It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will C. Todd still think if Mueller releases info past Labor Day it'll be election interference?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: BlueJacket

Seriously, that is just ridiculous. The media is supposed to report on unbiased facts as news.

The point of the media is to be an extension of the individual's right to free speech. What you believe the media is supposed to be is irrelevant.

Opinions have their place, but for real functioning of the media per its 1st amendment rights should certainly highlight between the two. All banana republics operate the way you just trolled though.

Perhaps you do not understand how the 1st works. There is no differentiation between belief and opinion, in regards to free speech.

I call it freedom. You call it trolling.

That is sad.

so we should see more of you sticking up for Trump on all his rants against the MSM? He has those same rights, doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't think Mueller will come out with anything like that and just release it, before a holiday, after a holiday, or anywhere else. He is doing his job and is showing to be neutral and non-partisan.

Besides, with the main trial for Manafort about to begin I feel there will be many bombshells from that alone. The prosecutors said a while ago (wish I could find that article now) that no evidence of collusion would be presented in the Virginia trial and that the first trial would not focus on Russian ties. This to me could possibly mean that it will be presented at the D.C. one.

Why mention the evidence if there is none?

We shall see. I think the second trial will be a roller-coaster for our country.

edit on 1-9-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: introvert

You confuse propoganda and the press. Steering public opinion by a media immersion campaign is certainly NOT an example of an extension of the peoples freedom of speech...that is absurd. It is however representitive of the desire of the private interest that owns these media outlets personal desire for their own aggrandizement.

It is trolling when using ones intellect to steer others for your own agenda, media, people on the internet whatever. Sure its your and the medias right, it doesnt make it right.

So you admit that it is their right.

Ok.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is sad.

And all along I mistook you as disliking Breitbart and conservative treehouse
Who knew all along you were their champion....wait you not a hypocrite are you?

Yes, because you are one of the fools that thinks freedoms and such are only championed on one side of the equation.

Imagine that.

I'm not a hypocrite. You're just blind.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Oh my garsh. Did you just pull out a “whataboutism”?

“Could” is not the same as Toad saying there “WOULD” be a bombshell Friday if Mueller had anything.

No. Do you know what "whataboutism" is?

I posted what I did because there are plenty of other people talking about this issue, not just Todd. Even Trump's lawyer mentioned it. So the aspect in the OP about Todd's rational seems to be a ignorant question. It's based on the lack of knowing about others discussing the same issue.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I also freely admit to your inability to see the truth. Were you waiting for intelligent adversaries to your dribble to fall asleep so you could post again uncontested,?

You havent made a single valid argument...as usual

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I also freely admit to your inability to see the truth. Were you waiting for intelligent adversaries to your dribble to fall asleep so you could post again uncontested,?

You havent made a single valid argument...as usual

What truth is that?

It appears you agree with me that this was their right. That is the truth, correct?

So what's the problem?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think if Mueller has nothing on Trump yet and keeps his witch hunt going without an announcement that he is ending it, that amounts to election interference too. Especially when you have the fake media pushing their stories that Mueller does have something.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: shooterbrody

That is sad.

And all along I mistook you as disliking Breitbart and conservative treehouse
Who knew all along you were their champion....wait you not a hypocrite are you?

Yes, because you are one of the fools that thinks freedoms and such are only championed on one side of the equation.

Imagine that.

I'm not a hypocrite. You're just blind.

I will keep that in mind next time you disparage a source.
Interesting you fancy yourself a mind reader, sorry to inform you that you are not at all accurate at it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If Mueller releases information that he's now focusing on the REAL Russian collusion by Hillary, FBI, DOJ, etc., Chuck Todd will totally lose it.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Bob Mueller is "dark" most of the time. His only indictments this year have been 2 sets of Russians who can't be prosecuted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join