It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Son of a Admiral comes home early while everyone else stays..great propaganda...in other words he couldn't..

I don't know about that. You seem to be claiming john was being held pow while planning to become a senator and run for potus.

Kissinger yesterday spoke at john's funeral and told of how during one negation john's name came up and kissinger told them he would not negotiate for his release at that time and then said when john got home he thanked kissinger for saving his honor so there is some merit to what you say.

However reports show that johns stay was no picnic and he choose to stay there until the rest could come home. He did indeed have a choice and was givin the same treatment as the rest as far as i know. You can call him a dumb liberal and such but i will not degrade his choices in the pow camp.

On a side note they said when he was a kid he would get soo mad at his mom that he would hold his breath until he passed out. Glad i never played chicken with the guy.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Based on statements here, many here were in that POW camp with John. Don't question their words.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
John McCain
Terrorist funding war monger.
Hero? Hmmm not so much.
Pray your dad does good with the surgery DC.
Quad

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well they may be correct for all i know. I am just going by john's interview.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's such a shame someone with such a heroic story to tell bowed to Washington's status quo of corruption and sell outs. One may ask how do I know this about him? Because outsiders who do not fall in with the status quo are treated like Trump has been. Look upon the amount of money Mueller has made playing for lobbyists and you will come to understand almost every single politician in Washington has robbed us. Thirty years he stood by while social security was robbed. Perhaps his biggest sin was handing the election to a man whom had no experience and no history knowing the country needed a hero whom would figure out the quicksand wars we have gotten ourselves into.

his years of heroic service doesnt forgive his years of thievery.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Bet there isn't one here who was there with John. People like to talk trash and most of it is just that.

But then money and hero military family can't hurt in a cover up.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: soberbacchus

You come across as very emotional. Just so you know, that is not a good way to garner agreement from sane people.

I simply provided an objective opinion of Trump.
One shared by the majority of the country and large swath of the GOP itself.

In contrast, your post on this thread is what I would characterize as "emotional".

Projection seems a necessary survival instinct for you.

originally posted by: murphy22

Either John is/was a tool, (I think he was) or is being used as a tool? Is very obvious.
Very few ever get so far as J.M. by just doing their "duty". ...America lost a Rhino. Rhinos aren't even native to North America.

But apparently Commies are. You don't want Pres. Trump at your funeral but invite B. Obama?
That's some "bipartisanship".

To hell with him! I'd respect him more if the N.V.A. did to him what they did to actual "heroes".

I'm so sick of these two faced Repubs and Dems fake tears... And "come together" crap.

J.M. was a failure to his "oath". Anyone that has taken that "oath" seriously.. knows it! He may have been an American at one time. But then he became a politician and did what? Be a hero?

All unconstitutional bs and "color of law", is still in practice. So, other than being caught alive by the enemy? What exactly is his contribution?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: soberbacchus

Ha ha ha, he is deep in your head!

What does that mean?

Trump is not deep in anyone's head.

He is like a living fart. Foul, offensive, without any substance and quickly dissipating.

He is impossible to take seriously by anyone.

At best, those around him seem him as a gullible and useful tool. Easily manipulated.

It's kind of sad.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The big question that keeps going through my head is if McCain was friends with Trump would his huge funeral events event have happened?

If your Aunt was your Uncle.

Trump doesn't have friends. That is the nature of his Malignant Narcissism.

Trump will throw anyone under the bus if it buys him a few more followers on twitter.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
It's such a shame someone with such a heroic story to tell bowed to Washington's status quo of corruption and sell outs. One may ask how do I know this about him? Because outsiders who do not fall in with the status quo are treated like Trump has been.

Trump is not an "outsider"? He is President of the Untied States.
It is not anyone else's fault that he is the most dishonest and corrupt POTUS to ever hold the office.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jesus tap dancing christ is it your time of the month? maybe you inserted the tampon in the wrong orifice.

My Grandfather served in Korea and he doesn't like Trump, my friend served as a navy Diver in 'nam and he doesn't like Trump.McCain didn't like the current state of politics and former presidents FROM BOTH SIDES echoed the late man's sentiments. So your answer is to attack his grieving daughter? and you dare accuse people of irrational hatred with your diatribe?

McCain served your country, show some effing respect. I don't care if your father was a vet, he of all people would know you honor a fallen comrade whether you like him or not.

Focker out.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just love the internet forums. You can just ignore trolls and people who lack intelligence enough to post anything of substance.

Back on topic

Mcain would have got a bare mention if Trump and he saw eye to eye and trump wasn't threatening his war mongrel legacy.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The really amazing part of seeing people like no name's daughter lose her shlt is knowing for the next 6 years the extreme leftists in this country are all going to either off themselves or be so strung out on Xanax they will render themselves even more useless than they already are.

edit on 2-9-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trump sucks at McCains funeral..and at just about every other opportunity as well, in terms of being a human being at least.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

t rump uses any time to teeter BS and you fawn at his feet... Are you going to hold her to a higher standard than the President of the united states? Seriously?????

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well said. Trump can say w.e he wants and his people will love him. Yet, if a critic acts just like trump, then they are vile leftist who are hatred filled cry baby's without ration.

The hypocrisy is at a all-time high. Loads of idiots on both sides.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Does anybody remember when FOX news constantly talked about the legitimacy of Obama's birthplace and religion. Or remember how much hate was given to Obama by the right.

Now we have a POTUS who openly talks sh!t on twitter. Yet, when mccain's daughter pulls some jabs at trump, then she has gone too far and is a irrational leftist.

I wasn't for Obama, but I see so many of you turning a blind eye to anything bad about trump and lifting him up to golden god status. It's damn dangerous and divisive.

How can so many of you be so naive to buy into this left vs right political game.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Incorrect reply to incorrect post. My bad

edit on 2-9-2018 by TacoLoco75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

t rump uses any time to teeter BS and you fawn at his feet... Are you going to hold her to a higher standard than the President of the united states? Seriously?????

Seriously?

What standard is that?

All previous presidents lied, so nope there.

All previous presidents actually raised taxes, so hey! Something different!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Using her fathers funeral to bash a political opponent.

Stay classy you bitch.

Attacking a woman speaking in grief at her fathers funeral.

You're the epitomy of class, aren't you?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join