It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Glad to have finally joined!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Alright so I've lurked on this website for about 5-6 years now. I think I was either researching UFOs or 9/11 and somehow came across this site. I'm glad I did! It's one of the few sites that I know where free-thinking people engage in conversation and debate that bears valuable info and expansion on whatever subject, all without significant censorship of ideas. Also, based on my observations, I reckon the average person here is older than other forum boards in this category (alternative news/theories) which in turn creates for a relatively more mature environment.

Anyway, a bit about me. I'm 22 years of age. I've lived in a few states in the Pacific Northwest, with one of them being my home state. My parents are legal immigrants, and I'm a first generation American. I love my country, its people and I hope to give back someday and help make it a better country.

My main interest at the moment is The Powers That Be aka globalists/Zionists. We are living in incredibly important times right now, and given what is occurring in Europe, I have a great sense of urgency to spread the truth, awaken more and more people and hopefully spark some action!

I want to start a few threads on here, but my understanding is that I need to have a total of 20 posts before I can do that. In the meantime I'll just be on this thread, and contributing to others

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Welcome SphinxSage... look forward to reading your threads.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
SphinxSage

Welcome to the ATS Community!

From your introduction it looks like you will have some very interesting input to our debates here.

You also have an interesting background that gives you a unique inside perspective on issues like legal immigration. However, I understand if you completely ignore the political topics. There is often a lot of emotion there; and part of the ATS malformed underbelly is exposed there.

Looking forward to your unique perspective!

-dex

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SphinxSage

Welcome to ATS!
Behave , be nice, and beware.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Welcome! You'll find that for the most part we all get along. Always nice to meet a younger person who is interested in finding the truth and questioning the MSM.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you. I look forward to posting them and having discussions on here

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Thank you sir! The political topics on here are often insightful and entertaining so I'll probably dabble in those too

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Thank you! Good advice, will do!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Thanks! I think I'll fit right in. I'm not one that tries stir up controversy by being too opinionated. I prefer to relay information/the truth, and if some find it to be controversial then so be it

Also, my significant other and I are convinced nearly all MSM outlets put forth mostly false, misleading, and/or intentionally limited information. Unfortunately she and I are (seemingly) few and far between among the people in our age group.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join