It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To me everytime the Liberals and establishment does this at a funeral they show how low class they truly are. They bashed Trump at Aretha's funeral. And let's face it what was on tv yesterday was no funeral it was an establishment political rally. Let us just talk about the real world we normal people live in. Have you ever heard applause lines and applause at any funeral you have ever been to? I have not, it is normally a somber , reflective time. But dear little meghan up there giving her political speech to take over her daddies seat ( which is going to happen) complete with build in applause lines . I just don't think any normal funeral has people applauding at it. This was meghan's first campaign rally.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Using her fathers funeral to bash a political opponent.

Stay classy you bitch.

Attacking a woman speaking in grief at her fathers funeral.

You're the epitomy of class, aren't you?

Attacking a woman using her fathers death to attack a president.

Never said I had any class either.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

This was meghan's first campaign rally.

*boom*

Truth Bomb.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

No, you have to view it like they do.

Funerals are generally a solemn, spiritual occasion. For many of our friends on the left, there is no higher form of spirituality than politics right now. The state is god to them. So for a funeral to become a political rally shows their version of spirituality. From their points of view, these were solemn and absolutely appropriate ways to send someone off into their grave.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You call that an attack - snowflake?

Trump crapped all over the presidency. Not just his presidency - the office that belongs to the people. Respect is something that has to be earned. I understand that all this makes some folks feel uncomfortable

I think what we're seeing now is the beginning of a giant collective squirm by some people that are beginning to see that this isn't just about sore losers. It's about solidarity - though I can see you don't understand it

Or maybe you can't. I don't know how else to explain it

edit on 9/2/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

*shrug*

Your opinion.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So much hate. Look in the mirror when you read your reply and tell me if you like what you.a reply to: soberbacchus

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

this isn't just about sore losers..

No, it REALLY is just about that.
Enjoy the bitterness.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I know this is the easiest explanation for you to sell UK

I also know you're smarter than that

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When did trump live in a hole where he was beaten daily and kept in solitary confinement for five years?

When did I say he did?

Oh that's right...The COWARD had his doctor make an excuse for him after the government revoked the college exemption to the draft. He never served his country. That's right. Slaps forehead...

I know right. Who would have thought he would care more about America than McCain. So much in fact that he actually ran a successful campaign to become President.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Almost as shameful as when the president mocked a reporter with a disability. How far you have fallen indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

This was meghan's first campaign rally.

*boom*

Truth Bomb.

The AZ gov picks the Senator’s replacement. Sometimes the widow historically has been chosen to complete a Senator’s term. In this case I believe it could be the daughter that is chosen. The AZ gov worked for the McCain’s prior to politics and is still close to the family. It would be quite the stick in the eye to President Trump.

And, a lovely little gift from the deep state.
edit on 2-9-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: howtonhawky

Bet there isn't one here who was there with John. People like to talk trash and most of it is just that.

But then money and hero military family can't hurt in a cover up.

Didn't have to be. Yet, I served.... I can have a say. You likely don't understand how military looks at traitors, how we look at our own. There is an etiquette to it that you simply wouldn't understand. Anyone that can be military, current or retired and look at McCain and say, "He's a hero", then I'd question that person's servitute and patriotism. It goes far beyond him just serving and being captured. It goes beyond him breaking and giving the enemy what they wanted. But you put all of that behind and his political record included... Sorry.. He's not a hero.

If you think he is... ask yourself and tell me... Who's holds him as a hero? Seriously? To whom is he the hero?

Any idolizers here?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: soberbacchus

Ha ha ha, he is deep in your head!

What does that mean?

Trump is not deep in anyone's head.

He is like a living fart. Foul, offensive, without any substance and quickly dissipating.

He is impossible to take seriously by anyone.

At best, those around him seem him as a gullible and useful tool. Easily manipulated.

It's kind of sad.

Kind of made my point, didn’t you?

LOLOLOL

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

He mocked a reporter the same way he mocked many people. The reporter had a disability that had no resemblance to Trump's mocking. Don't fall for media hit jobs.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

You likely don't understand how military looks at traitors, how we look at our own. There is an etiquette to it that you simply wouldn't understand.

So he is a traitor but you military men let him have a pass.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Were just as hard on Clinton when he dodged the draft?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You likely don't understand how military looks at traitors, how we look at our own. There is an etiquette to it that you simply wouldn't understand.

How is Trump a traitor?

Specify.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

How is Trump a traitor?

Specify.

Talking about McCain ... you missed a turn.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join