It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You come across as very emotional. Just so you know, that is not a good way to garner agreement from sane people.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whoa, and after trump was so nice to McCain.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I watched a little bit of McCain's funeral. The disconnect between the political elite and the everyday American is so great it's not even funny - no wonder why Trump won in a landslide.

It was so hilarious watching them jerk each other off about how "virtuous" and "honorable" they all are... after they've stabbed the average American in the back with bull# policy after bull# policy for decades. Not to mention the trillions of dollars and thousand of American lives that have been wasted on 15 years of nation building in the Middle East... something that Warhawk McCain was 100% behind.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who fired the first shot? tee-hee-hee

This is 1999.

Trump did not like McCain then. So, why now, after McCain was such a douche should we care?

He was NEVER president. He was a senator. That's it. No major legislation except the ones he went thumbs down for.

The funeral was a time to mend this and bring everyone together and those, who are still upset about the election, used it as a podium to bash our president. Classless. Narcissistic. Ego....too big for anyone.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ha ha ha, he is deep in your head!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
lol, y'all support trump and you're gonna complain that someone ELSE didn't stay classy?

best laugh of the night, thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

From your source.

The real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege.”

Uhhhh. Yeah. McCain never led a life of comfort and privilege. lol. I wonder how many people are going to be stupid enough to believe it. Looks like she takes after her Daddy.

Anyway here is a ringtone for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

The highlight of the funeral was GW Bush sneaking a piece of candy to Michelle Obama!

All this media induced hatred of Trump will die down when the next sucker becomes POTUS.
They all end up being buds in the end!

Dam he looks like a ape.......Bush I mean

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

From your source.

The real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege.”

Uhhhh. Yeah. McCain never led a life of comfort and privilege. lol. I wonder how many people are going to be stupid enough to believe it. Looks like she takes after her Daddy.

Anyway here is a ringtone for you.

# John McCain

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
President Trump was RELIEVED that he didn't have to sit through a 5 hour funeral and "act" like he cared.

Obama was so relieved that he didn't attend Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's funeral (even though he was invited), look how he celebrated!

Obama celebrates: twitter.com...

I think most Americans would agree that a Supreme Court Justice is more "important" than a Senator.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Ah.. brought a tear to my eye..

And I'm not even american. People serving their country, putting their life on line, so You don't have to..
They're the real superheroes!

Not unlike some strange agencies, like No Such Agency.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
When is Season 2 of McCain's funeral?
I felt they tried to pack too much into season 1 and it went on a bit long and some of the acting was a bit stilted - fake tears etc.
They need to up their game in Season 2.
I did like the plot line of the unnamed villain.. perhaps he will be like Sauron and we'll never actually see him... he'll just be out there ... dominating the cast's lives.
I don't think they had enough LGBTQ representation, though. Something for the writers to think about.

I hear the director of the show will be the new campaign manager for the DNC 2020 Presidential candidate:

edit on 2/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Megham McCain mocked Trump during her eulogy, using a bitch face and an eye roll, saying “The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America was always great.”

Using her fathers funeral to bash a political opponent.

Stay classy you bitch.

Huffpo 2008: McCain mentally unfit to he president
Huffpo 2012: McCain a racist and a woman hater
Huffpo 2018: McCain a bipartisan American hero. – m a r t i n@repairerofkayak

Ahhh, history. How soon we forget.

America is, was, and always will be great. That’s why Donald Trump gave up a cushy life as a celebrated billionaire mogul so he could be viciously attacked around-the-clock for advancing the interests of the United States—the country he vowed to champion against all enemies. Foreign or domestic.
Instead of peacefully celebrating her dad’s life, Meghan McCain used her eulogy as a cheap stunt to repeatedly jab at his political nemesis.
“We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness,” Meghan spat (see video below). “The real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege.”
While most people let go of old grudges on their deathbeds, McCain apparently spent his last days obsessing over Donald Trump. As BizPac Review previously reported, McCain prepared a last statement on his deathbed that attacked President Trump.
In his parting shots, McCain blasted nationalism (i.e., pride in the United States) and dismissed the border wall, which experts agree is needed to stem the tsunami of illegal immigration, human trafficking, and the alarming opioid epidemic that is roiling America.

The hatred, the irrational hatred is consuming those leftists (be they democrats or republicans).

iotwreport.com...

My stint at puberty didn't last as long as McCain's funeral. If I turn on the tv and see yet another break or programming about his funeral, I (myself) will probably just keel over and die myself.

He was a f###ing politician who happened to be a vet and capitalized on being a POW.

I know too many Vietnam vets, too may Iraqi vets (as I am one) and too many vets that get crapped on by douche-bag leftists.

Just because this one pathetic vet happened to hate Trump and was a stinking greasy politician, he gets a funeral week bigger than any real hero.

I'm just sick and tired of the adulation over him.

My father is a Vietnam vet from the early days of the war and all he ever got was spit on by f###-ass loser leftists dick-weeds.

So save you pathetic adulation and "thanks for your service".

This whole process is bullcrap and makes me sick.

Yeah, more of a rant than anything else but bite me.

I don't care.

Well said!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Megham McCain mocked Trump during her eulogy, using a bitch face and an eye roll, saying “The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America was always great.”

Using her fathers funeral to bash a political opponent.

Stay classy you bitch.

What an awful opening line, sounds like someone was upset that Trump was not blindly defended, lets hope you all stay as classy as the man in charge

bring on the hate

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

She did use her fathers' death for politics... so she is, demonstrably, a bitch.
A terrible daughter for a terrible father.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

It was McStains daughter that was fomenting hate and division...Wake UP!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

That's all you got!? That's why Trump won you snowflake!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Dude, you sound mad. U mad bro?

LOL, good rant.

Trump should be proud, to get so deep into a guys head that after a whole life of things, he obsesses about Trump in his known final moments. That's head space he got free of charge. And he's in most lefties just .....like.......that.

So while you and your dad are laughing about his recovery being so easy, you can also laugh knowing that Trump is thumping away at the nerves of most of the haters from the inside.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What the...

Top news story on ATS today is some trump fan calling a grieving widow a 'bitch' and she is the one 'lacking class'?

How absolutely utterly disgusting. This place has become a total cesspool. No wonder the vast majority of people have left, to be replaced by trump apologists and sycophants.

Disgusting, utterly disgusting.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Yes, she lacks class.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join