It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

allow me to show you the best soda of all time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Moxie. Only soda I buy.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Best taste since childhood, Granma had bunch of bottle of this in her ground cellar at her farm, soft rich taste of apples

and another of my favourites

Never diet soda, it actually makes carbs what you have eaten to metabolize faster and leaves you thirsty anyway. So you get in the rollercoaster of being hungry again faster ...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Moxie. Only soda I buy.

oh dude that is the worst # ever.
my grandmother is from boston so she loves the stuff. it tastes good going down then about 1 second after you swallow the after taste hits you and its a whole different thing

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A&W Root beer.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Out here in the west (maybe in other parts?) we have Henry Weinhard's Orange Cream. I probably get one or two a year because I always want it to be a real treat. It comes in a glass bottle, which improves the experience IMO.

Damn here I am talking about soda instead of working on the machine.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Actually, do they still make Bosco Chocolate soda? Only one I kinda liked.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm from Boston. The after taste is the best part, definitely an acquired taste.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No one else for strawberry soda?

For some reason, I loved it when I could still drink it. It was the best with Mexican food.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I only drink soda once or twice a year. I used to drink soda regularly over 30 years ago (back in my 20s) and regularly got UTIs and bladder infections. I had an old Chinese doctor who advised me to quit drinking soda so I did- and no more problems ever since! I only drink coffee, tea, milk, juice, water and occasionally alcohol... and have for 30 years. Nothing carbonated!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Throughout the Midwest (possibly other areas now) there is a retail store called Rural King. Pretty much a KMart for the farmers. Anyways, they have an incredible selection of tasty, sugary drinks! If you have one nearby or happen upon one at some point, do yourself a favor and check out what they have to offer. Also, while pondering your choices, you can munch on popcorn because they have a popcorn popper popping fresh popcorn all day long! It is one of my daughter's favorite places for us to go and hang out when we're bored.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

My fav sodas arrrre Ginger Ale and Sierra Mist.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Straight up, Sundrop.

Mixer for gin, Squirt.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I liked Monster energy drink Orange (Khaos) as it tasted like the orange squash I used to have when little, but that seems to have gone now.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Pork Soda is where it be.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

My favorite of all-time used to be Mountain Dew - Voltage flavor. I couldn't get over the fact that it was a wacky shade of blur-purple, and didn't taste too much like "Mountain Dew + artificial syrup" (I tried some of the game fuel series before, and all I tasted was the flavoring syrup).

If they ever made that one into a "real cane sugar" soda, I'd have it all the time.

Something I discovered though: For those that want to cut half the sugar out, Mountain Dew released a KickStart version of Voltage called Citrus Raspberry which is the exact same flavor as the original Voltage. I buy those on a more frequent basis when I need a sugar buzz.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Homemade:

Ginger Ale
Birch Beer
Root Beer

MMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMmmmmmMMMm!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Coca Cola is my go to,anything from Grand Teton brewing is awesome,A&W,and Cheerwine are all tops in my book.Dr Enuf and Ski are good when you can find them.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Best soda ever, still out there here & there now that it's making a comeback:

Second best soda, I'm a sucker for it:

Overall best carbonated drink of any kind, it's like carbonated crack in a bottle for me:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Straight up, Sundrop.

Mixer for gin, Squirt.

Sundrop and Squirt are awesome, we get them from time to time to change it up. A good alternative for Squirt is Faygo's Arctic Sun. Although it's sweeter and little more lemon-lime-y than grapefruity, it's a good stand-in.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I may be dating myself here but....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join