It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

michael schratt, another one to ufology's blacklist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
recently the lectures of a man named michael schratt have been going viral around the net
but i come to warn you that he is just another misinformer
he claims to know various whistleblowers and people that worked on UFO related projects in the goverment
he attracts gullible ufologists using snazzy infographics that he made himself
he also seems to be believe in a lot of the fantasies that menbers of your aviation forum believe like the f-117 companion, the aurora or the stealth blimps
he is also as gullible as linda moulton howe, believing in people like bob lazar, dan burisch, ed fouche and other menbers of the non-existent "secret space program"
he claims to be a former menber of the military complex but i have never found any proof of that
in fact he is a quite elusive figure, having no website, no twitter, almost nothing
in fact the only evidence of his existence are the lectures you can find on youtube ( youtu.be... youtu.be... for example, post more if you can find them), his sporadic articles on open minds (www.o.p.e.nminds.tv... [take the dots out in "open"]) and some infamous CGI pictures of USAF flying saucers flying near normal aircraft

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

And how do we know that you are not the one spreading disinformation to cover a leak ?

And if not, how can you be sure that all these incredible things are not true.
Do you have inside knowledge of all secret shadow government projects ?

Beside that I have not much to say.. your thread lack information, presentation and conclusion.

I seen you make much better threads in the past, I hope you find the motivation again.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
never even heard of the guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

And how do we know that you are not the one spreading disinformation to cover a leak ?

I

Lord help us.

The burden of proof is on Mr. "Schratt." But he won't provide any evidence in support of his wild claims. Why? Because he's part of a "secret program." See how beautiful that is, if you're a scam artist? It's perfect! Sorry, can't give you any evidence, because they cover it up to the death. Oh and by the way- if anyone says that my info is fake, well listen, that's further proof of my claims because they are co-Intel agents sent to make you doubt my claims.

See how that works? Please say you do. It's "Deny Ignorance" here.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is his website.....

Michael Schratt (military aerospace historian) has lectured across the country on the subject of "Mystery Aircraft", and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. A recent guest speaker at the “OSHKOSH” AirVenture 2006/2007 event, (the world’s largest air show), Michael has developed a number of contacts who have had first hand experience dealing with classified “black programs”, including former USAF pilots, retired Naval personnel and aerospace engineers who have maintained a TOP SECRET Q “MAJIC” clearance. A private pilot and military aerospace historian, he currently works as an aerospace draftsman/researcher near Tempe AZ.

www....(nolink)/author/michael-schratt

Never heard of him either, but will research further.

ETA: apparently he is known here because that is blocked from here. Hmm, interesting.

edit on 1-9-2018 by Groot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

When it comes to "urologist", remember:

He who speaks does not know
He who knows does not speak

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

there is no proof of the existence of any secret spacecraft or complex aircraft
also i will do a better thread next week, i just needed to vent this out before
the conclusion is that schratt is another crank searching for a cheap money

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

i am containing the spread of him in the internets before he becomes too famous
zaphod58 knows him and i am pretty sure a lot of people that visits the aircraft forum knows him too

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

thats isn't his website but the open minds website where he posts a lot, i have no idea why open minds is blocked in ATS but i suspect its due to a (defunct) forum of same name

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Much rather listen to this boob, than that wack job Eddie Bravo.
Don’t get me wrong, Eddie is good in most aspects of what he does, but when it comes to conspiracy...my god he’s out there.
He will get into a screaming match with the worlds brightest, trying to tell them the earth is flat.
Joe rogan has Neil Degrasse Tyson...Eddie makes a fool of himself.
But in the words of Mr Tyson:
“People are allowed to believe in what ever they want...just don’t put them in charge of anything important”

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

My personal opinion. Michael schratt is a hack that has no actual sources that he does any legwork verifying. He'll do a rendering of anything he comes across on the net and throws it out there like he's got the inside scoop when its literally some crap he pulled from the net.

As far as the aviation forum goes. We know who schratt is. We don't necessarily like him. And pretty sure none of us actually know him. As far as certain aircraft and advanced programs. Youd be surprised whats not fantasy.

But we know, we know. With you everything must be alien humanoids from Uranus or something.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

what does this even have to do with the thread subject?
edit on 1-9-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

interdimensional beings
i miss your detailed analysis of stuff posted on this website, i understood 0% and had no idea where the hell you got your info from

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I also think he is fairly gullible but this much isnt true

"believing in people like bob lazar"

He is not on board with Bob Lazar - link

These kind of threads come up occasionally, but whats the point? Most people are going to dismiss a guy like this pretty quickly. Whose next, David Wilcock? No need for a special announcement.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
100% of main stream ufologists are disinformers.
How do I know this.
Because how many can take you up to a Ufo and show you around it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
recently the lectures of a man named michael schratt have been going viral around the net
but i come to warn you that he is just another misinformer
he claims to know various whistleblowers and people that worked on UFO related projects in the goverment
he attracts gullible ufologists using snazzy infographics that he made himself
he also seems to be believe in a lot of the fantasies that menbers of your aviation forum believe like the f-117 companion, the aurora or the stealth blimps
he is also as gullible as linda moulton howe, believing in people like bob lazar, dan burisch, ed fouche and other menbers of the non-existent "secret space program"
he claims to be a former menber of the military complex but i have never found any proof of that
in fact he is a quite elusive figure, having no website, no twitter, almost nothing
in fact the only evidence of his existence are the lectures you can find on youtube ( youtu.be... youtu.be... for example, post more if you can find them), his sporadic articles on open minds (www.o.p.e.nminds.tv... [take the dots out in "open"]) and some infamous CGI pictures of USAF flying saucers flying near normal aircraft

Everything you said is lacking in all sorts of things. Seems more like a knee jerk response to things you simply do not fathom or understand.
Eventually, hopefully in the future if you consider things more carefully, you will gain more wisdom and make better and more informed conclusions, and not be so rash in judgement about everyone besides yourself.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

these threads are for people taking notes on who to believe or not believe

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

i presented proof of my claims

new topics

top topics

join