It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s football season guys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Then go read and leave us alone.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My city-state can beat up your city-state!

But shouldn't it be called handball??

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Wach you got against people induldging in raw seething tribalism, of the bread & circuses variety, while packing their brains full of completely useless data. You think the brain has unlimited storage space, think again! Dude can tell you who played on what NFL team, check that: even college teams, each year and their stats, for the past 30 years. Everyone wants to squander their personal potential opting to develop themselves into being 'Entertainment Geniuses, intsead of I dunno Save The World Geniuses, and you gonna rock their boat.

You've gone too far here, this time!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: jtrenthacker

In all kindness I must say.........screw Ohio

This is going to be a good season!

I am a Michigan fan from Ohio and let me just say I agree. I hate the Buckeyes with a passion, however, at least here in my little corner of Ohio they aren’t that popular like they are up north.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm a native of Columbus so I grew up with it. I'm not as obnoxious about it as the typical OSU fan, but I do enjoy the season. I'm also a fan of the BIG conference so I cheer on any BIG team as long as they aren't playing the Bucks.

Good luck tonight against the Irish. I'll be a Michigan fan for three hours. Should be a good one.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: jtrenthacker

In all kindness I must say.........screw Ohio

This is going to be a good season!

I am a Michigan fan from Ohio and let me just say I agree. I hate the Buckeyes with a passion, however, at least here in my little corner of Ohio they aren’t that popular like they are up north.

The second one is one of my all time favorite commercials . I just think of OU vs Texas the same way.

Tuck Fexas

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

My wife is huge Michigan fan so these commercials really hit home for us when they aired. Hilarious!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And wow is OU just whipping that ass. 42 nothing at half time..

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
And wow is OU just whipping that ass. 42 nothing at half time..

OH ya! But to be honest this was just a warmup game. But damn do they look good on the field.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I have some chicken being smoked on the grill for the Norte and Michigan game! Now that is going to be good

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Football is a joke. Nothing says "I'm sub-par and proud of it" like watching and cheering on future wife beaters as they try to give each other the worst concussions they can.

However, under the assumption that intelligence bores you, you do deserve to enjoy the simple things in life. Like the college football players who went to college to play football instead of doing something other than appear to be awesome to beer-swilling neanderthals. Those players are so awesome that they deserve to be in college more than people who deserve to be there.

Congratulations for continuing the intellectual decline and supporting the beating of players and wives.

Go tip your fedora somewhere else and m'lady yourself out of here. Go make a thread about craft beers(which i like btw) or something else pretentious.

You must be a blast at parties

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I fear my Terps will be a mess this year.

dysfunctional coaching.

staff will be fired in December and we'll start again next year.

but, hey, the uniforms!

edit on 1-9-2018 by ElGoobero because: add pic

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

They beat Texas! Chin up.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
No offense to anyone, but if you are spending your spare time watching football than you still have plenty of programming upstairs that hasn't been delt with yet.

Everyone has to have a hobby.

Some of us enjoy sports.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Yes, but your Terps beat Texas, and there are a lot of people who are cheering for them today.

They hooked some Horns!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ah, yes...

College football season. Lifelong UDub Huskie fan here.

Our season got off to a somewhat disappointing start with a "neutral site" game against Auburn in Atlanta--which last I heard was still SEC country, but whatever... That'd be like playing Washington in Portland.

Oh, well. 0-1, but by the time the season ends, they'll be double digit wins again. Talented team. Great head coach, one of the top 3 coaches in the land.

Unofficial fight song of the Univ. of Washington since, well, almost forever!! Bow down to Washington!!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

Unlikely.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yes it Is , and Remember What the NFL USED to Be ..............Ah...........)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Ravens @ Bengals tonight

I won't get to watch, stupid NFL Network deal

Ravens gonna roll those kitties 28-17

top topics

<< 1   >>

join