It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats once again prove their mental superiority

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
How many would we lose a day if Chicago didn't exist?

Half that number eh?

Ey ey ey.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Once more, Democrats prove their vast intellectual superiority over GOP by claiming that
guns kill ..... 93 MILLION PEOPLE PER DAY

Million
per
DAY!!!!!

Hmmm....243 days since January 1, that works out to a bit more than 22 BILLION people dead, or 3 times Earth's population.
Dead.
Since Jan 1.
Because of...guns....

W - T - F, Einstein.....

... and I fully support democrat idiots rights to free speech, in front of even more MSM cameras if possible.....

The more they talk, the fewer people who will listen. Even my 85 year old mother in law, a staunch democrat all her life, has decided that Trump is finally cleaning things up, and she will be now voting republican after everything he's accomplished so far. She watches the view every day and now yells back at the TV, it's rather humorous to watch. I asked her why she watches it. "Because I think these idiots are funny as hell!!"

If the Dems lost her, the party is coming to an end.

Fred..

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Another HUGE Blunder by Democrats. (They are now regretting it.)
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Anyone can speak well "off the cuff" once you stop caring about accuracy, truth or staying on topic.

So Obama sucked because he cared...lol

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: M5xaz
Once more, Democrats prove their vast intellectual superiority over GOP by claiming that
guns kill ..... 93 MILLION PEOPLE PER DAY

Million
per
DAY!!!!!

Hmmm....243 days since January 1, that works out to a bit more than 22 BILLION people dead, or 3 times Earth's population.
Dead.
Since Jan 1.
Because of...guns....

W - T - F, Einstein.....

... and I fully support democrat idiots rights to free speech, in front of even more MSM cameras if possible.....

The more they talk, the fewer people who will listen. Even my 85 year old mother in law, a staunch democrat all her life, has decided that Trump is finally cleaning things up, and she will be now voting republican after everything he's accomplished so far. She watches the view every day and now yells back at the TV, it's rather humorous to watch. I asked her why she watches it. "Because I think these idiots are funny as hell!!"

If the Dems lost her, the party is coming to an end.

Fred..

No, lots of cemeteries plan to vote democrat....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Advice for WISE Democrats:

Safe-guard your PERSONAL Reputation. Vote Republican next month, or sit this one out.

You'll be GLAD you did!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join