It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sucks at McCains Funeral

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Then I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The man was a traitor,a war monger an inept presidential candidate who lost to a candidate with barely any experience in Washington. Then he goes in front of Congress and begs for Congress to help alqeda in Libya barely a decade after they attacked Pentagon and world trade center and them morons gave them the money. A hero no the man should have been throw in a dump somewhere not honored.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: soberbacchus

Ha ha ha, he is deep in your head!

What does that mean?

Trump is not deep in anyone's head.

He is like a living fart. Foul, offensive, without any substance and quickly dissipating.

He is impossible to take seriously by anyone.

At best, those around him seem him as a gullible and useful tool. Easily manipulated.

It's kind of sad.

Kind of made my point, didn’t you?

LOLOLOL

No?

And anyone that needs to include "LOLOLOL" has kind already admitted fail before hitting the enter key on their post.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You didn't mention how John caused the worst navy accident in history. I belie was 137 deaths and his admiral father got him off the hook. He was far from a superhero. Talking about being a maverick and crossing over the isle...like op said, he obsessed on how to stab at our president from the other side. Yup, just another petty politician.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

not funny america farts the whole world gets the stink

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sems like her father's Rhinoitis infected his daughter. What a guttertrash girl.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Freedom of speech! Wait a second, I thought you side with freedom?

You're a hypocrite, freedom doesn't mean snip to you if she's mumbling heretic words that might offend your benevolent saint in his orange suit.

That's a real bummer right there, how about some more virtue signaling to make it right again? Oh wait! That's your political correct side, innit?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So to you, freedom of speech means I cannot comment or voice my own opinion if it differs from you.

Yeah, that sounds about right.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

So to you, freedom of speech means I cannot comment or voice my own opinion if it differs from you.

That's exactly the opposite of what he said. Twisting what someone said is another form of censorship: it prevents people from understanding what someone actually said.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yeah actually there is something bothering me.

My father, a vet who adopted me after he got back from the war is going to have open heart surgery next week. He was Army Airborne, 101st.

He has been and always will be a hero.

He is soft spoken, humble, modest and kind.

He never betrayed his troops, has always served his country, and is an honorable man.

And some douche-bag with a big mouth gets a hero's funeral when he spent the last 4 decades being nothing but a partisan dickhead.

So yeah, kind of pissed off right now.

Being a former rakkasan just know i will be praying for your father.

AIRBORNE
edit on 9/3/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Then he goes in front of Congress and begs for Congress to help alqeda in Libya barely a decade after they attacked Pentagon and world trade center and them morons gave them the money.

Evidence, please. And don't bother to post a photograph of him standing next to a couple of Arab-looking guys. Post what he said in Congress.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

That's exactly the opposite of what he said. Twisting what someone said is another form of censorship: it prevents people from understanding what someone actually said.

So if I opine, then I'm censoring so I should just be quiet.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You can opine, but twisting what someone else says is not expressing an opinion, it is falsification. In other words, it is a lie intended to censor what someone actually said.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You can opine, but twisting what someone else says is not expressing an opinion, it is falsification. In other words, it is a lie intended to censor what someone actually said.

So I can opine, just in a manner that would be approved by you.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

If it showed anything at all it showed that Washington D.C. is united in their disdain for trump and his corrupt administration. It shows that all of them reject him.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: norhoc

If it showed anything at all it showed that Washington D.C. is united in their disdain for trump and his corrupt administration. It shows that all of them reject him.

And that's a bad thing?

DC is a cesspool of elitism and corruption.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It showed they all hate him.
They HATE HIM. He is a hated man. How many in history can claim this?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So I can opine, just in a manner that would be approved by you.

That is not what I said, is it? You can opine all you want, but do not put words in other people's mouths. That makes you a liar.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Yes. He is extremely hated. What a terrible burden to shoulder. With his ego I bet it's killing him. Fingers crossed.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's about jealousy and you know it.
trump will never garner this kind of respect or honor. When he dies they'll leave him where a pack of wild dogs can get at him and that's about all except for the tv coverage where everyone tells another horror story about his wretched presidency.
Good times...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join