It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Evidence that Trump Laundered Money for the Russians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is a video about the likelyhood that Trump has helped Russian criminals launder money. It is mainly circumstancial evidence, but there's enough of it to seem very likely that he is truly a crime lord and not just someone who happens to associate with criminals and foreign agents almost 100% of the time.

www.youtube.com...

+42 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Look, someone on YT made a video so I´m going to do a thread and word the title like there is an actual video made of trump while laundering money....

pathetic.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Trump can't do laundry. I tried to match the stupidity of the op, I think I did not quite get there.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Can someone just start an ‘I hate Donald Trump’ thread and be done with it.

May as well start an I hate HRC/Obama one too then we can streamline the whole damned board.

Bob

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Like, with a cloth?

+11 more 
link   

If there were, it would have come out long ago.

You can hope and dream all you want. But you're just going to continue to be disappointed.

As the saying goes, hope in one hand and s*it in the other. And see which one fills up faster.

We can tell by the huge pile of crap the media has generated how that's working out for you delusional leftists so far.

+18 more 
link   

A year old young turks video.

There, there CB328. It will be ok.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I thought the Young Turks committed ritualistic mass suicide when Trump won. Guess I was wrong.

I want to ask these people why they abandoned all their supposed principles to support corporate puppet Hillary Clinton, and why they continue to name themselves after a genocidal oligarchical dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
I would like to see the ones who are going to star the OP.. So I know who not to take serious anymore..

I know it´s recorded because you can´t star someone twice

edit on 2-9-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
but there's enough of it to seem very likely that he is truly a crime lord

So now Trump isn't a bumbling buffoon, but an evil genius crime lord? Can he have a cool villain name, like "The Orange Dagger", or something equally cool?

You fall into the category of Extreme hater. Like Alt Left, but magnified. Congrats.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CB328
but there's enough of it to seem very likely that he is truly a crime lord

So now Trump isn't a bumbling buffoon, but an evil genius crime lord? Can he have a cool villain name, like "The Orange Dagger", or something equally cool?

You fall into the category of Extreme hater. Like Alt Left, but magnified. Congrats.

Professor Bigly and his Legion of Doom.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

the likelyhood, mainly circumstancial, seem very likely, who happens, almost 100%

Lol

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I believe Trump is linked to Russian organized crime involving money laundering and tax evasion.
Right now Congress is hell bent on destroying Ohr, who is one of our country's leading experts on the Russian mob.

It's a disturbing scenario if true, and of course will have to be proven, but these things take time, and if true, it's time well spent.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Lmfao, thanks for that, a good hearty belly laugh 😂

If I could add anything, I would have started off with, "Shhhhhh....there, there CB328, it'll be okay..."

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

lol. You do know that's a moob he's leaning against. Trump's?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or how about something from 'orange is the new black?'

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

lol seriously I almost feel sorry for you...now you offer a half baked you tube video to indict Trump. Man, your life must be very unfulfilling...I guess I do feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's probably his job.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yeah, I figured that too, as well as Bruce Ohrs defender, I mean when # is that laughable its gotta be paid for.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thats Bob, but he is Russian.

Don't discriminate against moobs, they provide comfort too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join