweets back in the primary race. You try to win the primary by beating your opponents.

He won and won bigly.

People ask for political help from people who will help them get elected or help their chances.

Cruz obviously feels Trump Stumping for him improves his chances.

Trump would rather have a Republican Texas Senator than a Democratic one.

It's a no brainer.

Is Clinton stumping for Beto? Why?

It's not that hard to figure out.

Does it make sense now?
Common sense post here. The users questioning why, you have your answers. Now go and study up on the culture of politics.

If you don't study political tactics, then political tactics study you.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
And as usual. Another hit and run op by SG.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So, you're an idealist? How's that working out for you? I've tried it. Wasn't a fan. I went back to pessimist and have enjoyed the company.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Isn't this really all about David Hogg self promotion. He just can't stand to leave his ten minutes of fame. I guarantee you one that, that little creep is a politician for the deep state in the making. He is going to take a calamity that he witnessed and use it to his personal benefit every step of the way.

edit on 2-9-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This kid is being funded.
He happened to be in California at the time of a shooting and got on tv, then again in Florida.
Then is all over the tv wanting to use guns to get rid of guns.
People who get this much tv time are hand picked for what ever reasons they are needed.
Do you think that you or anyone else could be able to get this kind of exposure without the help of someone?
So now he can walk around with his clear backpack so we can all feel safe .
And the kids don't like that they have to wear clear backpacks because of the actions of a very small % of people who may have something considered dangerous.
The irony on that one is golden.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I believe that he is being groomed and probably has been for a long time by his dad.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Gotta love it when quoting Trump is seen as a "leftist trick." lol

Either you guys agree with Trump or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Parkland survivor raises thousands to place billboard of Trump's anti-Cruz tweet in Texas

Yeah right.

We ALL know who paid for it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

So, you're an idealist? How's that working out for you?

I'm past the point of pessimism. I'm now just waiting out my time on this accursed rock. I'm done living in a world where little green slips of paper and numbers in a bank account make someone a god, while any actual, real talents or abilities are laughed at. Logic, commonsense- none of that matters any more.

You all like thinking this is all normal, wonderful, and possibly even sexy- go for it. I'm going to treat it like a half rotted, maggot eaten rat corpse, myself.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Either you guys agree with Trump or you don't. You can't have it both ways.

Schrodinger's President. Now with gold plated box!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
David Hogg's parents work for the FBI. That is all I need to know on this kid. The FBI is a politicized organization that picks and chooses what and who to investigate. His parents taught him well....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join