It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But I don't deny that I hate him. I'm as honest as sunlight about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

lol, y'all rip trump cuz ya think he ain’t classy and now you're gonna cheer that someone ELSE didn't stay classy?

best laugh of the night, thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

i've disliked him for 30 years. after seeing an interview with him about his marriage to ivana, and how great a husband he was. turned out, he was seeing marla maples while filming the show. who does that? a con man and liar of the upmost degree - period.

i'd love to know your true thoughts on the man before the campaign. did you think he was a pompous ass then?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

"Shrugs"
Oh well.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

who didn't stay classy? lol

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's all about trump worship with you. If you think you're fooling anyone I hate to tell you you're not.
You will defend him no matter what. You've prove it. No one is going to believe otherwise. You have your clique. Everyone here knows it.

Seems exactly like you on the other side of the wall.

This is my shocked face you being a hypocrite again.

edit on 3/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

i'd love to know your true thoughts on the man before the campaign.

I was for Dr. Ben Carson.

There are several issues I don't agree with about Trump. His stance on pot, his reluctance to grant amnesty to illegals, his stance on the 1st Amendment and his attacks on Google, Facebook, etc.

There is not one person on the planet that I agree with 100% except for myself. Hell, even my wife and I don't agree 100%.

The issue is that to most leftist ideologues they toe the party line. And so they assume that everyone else does the same.

As for Trump himself? He's cheated on his wives, he's an arrogant dick.

But he has lowered my taxes, reduced cumbersome regulations, and has effectively pissed off both republicans and democrats in congress, which is a plus.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

This is the funnies thing, because Bill Clinton did the same thing
only multiplied...and liberals love him.

Why the double standard?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

lol, which is why I've always disliked bill Clinton. didn't vote for him and think he should slink back into obscurity.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Ok, thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

Yeah that's what all the cops and detectives in DC are saying. Oh wait...that's just what they're saying on conspiracy theory websites.

No, that's what the DNC insiders are saying.

Hillary is so lousy, even among Democrats, she had to rig the primary to win against an old communist like Bernie.
Couldn't win without cheating.

Besides,Hillary could not fill even small school gymnasiums at her "rallies". Russia stopped Americans from going ?

She even had to steal the debate questions ahead of time before facing Trump.
Idiot and incompetent.
edit on 3-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
how do you guys feel about trump letting people go via twitter? can you respect a man who doesn't have the balls to face someone when they're letting them go, except on tv? isn't that the epitome of a puss?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

how do you guys feel about trump letting people go via twitter? can you respect a man who doesn't have the balls to face someone when they're letting them go, except on tv? isn't that the epitome of a puss?

Dick move, but not impeachment-worthy.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
Utterly shameful. Using her father's freaking funeral to take shots at the President. How far we have fallen.

McCain designed his own funeral to take a shot at trump and I’m sure he would be in agreement with her.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

shows a true lack of character and strength.

plus, his constant insults..

he's a teeny tiny man out for his own self interest, imo.

edit on 3-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Megham McCain mocked Trump during her eulogy, using a bitch face and an eye roll, saying “The America of John McCain has no need to be made great again because America was always great.”

Using her fathers funeral to bash a political opponent.

Stay classy you bitch.

Huffpo 2008: McCain mentally unfit to he president
Huffpo 2012: McCain a racist and a woman hater
Huffpo 2018: McCain a bipartisan American hero. – m a r t i n@repairerofkayak

Ahhh, history. How soon we forget.

America is, was, and always will be great. That’s why Donald Trump gave up a cushy life as a celebrated billionaire mogul so he could be viciously attacked around-the-clock for advancing the interests of the United States—the country he vowed to champion against all enemies. Foreign or domestic.
Instead of peacefully celebrating her dad’s life, Meghan McCain used her eulogy as a cheap stunt to repeatedly jab at his political nemesis.
“We gather here to mourn the passing of American greatness,” Meghan spat (see video below). “The real thing, not cheap rhetoric from men who will never come near the sacrifice he gave so willingly, nor the opportunistic appropriation of those who lived lives of comfort and privilege.”
While most people let go of old grudges on their deathbeds, McCain apparently spent his last days obsessing over Donald Trump. As BizPac Review previously reported, McCain prepared a last statement on his deathbed that attacked President Trump.
In his parting shots, McCain blasted nationalism (i.e., pride in the United States) and dismissed the border wall, which experts agree is needed to stem the tsunami of illegal immigration, human trafficking, and the alarming opioid epidemic that is roiling America.

The hatred, the irrational hatred is consuming those leftists (be they democrats or republicans).

iotwreport.com...

My stint at puberty didn't last as long as McCain's funeral. If I turn on the tv and see yet another break or programming about his funeral, I (myself) will probably just keel over and die myself.

He was a f###ing politician who happened to be a vet and capitalized on being a POW.

I know too many Vietnam vets, too may Iraqi vets (as I am one) and too many vets that get crapped on by douche-bag leftists.

Just because this one pathetic vet happened to hate Trump and was a stinking greasy politician, he gets a funeral week bigger than any real hero.

I'm just sick and tired of the adulation over him.

My father is a Vietnam vet from the early days of the war and all he ever got was spit on by f###-ass loser leftists dick-weeds.

So save you pathetic adulation and "thanks for your service".

This whole process is bullcrap and makes me sick.

Yeah, more of a rant than anything else but bite me.

I don't care.

And the right has had just as many years running the country and the system is still what it is. And let’s be honest, Trump doesn’t give a damn about the vets. He will use them for his own self aggrandizement as he lies right to their face. His number one priority is his own equity.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

what shot did he take at trump exactly?

saying america was always great?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

shows a true lack of character and strength.

plus, his constant insults..

he's a teeny tiny man out for his own self interest, imo.

Well, vote for someone else in 2020.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Failed argument, it’s not about republicans and democrats. It’s about deep state and never Trumpers.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Cypress

Please remind me, when was the last time Trump used a military member to hold his umbrella?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join