It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I predict the grieving process to be completed on exactly Nov 9th.

Just a hunch.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Just a hunch.

Our politics must be such a source of amusement for those outside the country.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As much as they talk about Trump, you would think they actually love the man. I am actually saddened that Trump has received more attention at McCain's funeral than McCain did, and from his own daughter. People are really sad how they turn everything into something about Trump

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Just a hunch.

Our politics must be such a source of amusement for those outside the country.

Someone somewhere in a foreign land and language is asking someone else if John McCain was the Pope of America...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I know.

Right?

I don't think Jesus got this much attention.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The whole thing was extremely petty and snarky. I turned it off immediately, same as when the view comes on.

What a #ty way to go out! No class 👎🏻

I’ll pray for your dad DB! You’re comment about lasting longer than the Broadway show Cats had me laughing all day!

edit on 1-9-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Bottom line... Trump is so much in their heads that they eat, sleep and breathe Trump. Psychologically speaking he has won the war. And his enemies know it and that drives them even further into despair. It’s fun to watch.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ausername

I know.

Right?

I don't think Jesus got this much attention.

Yea I know right?!?!

Like the guy only got shot down and then was a POW for five years. Questionable torture and solitary confinement aside, who does his bitch of a daughter think she is being emotional and making a face while rolling her eyes while insinuating America has been great?

What a blatant jab to our president!

I know vets too, doesn't make me feel like I have a pass at calling the daughter of a dead vet a bitch for making a mild sly at a politician.

But it's your right. You fought for it, he fought for it. Whatever. Shrug.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
She must be thinking about a presidential run.
Didn't learn from Hillary though, you need a better platform than "trump sucks"

So to her I say..... Trump 2020!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Thanks for your service, no matter how much I disagree with what you've said, you have fought for us to keep that right. I don't want you to think I was being sarcastic when I said that.

Its important we all are able to say whatever we think.
edit on 1-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I know her jab was at Trump but I wonder what Michelle Obama thought about it. Anyway, I hope your dad does well. Best wishes.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If McCain hadn’t been a never Trumper and had never been so vindictive toward Trump, D.C. would not be this fawning. I promise you that if McC had said anything praiseworthy about our prez, he probably would have only had one funeral and one eulogy, and would not be lying in state at the Capitol rotunda. The O eulogy was one last finger to our president.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I've always been a proponent of free speech.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
“When they get high”

“When high we go”

“When I high go”

Whatever that Michelle Obama’s quote was...

“Get high I go”

Forget it

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is kind of like the Wellstone Memorial all over again.

As for your dad, I hope he makes it through with flying colors (red, white, and blue).

I am thinking you feel a bit like I did when they were burying my second grandfather, WWII vet, and the guys doing the 21 gun salute fumbled it a bit, proud gents though, and some in the family actually giggled/tittered over it.

I was not amused.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Stay classy you bitch.

McCain himself politicized his death. He wanted to weaponize it against Trump, one last FU to the man. It seems he was successful. His daughter was only doing what he wanted.

He was a f###ing politician who happened to be a vet and capitalized on being a POW.

He was an American hero. I didn't agree with him on all policies (I thought him too quick to threaten war, personally) but he would have made a damn fine President. He was a leader in the Senate, he promoted civility between parties, he was a back door deal maker, he was highly respected by all sides of the establishment, he was an effective statesman, he was a war hero, and he was devoted to his family. He dedicated his entire life in service of the country in one form or another, and he was successful enough in office that his constituents kept voting for him to continue doing it.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Bomb, bomb, bomb,

Bomb, bomb, Iran!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When will they finally bury this guy? I think he's had 3 funerals now. It's lasted longer than JFK's funeral.
edit on 1-9-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
God Bless DBcowboy!! Right there with you!! Prayers for your dad!! Keep on keeping on buddy!!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join