It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
“When they get high”

“When high we go”

“When I high go”

Whatever that Michelle Obama’s quote was...

“Get high I go”

Forget it

How high are you ? Perhaps you should put it down cor awhile

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Aazadan

Bomb, bomb, bomb,

Bomb, bomb, Iran!

Had that incident in mind when I wrote that. Like I said, I thought he was too quick to want to go to war. However, I thought he was quite reasonable on other issues. I don't expect to agree with someone 100% of the time.

Also, I want to point out that from 2000 until about 2003, McCain and W weren't even on speaking terms. That primary was extremely bitter and put a wedge between the two. They still reconciled enough that McCain wanted W to speak at his funeral, and compared to what we have now he was downright eloquent.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Got my power back on!

Had a blackout here for a couple of hours.

Thanks for the kind words about my father, everyone.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Praying for your dad, Cowboy.
I know that doesn’t help, but just know we care about you
Your humor and wit brightens my days

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump is diagnostically a Malignant Narcissist.

He doesn't belong in the same room as grieving family.

I read when his father died he eulogized him by bragging about himself for 30 minutes to the dread and horror of his own siblings and mother.

Trump's is America's painful kidney stone and he will soon pass from the White House. 20% of the country will throw a brief temper tantrum when that happens, but 80%, including most conservatives, will just feel relief.

What a pathetic, pathologically self-obsessed, reliably dishonest, weak, cowardly, little boy-man Trump is.

I think even his supporters are growing tired of his reality show.

edit on 1-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Your post was a colon cleanse for leftists.

Please flush twice and for gods sake!

WIPE!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Logged in to star this post. DB, will be praying for your dad
and your family during this difficult time
!
The doctors and the technology these days are amazing,
so your Dad has it all going for him, plus you and yours
will be there to support him.

Do keep us posted please!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Thank you. I will.

Appreciate the kind words and thoughts.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I predict the grieving process to be completed on exactly Nov 9th.

Just a hunch.

Our politics must be such a source of amusement for those outside the country.

Someone somewhere in a foreign land and language is asking someone else if John McCain was the Pope of America...

Well he's becoming another "nope" of America.

💥😁💥

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The survival rate for Open Heart Surgery is around 98%.

Heart surgeons do these procedures ALL THE TIME. They know everything inside and out.

You dad will be fine. He probably will be better than fine once they fix his ticker.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
While Megan was spewing out her little-veiled insults at our president, Ivanka was in the audience enduring it like the classy lady she is. Hope Megan feels better now. She got her digs in. Like father like daughter I guess.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I thought Megan respected and loved her daddy I guess I was wrong. I'm a daddy's girl 100%. When I speak at his funeral there will be one thought on my mind, my Daddy.
I guess her love wasn't really true at all what a piece of #.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I'm thinking the same.

He's healthy for his age (80) and still very active. He keeps in shape, doesn't smoke, moderate drinker, and keeps active.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Praying for your Dad and You and your family.

Will be happy to hear good news later.

🤲

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

You have mail...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Doubled down
edit on 9/1/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you.

This really wasn't about my Dad, but since I did mention it, it's a mitral valve repair. Open heart, going to happen Sept. 11. He should (and will) be fine.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Either John is/was a tool, (I think he was) or is being used as a tool? Is very obvious.
Very few ever get so far as J.M. by just doing their "duty". ...America lost a Rhino. Rhinos aren't even native to North America. But apparently Commies are. You don't want Pres. Trump at your funeral but invite B. Obama?
That's some "bipartisanship". To hell with him! I'd respect him more if the N.V.A. did to him what they did to actual "heroes". I'm so sick of these two faced Repubs and Dems fake tears... And "come together" crap. J.M. was a failure to his "oath". Anyone that has taken that "oath" seriously.. knows it! He may have been an American at one time. But then he became a politician and did what? Be a hero? All unconstitutional bs and "color of law", is still in practice. So, other than being caught alive by the enemy? What exactly is his contribution?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I flew with two POWs in the 80s, who spent 5 years too in a camp. I also help bury them...no flags at half staff. McCain was not well liked as a POW, gave in without a fight of any kind, made a bunch of propaganda movies for the Viet Cong too. Little respect for that....

Here is a story no one here would ever hear. A friend of mind flew for the 89th squadron and they flew McCain and Goldwater to Germany. The day they were coming back it snowed heavy that night and the plane was covered. A limo pulled up and McCain got out and walked up to my friend and asked if they were ready to go. My friend looked at him and said no senator the plane is covered and it might take 4 plus hours to be ready.

Here is where it gets good, McCain turned red and threw a punch at my friend who was shocked. He backed up looking at this man who was almost insanely mad just standing there. McCain got back in the car and it left. My friend knew this wasn't good and after they finally took off and landed back at Andrews the base commander was there with a group of people as McCain made calls on the way back. My friend thought he was going to jail when Goldwater walked up spoke to the group and as quick as they got there they left with no further actions...

This story is why I would never vote for the man...

edit on 1-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join