It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s football season guys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Alright guys it’s time to man up and get those beers chilled. It’s fracking college football time! So this year we have all those pansy teams trying to beat OU
But little do they know we have possibly the best QB to ever walk the field! Now Baker was good but man oh man. Kyler looks like he is ready to say something. Now before anyone gets upset OU has a weak schedule, I know. But remember we have a coach that is only on his second season and a QB that only played for part of a game last season. I imagine that this year we are going to rock it!

BOOMER SOONER

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Alright guys it’s time to man up and get those beers chilled. It’s fracking college football time! So this year we have all those pansy teams trying to beat OU
But little do they know we have possibly the best QB to ever walk the field! Now Baker was good but man oh man. Kyler looks like he is ready to say something. Now before anyone gets upset OU has a weak schedule, I know. But remember we have a coach that is only on his second season and a QB that only played for part of a game last season. I imagine that this year we are going to rock it!

BOOMER SOONER

BOOMER ...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

BOOMER SOONER

Die hard sooner fan.. Kyler has big big BIG shoes to fill.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

BOOMER SOONER

Yes he does but I have faith. He showed serious skill last season and Baker may possibly be the best QB ever to walk the field. Now that he is gone we NEED someone to fill those shoes. And I know that he has been teaching him off the field! I have my insiders
Now lets see if that payed off.

BOOMER
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

BOOMER SOONER

Yes he does but I have faith. He showed serious skill last season and Baker may possibly be the best QB ever to walk the field. Now that he is gone we NEED someone to fill those shoes. And I know that he has been teaching him off the field! I have my insiders
Now lets see if that payed off.

BOOMER
Baker looks great in Cleveland.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sadly, in Texas all we got is A&M and TCU. The rest is dross.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Football is a joke. Nothing says "I'm sub-par and proud of it" like watching and cheering on future wife beaters as they try to give each other the worst concussions they can.

However, under the assumption that intelligence bores you, you do deserve to enjoy the simple things in life. Like the college football players who went to college to play football instead of doing something other than appear to be awesome to beer-swilling neanderthals. Those players are so awesome that they deserve to be in college more than people who deserve to be there.

Congratulations for continuing the intellectual decline and supporting the beating of players and wives.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta

Football is a joke. Nothing says "I'm sub-par and proud of it" like watching and cheering on future wife beaters as they try to give each other the worst concussions they can.

However, under the assumption that intelligence bores you, you do deserve to enjoy the simple things in life. Like the college football players who went to college to play football instead of doing something other than appear to be awesome to beer-swilling neanderthals. Those players are so awesome that they deserve to be in college more than people who deserve to be there.

Congratulations for continuing the intellectual decline and supporting the beating of players and wives.

Wow your life must really suck..

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yup. I should just start throwing a football and beating a woman. Then you'll think I'm awesome too lol

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder. The NFL Pool thread is up.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

WOW bro or girl you must really suck at the aspect of enjoying the little things. These things can bring us and break us and that is part of the fun. This is what brings us together in times like these.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But little do they know we have possibly the best QB to ever walk the field!

Dwayne Haskins is going to have something to say about that! Go Buckeyes!

wtfatta, move along...
edit on 1-9-2018 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

In all kindness I must say.........screw Ohio

This is going to be a good season!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I would be disappointed if you didn't say that.

It's not easy being a Buckeye fan living in Michigan, especially after the Urban Meyer fiasco. Hope to see the Sooners in the playoffs. We need some pay back.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Ahaha that is funny you say that. But man Michigan has some serious D. Talk about a tough team to play against.

But still screw Ohio LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No offense to anyone, but if you are spending your spare time watching football than you still have plenty of programming upstairs that hasn't been delt with yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
No offense to anyone, but if you are spending your spare time watching football than you still have plenty of programming upstairs that hasn't been delt with yet.

LOL If you spending your spare time on a conspiracy site telling people they are dumb.

What does that make you?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

LOL If you spending your spare time on a conspiracy site telling people they are dumb.

What does that make you?

I don't spend hours on here, and when I am, I usually learn something. I like to read too.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What does that make you?

I don't spend hours on here, and when I am, I usually learn something. I like to read too.

You spend more time on here than we do watching football.

Football is only once week for a few hours .
edit on 1-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wow your life must really suck..

+1
ifn you don't like our football fine but why waste time and bandwidth complaining? I think astrology is stupid but I don't jump in their forums and grumble.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join