It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
waaaaaa they said bad stuff . Actually not one mentioned his distasteful name even once.

Actually up here the name is a tasty one...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Good thing he won't be "inside" too much longer.

not sure how he fit into yours, but he's firmly there, and will likely reside for quite a while, base on how long he has taken up residence thus far. (that means he's been in your head for a while now)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Little late to the party, but I'd like to thank your father and you for your service. Air Force brat here and damn proud of our military people. Totally agree with what you have to say. I think the only reason McCain's funeral got so much airtime on MSM, was to piss off "deplorables." This country is slowly losing the traditions and ideals that once made it great...all due to the PC culture perpetuated by Lefists.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You and the 'other idiot' are in my prayers each night.
I'll add your father, too.

My father-in-law had open heart surgery when he was about the same age as your Dad...and he came through it just fine.
Hang in there.

As for Meghan McCain...forgive her, she's an emotional mess right now...and lashing out, in her grief, anger and frustration, at the biggest target available.
It's much like what the Left is still doing after 'President' Hillary Clinton died on Nov. 9th, 2016.
What Meghan McCain is exhibiting is similar to TDS.

I hated God when my wife died from cancer.
We're good now.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

That's all you got!? That's why Trump won you snowflake!

LMAO I am a UK voter who voted brexit but yeah snowflake and buzzword me, cos thats a sound showing of how to talk to each other, may you forgive me for not calling you a name

My point is OP used the word "classy" thought I would post some of Donalds "classy" moments for balance and all

still lmao "snowflake"
edit on 2-9-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks, boss!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

That's all you got!? That's why Trump won you snowflake!

LMAO I am a UK voter who voted brexit but yeah snowflake and buzzword me, cos thats a sound showing of how to talk to each other, may you forgive me for not calling you a name

My point is OP used the word "classy" thought I would post some of Donalds "classy" moments for balance and all

still lmao "snowflake"

There is no comparison, a funeral is not the place IMO.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

No problems, and I am sure you understand not everyone thinks the same, myself I could not give 2 hoots, I just find it ironic to use the word classy when defending Mr Trump or in this case attacking someone who opposes Mr Trump, it was her families funeral after all, OP often defends "right to free speech" guess she excercised hers in that moment.

I can see this thread is not for me as I am not echoing my love for Mr Trump, I will leave you guys to debate her wrongs.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Utterly shameful. Using her father's freaking funeral to take shots at the President. How far we have fallen.

I'm sure robert deniro was there to console here

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Even his funeral was political just like his life. Why bring up Trump?

Oh yea because the left loves McCain suddenly and she knew she'd make news. Petty imo

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: KTemplar

No problems, and I am sure you understand not everyone thinks the same, myself I could not give 2 hoots, I just find it ironic to use the word classy when defending Mr Trump or in this case attacking someone who opposes Mr Trump, it was her families funeral after all, OP often defends "right to free speech" guess she excercised hers in that moment.

I can see this thread is not for me as I am not echoing my love for Mr Trump, I will leave you guys to debate her wrongs.

lol and you just cant help your miserable self from ALSO taking shots at Trump.. You guys really do have Trump derangement syndrome.. Nobody is arguing ''free speech'' lol it was poor decision to descend to the depths of partisan politics at her own fathers funeral which in turn actually dishonors her father by making it less about him on a day that should be all about him and not about politics. It should have been about John McCain as her father but she chose to not give a # as much as most people would to have a day of remembrance for someone they loved. She chose to use it as a forum. Disgraceful honestly.. Sure it was freedom of speech but it was certainly not the time or the place.

Anywho another traitor bites the dust. They should have played the song War Pigs by Black Sabbath at his funeral. Now that would have been fitting..
edit on 2-9-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Shoulda seen Detroit's Aretha Franklin's "Going home" week long debacle. I loved Aretha too... But they took over all channels locally, had commentators like at a football game desk all day, everyday for 4 days....

Oddly... Each day she was redressed in a different gown and shoes.. Red, then red again, blue, finally gold. Funeral itself was nearly 7hr's long, the Clinton's, Stevie Wonder, Adriana Grade, Jennifer Hudson... all performing in this "Marathon" going away party, and pre-empting every program. Near dark they finally headed to the cemetery.

I felt much like McCain's event.... "They are both dead! Put them in the ground already! " They preserved Aretha over a week... THEN had 4 days of viewing.... THEN had the day long service....

McCain and Aretha can finally get to rest. As to both? What's wrong with us folks? Like 'em, hate 'em....we are warped in our admiration and distain for their lives.....
edit on 2-9-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My apologies on the name calling. Cheers to you on the bravery to vote brexit! All baby steps to break away from our Masters/Slave construct.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sorry to side track, but I wanted to offer you a little comfort. I had Quad CABG surgery 12 years ago. I can tell you I feel much better now than before. My surgeon came into my room the night before the procedure and I was naturally asking a bunch of questions. After awhile he stopped me and said "I will stand here all night and answer every question you have, but let me tell you this....I have done over 4000 of these surgeries and you don't have anything going on that I haven't seen before." I stopped asking questions right then. I'm sure your father's Doc is a pro, just like mine. He will come through this with flying colors. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: makaira1985

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So awesome it really is it's so true. Who would have thought that a billionaire property mogul would be able to live rent free in so much real estate of America.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Find where even one person mentioned his name.
It's great when you just know all the digs are directed at you and they never even have to utter your vile name.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Opinion? Yeah trump has you convinced not to believe what your own eyes and ears tell you. Not me. It's not my opinion. He's not successful. He is doing an extremely poor job of leading the nation. He sucks actually.
And.. Mueller is going to take him out.
Trumps been dirty for a very very long time.
That's why he's so desperate to shut down and discredit the investigation.
God he even wrote this exact strategy in his book.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Shoulda seen Detroit's Aretha Franklin's "Going home" week long debacle. I loved Aretha too... But they took over all channels locally, had commentators like at a football game desk all day, everyday for 4 days....

Oddly... Each day she was redressed in a different gown and shoes.. Red, then red again, blue, finally gold. Funeral itself was nearly 7hr's long, the Clinton's, Stevie Wonder, Adriana Grade, Jennifer Hudson... all performing in this "Marathon" going away party, and pre-empting every program. Near dark they finally headed to the cemetery.

I felt much like McCain's event.... "They are both dead! Put them in the ground already! " They preserved Aretha over a week... THEN had 4 days of viewing.... THEN had the day long service....

McCain and Aretha can finally get to rest. As to both? What's wrong with us folks? Like 'em, hate 'em....we are warped in our admiration and distain for their lives.....

Both funerals were converted to gushing entertainment and partisan political theater where the famous could grandstand and signal beaucoup virtue. Scheduling was tight so the most useless could attend both. The lead ups were similar to the Super Bowl with its never ending pundits and fabricated stories of wonderfulness. Why does it take so long to bury a singer and a politician? Why the excessive media coverage? America's Got Funerals and R-E-S-P-I-C-T according to Al "Tax Evasion" Sharpton.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join